LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
IC
In New York City 1987, there were 14 children who were chosen at birth to be a part an experiment. This experiment gave them powers over the Elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, Electric, Air, Spirit. Each element had a male and female experiment. The children were locked up and obverse closed off to the rest of the world. The Government later implemented them into a private school, which went horribly leading the school's destruction killing most facility members, but no one knows what happened to the 14 children.

In 2000, the project was rebooted and another 14 children were chosen at birth. The school has been rebuilt, this time, ready to handle and "accidents" that might happen with the children. Now the students are heading to the new building in 2016.

Now the children are being sent to Syria to fight forced by the government.

Rules:
Standard Iwaku Rules
You may reserve character slots
Only up to two characters per user

CS:
Appearance:
Name:
Elemental Type:
Personality:
Background: (optional)

Fire Male: @Ted
Fire Female: taken
Water Male: @EternalInfinity
Water Female: @Red Rabbit
Earth Male: @Rashuad-012
Earth Female:
Metal Male: @Cats
Metal Female: @Karakui
Electric Male: @Kurogane86
Electric Female: @Neko_Green
Air Male: taken
Air Female: @LittleWolf
Spirit Male: @Eruantien
Spirit Female: @Scorpio Queen

Last edited:
Well, I don't really know if I'm a GM or not. I mean, I've contributed to the restarting of it so I'm going to consider myself one until noted otherwise. As far as I know, there's no reason to deny the character, so you're accepted unless Neko wants to say something about it.

Battlefield!

Well time to throw this up here.

Name: Azura Smith (woo for creative family names!)
Elemental Type: Metal
Personality: Azura is somewhat serious, but at the same time, rather extravagant. She loves to show off and works to great extents to facilitate this, and has already reached a considerable level of mastery over her ability. Her favourite party trick so far in training / the battlefield (eliminate as necessary), is to stand in the middle of the gunfire and spin her swords around quickly creating the illusion of cutting every bullet in half (she really just negates their movement on contact), pulling the enemy's attention towards her. (assuming we start on the battlefield: this has earned her a reputation among the guerrilla soldiers as the Bulletproof Woman.)

Reactions: Eruantien
Well time to throw this up here.

Name: Azura Smith (woo for creative family names!)
Elemental Type: Metal
Personality: Azura is somewhat serious, but at the same time, rather extravagant. She loves to show off and works to great extents to facilitate this, and has already reached a considerable level of mastery over her ability. Her favourite party trick so far in training / the battlefield (eliminate as necessary), is to stand in the middle of the gunfire and spin her swords around quickly creating the illusion of cutting every bullet in half (she really just negates their movement on contact), pulling the enemy's attention towards her. (assuming we start on the battlefield: this has earned her a reputation among the guerrilla soldiers as the Bulletproof Woman.)
Accepted. Ya you can be GM.

Last edited:
Well in interest of retaining players, I think starting sooner rather than later would be best. Seems to be more votes for Battlefield than Facility, but I'll give it until tonight for any last votes before making the introductory post.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Interested, Well snap, I guess I'll tip my hate off to the fire female being my choice of character....should be fun..

Patiently waits till posting starts.

Impatiently waits.

Sorry, I know I said I was going to start the IC this week, but life kinda caught up to me and I between coursework, preparing for holidays and the 3DS version of Hyrule Warriors, I haven't had the chance. If Neko hasn't already done it by then, I should hopefully have something by monday for Y'all.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Is the Air Male still open?

Wonder why I wasn't getting any notifications for this topic even though I had this topic on watch. Oh well.

Will have a post up sometime today.

I'm just wondering, how do our characters use their powers exactly? Do they just control it, or can they just summon it and somehow throw it at people? Can they like breathe it, like a dragon? Sorry about all the questions.

While questions are being asked... is the spirit female slot going to have a character created soon? @Wicked Witch of Iwaku
(If I'm just blind and I missed your CS, apologies)

I'm just wondering, how do our characters use their powers exactly? Do they just control it, or can they just summon it and somehow throw it at people? Can they like breathe it, like a dragon? Sorry about all the questions.
I assumed they could only control it if the element itself were present, which is why I gave my character a weapon designed for water because otherwise she might be useless. Conjuring seems extremely plausible for a few of the elements though, like the one your character has.

Which means I should ask... What kind of physics will the RP be using? Real or anime? @Neko_Green

Also, I'll post again after @Ted replies to the thread.

I assumed they could only control it if the element itself were present, which is why I gave my character a weapon designed for water because otherwise she might be useless. Conjuring seems extremely plausible for a few of the elements though, like the one your character has.

Which means I should ask... What kind of physics will the RP be using? Real or anime? @Neko_Green

Also, I'll post again after @Ted replies to the thread.
Anime physics seems to fit what we are doing.

Reactions: Red Rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.