Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes widened and he leaned up and gave her a more forceful kiss. He didn't add tongue, but continued to Kiss.

She cup his cheek hard kissing him forceful. She grip his buldge under his pants hard as she kiss him.

Jordan yelped and suddenly his world was envolped by her maw.

~Timeskip~

Jordan whimpered at her, "promise me you w-won't tell Lily..."

Kat untied him and kiss him. "As long you start pleasuring me by coming here everynight she won't know. And she won't get hurt" she grin grab a rag wipe his face. She cup his cheek making him look at her. "You care about lily? You love her? Or like her?"

"I care about Lily a lot!" He whimpered again, "I'll Rey but....I don't know about every night! What about taking Lily on dates, homework, projects!"

She grip his chin harder. "Three times a week your in here on top pleasuring me got it. If you care about her do it or I will tell her your the one that made me do it and you hurt me and were planning on doing it to her but I protected her" she growled. "Just remember when your kissing her think of how your cheating on her and breaking her heart secretly" she grin and kiss him. "Now leave" she shove him with his clothes to the door

The moment he got home, he broke down into tears and slid to the floor, crying. He'd been raped, forced into harem,.and now he'd become a sex slave to her. His first week of college was fantastic.

The next day lily was waiting for him by his first class. She smile holding a gift for him feeling bad he had to study last night and hope it went well with kat.

He'd went ahead and tried to schedule around Kat, still feeilng tremendous guilt. but he knew if he told anyone, even the police, she'd hurt Lily. He coudln't let that happen. He walked over to Lily and he smiled, kissing her cheek, "Hey Lily!"

Liy smiles kiss him softly. "Hi how was your night?" She ask softly

It was the worst night of my life and I'm being blackmailed into this double cross! he wanted to say. Instead he said plainly, "it was pretty good!"

"Yay. I'm glad. I hope kat wasn't to flirty. Oh here got you a little something" lily handed him a little box a frame with a blank picture "we could take a picture and put it in and that way you will always see me when I'm not with you I know it silly"

He light up and nodded, "that'd be awesome! Do you have a camera?" He asked, kissing her cheek.

She smile happy and took her phone out. "Ya right here" she stood close to him then kat came up.

"Hey guys whatcha doin" kat smile at them and wink at Jordan

Jordan went weak in the knees when he saw Kat. He swallowed his fear and he smiled, "I've been doing good. Me and Lily are taking a picture!"

"Oh really?" Kat smile and lily smile at Jordan held his arm.
Kat look at Jordan and glared at lily her fist clench.
"Hey kat will you take the picture" lily turn and kat put her fist away
"Sure. Alright look cute lovebirds. Jordan hold your girl like it could be her last day on earth" kat grin giggle making lily laugh and smile at Jordan "she funny" not knowing kat actually meant it secretly she didn't know kat hated her

Jordan gave a laugh to try and dispel the situation. He hugged her tightly and they took the picture, which he sent to his phone so he could get a copy later, "Thanks!" He gave her a light kiss.

Lily smile and kiss him. "Welcome. Okay now I gotta get to class. I will see you at lunch" she hug him and kiss him then went to class
Kat smirked and walk up to Jordan "well look how happy she is. You better be at my place tonight" she grin and pull him close and kiss him roughly and squeeze down there with her hand

"I-I'll do my best..." He gulped ,then he quickly made hiw way to the class, trying ot get away from Kat.

((Hey, what's wrong? It won't let me start a conv. with you))

Status
Not open for further replies.