Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded, "Sure, why not?" He followed her and walked over to the next building with her and asked, "So, do you actually like cats?"

She smile walking with him and chuckle. "No I don't. My parents did so the named me kat technically it suppose to be kathrine but dad passed out when saying my name" she giggle

He chuckeld a little and arched his back, "Y-you're serious?" He laughed, "How did he pass out in the middle of saying your name?!"

"Blood and needles. Mom was still under the medicine they gave her when she gave birth and they ask him and he said kat" she chuckle and smile at him walking jn class

He laughed again and he sat down, nervous. He arched his back and yawned again, "Sorry, been having some sleeping issues. forgive me if I yawn."

"It's okay here" kat stood behind him and start massaging his shoulders gently. "You should relax I'll take notes for us" she whisper in ear

He blushed hard and he nodded, "s-sure..." He groaned, "It feels really good...." He groaned, his shoulders relaxing.

She smile and continued massaging his shoulders then his back to relax him. "Relax" she whisper

He moaned and fully relaxed into his seat. A few people near him chuckled, but he ignored it. It just felt so good.

She smjke and stopped when he was asleep. She sat next to him taking notes in class.
When class ended she kiss his cheek blushing and shook him gently "wake up sleepyhead"

He didn't fell the kiss and woke up when she nudged him. He groaned, 'Wait, what? I fell asleep?!" He looked up, "Wah?!"

Kat giggle and smile at him. "You did during the massage. Don't worry I took notes good ones I'll give you a copy"

He blushed and nodded, "T-thank you Kat." he looked away, completely red. He wasn't sure what to say.

"Your cute when you blush and get all red" kat smile at him gigglr

He stood up quickly and walked out rather quickly. He didn't leave her behind, but it was clear he was extremely flattered.

She frown thinking she did something wrong or said something wrong and slowly followed him out and headed a different way to class thinking she upset him.

He pulled out his phone and he quickly sent Lily a text, 'Do you know a girl named Kat?' He asked quickly, not sure what to do.

Lily look at her phone and replied. "I do she my best friend"

Oh...shit. He thought. He groaned and realized that he was being dreamed over by both of them. He texted, 'Oh uh...what's your room number?'

"101. What yours?" Lily smile blushing and bit her lip thinking of them kissing

Status
Not open for further replies.