Two Souls

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
He could here her purr from his room and he closed his eyes and fell asleep, he dreamnt of a crazy dream of Felicity, but that was just a dream. He dreamnt that the two of them where close and happy and Brandon grabbed Felicities hand and pulled her close but then he woke up. He got up and sat up "What a dream." he mumbled he walke to his room and she was still sleeping, he chuckled, and walked away. He walked to the kitchen and started making coffee and some breakfast. He made enough for the both of them. He made, eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuts and gravy. He put them on two plates and put Felicities on a tray for the bed and a rose on it as well. He walked to his bedroom and set the tray on the side of the bed and lightly moved her to wake her up. "Good morning sunshine. I made you breakfast." he said as he stood next to her with his shirt still off and smiled.

Through her dreams the smell of food wafted over her making her stomach growl. She rolled over onto her back as he cooked and started to 'paw' at the air in her sleep. feeling something poke her she jolts awake and falls off the bed backwards with a large thud. "oof!" Poke her head up and glares at him with a hiss, then seeing the food she tilts her head to the right slightly and looks at him confused, "whats all this for?" she mutters as she climbs onto the bed noticing his toned body without the shirt.

He chuckles when she falls off the bed and smiles at her "Well I always make breakfast for people that stay in my place, and sometimes for another reason but that point hasn't reached yet." he said as he thought of his dream and then stopped and smiled "Here. It's hot and ready for your desire." he said as he put the tray on the bed above her legs. "Enjoy." he said with a smile and saw a smug of dirt on her face and ran his thumb lightly and soft on her face and smiled "Sorry you had dirt on your face so I got it off. Sorry, don't bite me." he said as he gave her a smirk.

"reasons?" She looks down at the food as he sets it on her legs then looks back up. He reached down his thumb and wiped it across her face, scrunching up her nose and face she pulls back slightly. "dirt? where did dirt come from?" She says looking around, "and no promises kid, i might bite you later." She looks up and gives him a devilish grin then looks back down at the food, "this looks lovely, thank you."

"Your welcome, ma'am." he said as he was walking away and the stopped and turned around and looked at her "Oh and if you do bit me, who know's I might back.....kid" he said and smiled at her and then winked at her as well, and walked out to go eat his food, he opend the slide doors to the balcony and sat outside and looked out and saw the trees and the water. "Very beautiful day indeed." he said as he ate.

"waaaaaaaait!" she whines as he walks out, "im not eating alone in your house! if im caught by myself who knows whatll happen to me." Picks up her tray and runs out after him. Sitting on the floor of the balcony she looks out, she loved the trees if only she could climb them. Looking up at her new friend curiously she realizes she can actually be herself around him. her normal behavior was so cat like she scared off most other people, but he didnt seem to mind that she purred or crawled around sometimes.

He grabbed a grape and threw it in his mouth and he did it again but it hit him in his face and he chuckled, he looked at her and smirked "Here let's see if I can get this in your mouth." he said as he smiled. He liked her for some reason, she was cute, and something else and fun as well. He smiled while looking into his eyes. "You are very beautiful, did you know that?" he said and then blushed.

giggles as the grape hits his mouth. She opens her mouth to catch her grape but he never threw it, insted he said something that surprised her, "You are very beautiful, did you know that?" then he blushed. Shutting her mouth quickly she covers her face and looks away, her face turning bright red as she did, "th-thank you." she manages to mutter back to him before peeking up at him.

He grins as he blushes "Damn it..I hate it when I do that haha" he said as he threw the grape in the air and it landing on Felicities head and he giggled "Sorry." he said as he was still blushing. He smiled at her, "It's the truth, you really are especially how you sleep. You look so peaceful and calm. The way your tail moves and your ears twitch. And the funny thing is, you smiled as I picked you up and layed you on the bed. And you where purring even more and I couldn't help but smile and stare at you for a little while..." he stopped and realized he was saying and felt embarressed and blushed and turned to look outside, "Your a retard Brandon.." he said to himself and shook his head.

feels the grape hit her head and looks back at him uncovering her bright red face. As she listened to what he said her face turned redder and redder, "Brandon," She sets a hand on his leg and looks up at him, "youre not stupid. Its really nice you think that of me, youre the first and probably the only." She reaches her other hand up to his face and turned it to hers and grined up at him, "youre really sweet for a chosen one you know?"

He smiled at what she said and then blushed so more, "Yeah everyone says that, I don't know why but they do." he put his hand on hers and looked at her, her smooth skin on his sent a chill down his spine. He didn't know what was with him but he didn't care either, he steadily ate his food and smiling and then laughed when he saw a smure of gravy on her cheek and was about to reach for it but stopped and looked at her "Um...you got gravy on your cheek again." he laughed and chuckled, he was starting to grow on her. "You know, I've noticed that when your not around alot of people your...different but that didn't happen until you met me, why is that? If you don't mind me asking." he asked and looked into her eyes, her eyes where beautiful when it glared in the sun. "Wow your eyes are so beautiful. I didn't see that until now." he smirked and sat up leaning over the railing with his back showing to her and revealing more of his scars and can see every single scar that lays on his back because the sun was hitting on it.

Felt his hand set on hers and her skin tingles. What was wrong with her, how did he do this so easily to her? Saw him laugh at her and looks a little hurt. "Gavy? where?" crosses her eyes trying to see the gravy then focus back on him. Her bright blue eyes met his as he spoke and she just looked at him. she watched as he leaned forward and notices his scars again. "uh Brandon? what excatly happened to your back?" she says as she reaches a hesitant hand up to trace one scare then another.

He could feel her trace his scars on his back and closed his eyes and flinched, "Fights and battles I was in and training I was put through...the one you are tracing is when I got shot and kept fighting and then got stabbed 3 times and still fought and nearly died because I lost alot of blood. I fought to keep my friends safe...even if it means I die for them." he said and looked down, "And I'd do it for you if I have too." he said.

Pulls her hand back quickly as he flinches. "oh... im sorry..." Thats all she could think to say. What do you say to someone whos been hurt more than you can imagine? all she could think to do, is what she did. She stood up beside him and rested her head on his shoulder wrapping an arm around him to comfort him.

He was suprised when she layed on him and he looked at her and turned around and wrapped his arms around her "What is up with you? You where trying to kill me once and now look at you." he said chuckling and jokingly, and lightly squeezed her against him, "I hope I'm not hurting you."

"hey dont look at me! youre the one making me feel all weird, maybe it was that massage you gave me! ooooh youre gonna get it!" She rambles on as he squeezes her then looks up at him." You really think that would hurt me? Right now i could think of a million ways to kill you and youre asking if your hug is hurting me?" She grins at him and sticks out her tongue.

He laughs and looks down at her and winks "Sorry, if you don't like it then why purr?" he said smiling and saw her sticking out he tounge and he leaned at her realy fast and got her tounge with his teeth and that turned into him kissing her and let her tounge go, he realized what he did and stopped and pushed her off of him lightly and backed away "Oh....shit...I'm so so sorry.." he said as he shook his head and was cursing at himself. "Fucking stupid..."

With no time to react to the kiss she stands there wide eyed. his taste was still on her lip as she bites it and looks down blushing. Looks back up as he backs away with sadness in her eyes as she hears him cursing. "please... dont be upset." She mutters then steps closer to him and kisses him back. It was the only way she knew she could keep him from getting upset or doing anything to himself.

His cheeks get very red and starts kissing her passionately and he wraps his arms around her waiste and picks her up, and leaned his head back and looked at her "You didn't have to kiss me back if you didn't want too." he said as his face was still red.

Feels her toes leave the ground and smiles. Kissing him back passionatly she giggles getting pressed against him. "of course i did,i would be lying if i didnt." She smiles bright red as well.