Two Souls

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
He couldn't help but chuckle and giggle, "I know and why are you purring, it seems like you are enjoying this." he said and rubbed his finger on her hand, he looked down at her and winked "Your doing a good job, I see my shirt, I'm going to go get it or do you want to?" he asked her.

catches herself purring, what was wrong with her? "Purring means nothing." she says tersely at him. feeling his finger rub onher and and seeing him wink she rolled her eyes. "you can get your own shirt can you" she says stickingout her tongue at him.

"You can't bullshit a bullshiter, purring means that you are enjoying or liking something." he said and giggled, he let go of her and walked to get his shirt, "Oh and if you like your tounge Ms. Kitty I'd keep it in your mouth before I act like I'm going for a kiss and bite it off." he said smiling and jokingly as well. He put on his shirt stretching out his arms and his abs flexing when he did so, "You ready to go eat?" he said holding out his arm.

Glares at him as he makes the comment about her tongue. "cats take tongues, not strange boys... hey! dont call me kitty! you know i have a name so use it" She 'hisses' and walks over to him as he stretches. Looking at his arm she sighs, "Do i have to?"

He smiles and looks up at her, "You know you want to." he said and then dropped it, "Well you don't have to, but the sound of you purring kinda brought a smile to my face. But it's up to you, I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do." he said to her.

She hated to see him upset. walking over and grabbing his arm with a sigh she mutters, "Dont be such a baby"

"Me being a baby? Shit you where being one." he said as he giggled, "I just don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do is all." he said with a smile.

Hisses at him, "im not a baby!" her nails dig slightly into him then relaxe. "and trust you, you couldnt make me do anything hun" Sticks her tongue out again.

He looks at her and smiles "Just wait and watch you'll see." he said as his eyes turned black again. He noticed she was purring again and smiled, "Your purring again. Haha why? And no bullshit." he said as they where walking up the steps to his place.

"meh..." continues to walk with him noticing his eyes where black again. "whats wi-" she didnt finish. she was purring agian damn it. "i dont know why im purring alright? youve messed me up, thats what youve done." she says sounding cross.

He chuckled and looked down at her "Actually no I didn't, their is something wrong or that you like and you can't admit it or don't want to." he said while opening the door to his house. "make yourself at home, hun." he said as he walked into the kitchen, "Thirsty?" he asked as he was getting him something to drink. He could see her in a distance, she was beautiful and mysterious just like Kay, "She is just like Kay haha almost the same." he said to himself. "I'm fixing lazania for dinner so I hope you like it." he said out loud so she can hear him, "Oh and you can take off your coat, no one can see in here, it's just you and I. Promise." he said.

Walks into his house and looks around, "well, theres some obvious favoritism here." She mutters to herself. "Just water is fine, and that sounds great." She tosses to him sliding off her hood over her head revealing her bright orange ears again. then tugging behind her she pulls out the tail that had been scrunched up uncomfortably.

"I thought cats drink milk more than anything? And here you go." he said as he gave her the water and chuckled. "You don't have too be here if you don't want to. And you are just like Kay but different at the same time haha. It's funny." he said with a smile and took a sip of his drink.

"im only half cat thank you" she takes the water and sips on it slowly. "plus, i thought you wanted me to be here. Its just kinda weird for a nobody like me to be in such a better place." She motions to his house. "And really, you need to let go of Kay." She says with warning on her tone.

"You know, your really need to change the attitude, stop being such a hard ass, and Kay was the WOMAN I LOVED AND SHE GOT TAKEN AWAY SO I CAN BE IN THIS FUCKING PLACE AND NOT WITH HER PROTECTING HER!!!" he said as his eyes turned pitch black and he squeezed and shattered his glass of water and alot of peices of glass sliced his hands up. "I'm sorry...having everything taken away from you has a peice of you die away..." he said as his eyes went back to normal, and realizes his hand is bleeding bad, "Oh wow..." he said as he looked at it, "Please excuse my anger. I jsut miss home.

"LOOK!!" she turns and snaps at him, "If you where taken from her it was for a lot more peoples good than just hers!! PLUS! If she even knew you im sure she could take care of herself!! IF shes anything like me than shell be absolutly FINE!!" notices the glass in his hands and walks over to him. "here let me see." Lifts up his hand and looks at it. "can you take a lot of pain?"

He pulled away from her, "Your right..she can take care of herself but you know what. She looked up to me, I took care of her, I PROTECTED HER FROM THE ASSHOLES THAT WAS AROUND!! And she knew that she could take care of herself for to long and that's when I came along..." he pulls his hands aways from her, "I'll be fine, and yes I can. But what do you care? You don't care about anything but yourself, your Ms. I Can Do Things By Myself and No One Can Help Me." he said as his hands where still dripping with blood. "One day, your going to be alone and your going to need help and no one is going to care and no one is going to help and I'll just stand their staring at you and say these simple words.." he stopped and stared right into her eyes "..'I told you so.' and I'll walk away." he said as he sat back down, staring at his hand and picking the glass out. His hand was shaking very bad and the blood was oozing out of his hand, he need her to help him but why would she care to help him.

"even the most heartless things can have a heart" She mutters. walking over to pick up her hoodie she slips it back on and walks out. Who was she to think a nobody and a chosen could get along. She storms over to the arena and takes her knife out of the previous dummy. "you and me pal" She mutters and starts to beat at it again.

Brandon gets up and walks out the door and walks to the arena, "Look I'm sorry...I just have alot on my mind..and my hand isn't helping either so can you please come back inside, I don't want to eat alone.." he looked at his hand. He glared at his hand and a small tear falls from his face. "I can't stand being alone." he said to himself and turns around walks back to the house. "You can come back in if you want to. The food will be ready in 30 mins." he said as he was walking to the house.

As he walks back she grits her teeth. Turning the points the blade at him directly at his throat. "Look... it was a bad idea for a nobody to think she was good enough for the likes of you." Looks down at his hand and sympathy fills her heart. spoting the tear fall she looks back up at him. "Look ill eat with you if it means that much but im a nobody.... i have to stay away from you, we obviously dont do well together." She folllowed him back into his house putting the knife away.