Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her and he shook a little, "B-but that isn't really fair!" He groaned, not sure what to say, "I-I don't know!"

"It one day you fell asleep and you needed it. It's okay. Here this night help you relax" kat smile and kiss him gently

He gently pushed her away, "I-I don't think I'm i nthe mood for a relationship Kat...Lily...uh...we uh...well..."

"What did lily do?" Kat ask and move closer pull him close and kiss him again wanting him

He gently moved away, "Well...well...uh...we kinda kissed and stuff..." he said simply.

"You kissed? Well come on we can do more" she move closer and kiss him again deeply and passionately wanting him to choose her.

He pulled away from her as she tripped, and she pinned himd own. He gulped, "I-I'm not sure!"

"Come on me or her? I can give you a good time" kat smile flirting more

"I'm not even sure what I should do!" He groaned, "Get off me please!"

"I can teach you" kat kept him pin down and kiss him deeply. "I'm way better than lily. She get everything she want. She doesn't deserve you. Plus we can keep this between us. She won't know"

"I don't want her to be upset!" He yelped, nervous beyond belief. He was getting nervous and shaking a little bit.

"She won't be if we keep this between us! You can have both of us! I'll be the secret girlfriend" kat kiss him stroke her tongue over his lips

He gulped and he looked at her, "I-I guess..." He felt guilty, but she was on top of him. If he said no... "Okay fine."

"Good." Kat didn't move and kiss him. "Now kiss me back"

He nervously kissed her cheek and trembled under her.

"No! Kiss me! My lips!" Kat ordered pin his arms above him

He whimpered, "okay Kat!" He planted a kiss on her lips, a soft one without much force.

She press their lips tighter kissing roughly. She move one hand pulling his shirt off and tied his hands above him so he can't move. "Kiss like you mean it!" She order growled

"Kat stop it!" He cried, tugging hard on the bond that held him down, "please I'll choose you just let me goooooo!!"

Kat slap him and yelled. "Kiss me like you mean it! If you don't I will make you watch as I hurt lily" she growled

Status
Not open for further replies.