Two Souls

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
Brandon starts turning red when he realized what she said, "Oh god I'm sorry, I-I...*sighs* I'm an idiot." he removed his hand from hers and shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't want to mess anything up by saying something stupid and then I lose everything again." he said as he slapped his hand on his head and shooke it.

Looks at him concerned. "dont hit yourself, therses nothing wrong with what you said just, ive never been called babe before." She smiles, "as long as is isnt an insult i dont mind." Stretches out a hand for his groaning as she stretches out and is stilll unable to reach it.

"Yes ma'am" he said as he looked down at her she was so beautiful. He smiled and grabbed her hand and held it against his again. "I don't know why I'm so nervous around you and then afraid on what I'm going to say is going to offend you haha."

"not much really offends me" She lays there awkwardly stretched out as he holds her hand. Grinning at him she starts to pur again.

"You ok? You seem like your not as comfortable as you should be." he said as he chuckled

"Im fiiiiiine just fiiiiine." She gives him a grin and doesnt move.

"Ok...even though you don't look like it." he said as he chuckled.

"Get comfy, babe." he chuckled and raised his arm to let her move around.

Imediatly she changes positions like a spring. "hehehe okay." Standing up on her hands and knees she crawls over and lays on top of him smiling. "how about you? are you comfy?"

"Yes ma'am, I am." he said as he smiled and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him.

Slides up him so shes lifted her head over his and smiles. "good"

He leans toward her and gives her a kiss on her nose and chuckled "Your so cute."

Scrunches up her nose and sticks out her tongue at him, "Well is it good or bad thati dont try to be?"

"It's a good thing." he said as he chuckled and kissed her.

He chuckles and gives her a kiss back, "Your so beautiful" he ran his finger on her face to push her hair out of her face.

Feels her face flush red and she purs at his touch. Smiling she runs a hair up and through his hair and smiles, "Thanks, youre very wonderful"