Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
'243' He sent quickly, 'I guess that I won't be that far away then.'

"Nope. You wanna hang out?" Lily replied smiling. She started walking toward the dorms to find him.

'I wouldn't mind!" He giggled, but she couldn't hear him, 'Meet you outside your dorm!'

Lily smile and went to her dorm and fix herself to look even cuter. She waited for him glad to hang out with him.

Putting Kat to the back of his mind, he walked up to the dorm room and he blushed violently when he saw the adorable Lily. He walked up and blusehd hard, "H-hey."

Lily smile "hi come in" she let him in and close the door and blush. "So what you wanna do?" She ask softly

He shrugged, "I dunno, I kinda assumed you knew to be honest." He sat down on one bed and he smiled, "This is a nice dorm."

She smile and say next to him. "Thanks. I don't have a roommate kat signed early and by the time I did we couldn't be roommates. You have class with her I'm guessing? Is that why you ask if I knew her?"

He blushed and nodded, "Yeah, she is in at least three of my classes." He shrugged then, "I was curios, you two seem oddly alike."

"Yeah we get that a lot but we do have one thing different" lily smile and lean over and kiss him soflry blushing

His eyes went wide, but to say he wasn't enjoying the kiss would be to lie. Soon he was kissing her back gently.

She blush as he kiss back and put her arms around his neck. Her lips are soft and taste like cherry and she didn't move to break the kiss yet.

Eventually Jordan did as he was gasping for air. He pushed her away gently, but kept his arms over her, "Woah...uh...thank you." He blushed.

Lily blush getting a breath her arms around him smile. "Uh wow I uh. Sorry I just yor cute and I took a chance?"

He shut his eyes tightly and he giggled, "Yeah well...I've never thought of myself as cute to be honset." He looked at her, "So uh...you wouldn't mind another kiss?

"Guess I should say handsome" lily giggle and smiled. She blush "no I wouldn't mind another kiss" she said softly

This time, he leaned in and gave her the kiss. His lips weren't tasty, but they were firm and held passion. He moaned against them and his tongue innocently touched her lips.

She blush and held onto him her hand on his cheek. She moan softly feeling his tongue on her lips depending the kiss.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth and he held her close. He moaned deeply and leaned into her. He groaned deeply into her mouth.

She moan softly playing with his tongue. She groan softly and pull back. "Wow your amazing"

Status
Not open for further replies.