Two Souls

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
"Oh really now, alright." he chuckled and kissed her again but it was more passionate than before. "Your blushing and purring again." he said in between kisses and chukled.

Kisses him back and smiles again giggling. "yeah? so what of it?" Looks up at him and smiles.

"Oh nothing I like it, it''s a perfect combination of sexy and cute." he chuckled when he said that, he looked into her eyes and smiled, he put his hands on her face and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, "God your so beautiful."

Leans into his hand purring and smiling at him, "what about Ashlyn? She's so much better than me, she's a somebody I'm a no body... And what about your Kay?"

He looked at her deeply, "Ashlyn can suck it, I don't have any interest in her at all and it doesn't matter by the looks at all. Your beautiful to me and that's all that counts." he smiled and then looked down when said about Kay, he missed her but he couldn't let that hold him down he like Felicity and Kay was gone. "Well Kay would want me to move on..plus she would understand and wouldn't flip out about it." he said with a smirk. "Don't worry about it ok and stop calling yourself a nobody because you aren't one you are a somebody. Look at you, you are kissing a Chosen One haha" he said with a chuckle.

"Okay if you say so, and yeah I guess I am huh."she grins at him still purring and her tail flicking in amusement.

"So now you can call yourself as a somebody like hmmm......I don't know yet what sounds like a good title, Felicity?" he said as he smiled and ran his hands up and down her back and then on her tail "Oh I'm sorry I don't know if you like someone touching your tail."

Her tail flicks away from him then lays to rest in his hands, "hmhmhmh," She chuckles, "Im sure it doesnt mind."

He smiles deeply at her and gives her a evil smirk and picks her up into his arms and walks to the bedroom, "Ok, If it doesn't mind then I guess that's great to hear. And what title is great for you? The Chosen Ones' Girlfriend? Or the replacement of Ashlyn or something that you can stop saying that your a nobody." he asked as he layed her on the bed softly and moved her tail to the side so she would hurt it by laying on it and layed next to her and sighed "So what do you want to do today?

"It doesn't matter what I call myself you know? Everyone will still think of me as a nobody as long as Ashlyn's in charge. I think I'll just be called felicity for now, how's that?" Turns around and curls up by his side, "I have training and sparring, I'm still low in ranks here." She mutters laying her head on his stomach.

"Well I can try and see if I can help you out with some of that. I know that I'm a higher rank than anyone here but that doesn't mean that I can train with you guys and plus that'll give us more time together and to get to know each other." he said as his hand layed on hers and he rubbed his thumb against her hand.

Purs against him curling his knees up to him and smiles. "Fine then, if you wish but I really don't want trouble."

"It won't be any trouble I promise. I'll just tell them what I'm doing and everything so they can leave us alone." he said as he smiled and put his hand on her leg and started doing patterns on it.

Purrs louder feeling him "pet" her. "Okay if you say so." She ways and closes her eyes as she lays her head on him.

He looked down at her and sees her closes her eyes and smiled "Tired again?" he said as he closed his as well and held her close to him.

Presses against him as she feels him tug her closer. Smiling she shakes her head no, "I'm not tired just bored, I never get time off from training."

"Well this time you do. Today will be a lazy day for us." He smiled at her and kissed her head and chuckled.

Purs as his lips touched her forehead. "I've never had a lazy day, what are we gonna do?"

"Well, nothing really lay in bed, watch TV, or some movies, sleep, eat. Anything you want to do today babe." he said as he smiled and did patternd with his finger on her arm.

Her ears prick up at the name, "babe? im a babe?" She shakes her head then looks down and stares intently at his hand tracing patterns on her.