Two Souls

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
He looks at her in confusion "What do you mean good enough for me? I said nothing of that sort, did you think that this was a 'i like you and hoping you like me' type of think?" he said as he said as he sat down and held out his hand. "And you don't have to do shit, Felicity. You can stay around me as long as you like. To be honest I like having you around. All the fighting and bitching makes it feel like home. Plus I like the company as well." he said to her and walked over to her and gave her a light kiss on her cheek. "Thanks." he started to blush and wondered to himself 'Why did I do that, she isn't Kay.' he shook is head. "Sorry."

"good enough to hang out with the likes of you, im used to-" She cuts off. he leaned in and gently had kissed her on the cheek. her face flushed bright red and she looked at him shocked. "Uh... what?!" shaking her head furiously, her hood even falls off, "no no no this isnt right, youre the Chosen one im a nobody this cant be happening"

He got up and his head lowered "Your right..just like you said, im a nobody.... i have to stay away from you, we obviously dont do well together, and if that's how you feel than I'll accept it. And I'm sorry about that, I don't know why I did that." he said as he heard the timer go off. "Well the food is done. You can stay for dinner or you can go. It's your choice." he got up and walked to the kitchen and got out 2 plates, just in case she was staying.

Sighs, "youre not a nobody, im the nobody here... i dont want to be and you never want to be either. Y-you dont have to stay away from me, i dont hate you." Putting a cheer on her tone she says again, "Sure ill stay and eat" what was with this boy? he was confusing her so much, he was the cockiest person alive but also so emotional. She hated seeing him upset.

He chuckled on what she said, "You do know when I said that I was coping you, right?" he cut a slice of the lazania and put it on the plate, he handed it to her and he accidently brushed his hand agaisnt hers, "I'm sorry on how I acted today. It's just a first time me being away from home. I'm not like this at all..haha I'm actually very fun to hang around with." he smiled and got a drink, "Soda?"

Looks him, half hurt have mad, "thats not funny" Sticks her tongue out at him. feeling his hand brush hers she blushed, "well... who said you wernt fun today? yeah sure."

"Your right it wasn't but I had to correct you some how." he looked at her and smiled and noticed she was blushing again, "Why do you always blush around me?" he asked tilting his head. Brandon opened the fridge and grabbed a soda and looked back at her, "I was fun today? How? And which part was fun you not kicking my ass and you falling on your ass and storming off or us hanging out and yelling at each other back and forth like a married couple." he said as he handed her the drink "Here, it's cold. Do you want a glass?"

Chuckles to herself, "why do you ask so many questions? how should i know why i blush? youre the one who kissed me. "and yeah i guess, i mean hey you actually put up a fight congrats you fought a girl. no one likes to fight me, dunno why though." Takes the soda and looks at him, "glass around you? dont think so" Sticks her tongue out at him and sips her soda.

Laughs at everything she just said "Well I didn't mean to do that plus I don't know why I did so, and maybe it's because they don't like hitting a woman and plus I didn't physicaly fight you I used what's called "Defense" and whooped your ass which you need practice on." he laughed some more and grabbed a glass and it didn't shatter at all, "See the glass didn't break scardy cat" he winked at her and walked over to the table with his plate and drink.

growls at the comment. "youve never seen me as a cat so dont even think about calling me a scardy cat." she hisses through her teeth as she sip still on her soda.

"Your so cute when you do that." he chuckled and took a bite of his food "Mmmm..better than I've made in years." he looked at her and smiled "Can I see you in a cat form well actually, can you take of your coat and make yourself comfortable here." he suggested her to make herself at home so he didn't have to be on the offensive side all the time. "I'm not going to bite...well not yet I should say" he smiled and winked at her.

Rolls her eyes at the cute comment and takes a bite, "Cat form, later okay?" She scoots back a bit and slips off the jacket leting her ears pop and her tail wander behind her. "I wouldnt be worried about you biting."

"Why is that? You afraid that I'll do something to you?" he said with a smirk, he looked at her and noticed she was very tense, "You really need to relax and calm yourself" he got up and walked toward her "Don't be alarmed I'm not going to bite. I'll show you what I'm doing, it is to help with you tense body." he said and layed his hands on her shoulders and started to massage them lightly and then kinda rough but not to rough. "God your like a rock. No wonder you couldn't swing fast enough. You need meditation and yoga as well to calm yourself." he said as he chukled, he knew she wouldn't do something like that and waited for a smart comment but hoped she wouldn't but would say something nice instead.

"no just the cat might scratch the furniture." She mutters. Tensing as he stands and walks over to him she sits and lets him massage her shoulders, "you dont think ive tried? im a tense person, i really cannnot realaxe." She mutters and sighs as he undoes the knots in her shoulders.

"See it feels good and you know it does because your purring again haha." he said has he lowers down to her shoulder blades. "Wait..How about we do this." he picked her up into his arms and walked over to the couch, "Don't kick and scratch please." he chuckled, "This is called being spoiled haha" he said a he layed her down and started massaging her again but lowerd it down to her shoulder blades and the middle of the back.

"but i-" grips him tightly as he picks her up. "What are you?" Falls onto her face on the couch "oof!" Flips her head up and looks at him, "oh... thanks?" She lays back down and cant help but purr as he continues to massage her back.

He looks at her and smiles "What do you mean what am I? I'm a guy who is trying to make you feel better." he loved to hear her purr. He moved his hands up and down on her back doing patterns on her back, "I won't go any lower than your bottom half of your back. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." he looked at her, she was purring and her body is relaxed, she seemed relaxed and calm. "You ok?" he looked at her and smiled.

Her tail laid out done her legs and the tip flicked lazily. her purs echoed through her body as he continued to massage her. "Im purrrrfect." She sighs smiling and half falling asleep. she felt more relaxed than every, she was acting so strange, what was with this boy?

He smiled and chuckled as she was falling asleep, his hands moves in patterns to please her back, she was very tense but not anymore. He looked at her and smiled, she was almost asleep, "So cute." he said as he stopped and got up, and sat her up and picked her up into his arms lightly and laying her head on his shoulder so she wouldn't wake up. He walked to his room and layed her lightly on his bed and pulled the covers up on her and leaned down and kissed her and whisperd "Sleep well." he said as he was about to walk out to sleep on the couch and walked over to clothes the shades but left a little light from the moon though. He walked out leaving the door open and finished eating and the put the leftovers in the fridge, he made a pallet on the couch and took off his shirt and put on his gym shorts and layed on the couch and smiled with his head on his hands, "Good day." he smiled and looked at the moon.

as he continued to rub her back Felicity felt her eyes drooping, "so cute" She heard him say and then he stopped. As he sat her up she fell compleatly asleep. when he layed her in the soft bed she curled up and started to purr again. her tail lay out behind her and flicked lazily through the dream as an ear twitched. A smile crossed her face as she imagined being like him, accepted and adored by those around him. she had only ever known hatred and lies from those in authority over her. Stretching out and recurling on the bed she lay as a cat would when it slept, puring with her tail wrapped confortably around her flicking in front of her face.