Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blushed hard and groaned deeply. He moaned and looked at her, "I-I've had some practice..." He looked down.

She lift his chin and kiss his nose. "It's okay I would imagine you have had girlfriends befire" she smile

"One." He admitted, blushing furiously, "she didn't stick around long but she always loved kissing."

"Wow. I have had a few in Highschool but never went beyond kissing" she blush admitting she is pure. She kiss his cheek. "Your a fantastic kisser"

Kat took her phone and texted Jordan "hey you mad at me?"

"I've never gone past cuddling." He admitted. Normally, boys his age were laid by that point. he hadn't been.
He ignored the text and smiled at Lily.

She smile and kiss him softly. She heard his phone "you going to answer that?"

Kat hit the call button to call him.

He sighed, 'Sorry Lily, I gotta take this." He leaned away and he hit the call button, "What's up, Lily?"

Lily sat waiting.

"It kat silly. Wanna hang out? That is if your not mad at me cause I'll stop saying yor handsome it's just you are and well we are partners in history and I hate if one of us hated each other and I kind of wanna kiss you" kat blush talking

Lily stroke his hand as he was on the phone

He looked into the phone and he whispered, "I'm kinda busy...but uh...maybe later we could?" He asked her, not sure exactly what to do. He wanted to be with Lily but...oh gawd.

"Sure handsome. Room 145 I'll be waiting" kat blew a kiss and hung up

Lily stroke his arm waiting for hkm to get off the phone.

"No wait!" Kat hung up before he could tell her he was busy. He sighed and hung up the phone.

"I think Kat's trying to flirt with me." He told Lily.

"Eh she harmless. She is really into school and will just want to do homework. She always flirt with any guy" lily smile and caress his cheek softly

He smield warmly to her and kissed her cheek, "You're so sweet." He said and pulled her into a hug, "She wants to meet me soon."

She smile and held onto him. "I know and your so caring" she kiss his cheek. "A homework buddy is what she want" she giggle "typical kat getting ahead on homework"

He smiled, "As long as she doesn't try to hit on me, then that's perfectly fine with me." He giggled and stood up, "I gotta get going right now otherwise she'll get upset."

She smile and stood put her arms around his neck. "If she does just remember me doing this" she kiss him deeply stroke her tongue over his lips soflty as she kiss him

Kat was in her room waiting

He kissed back and quickly made his way over to the room. He opened the door and walked inside, looking at Kat, "Hey."

Lily smile and layed on her bed

Kat smile seeing Jordan walk in. "Hi come sit" she pat the bed and move for him to sit. She giggle "so were you upset I called you handsome?"

He sat beside her and sighed, "No...I felt a little uncomfortable that I fell asleep in collage! In collage!" He sighed, "I've never done that before Kat!"

"Relax. I got the notes right here" kat handed them to him and kiss his cheek smile. "Don't worry. If you sleep I'll take notes"

Status
Not open for further replies.