Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The principle glanced at Chase and said, "Somebody get him to the nurse. You two are coming with me." he lead them to his office and Rain followed. She wasn't at all worried. She knew the principle was going to call her mother. And her mother hates Chase.

Niko gave the man an incredulous look as he still insisted that they go to his office. But for what? It's not like they were the instigators of the whole thing; it was that guy's fault! Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...
The boy groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose as he mumbled something under his breath, a small curse sounding from the mumble, as he followed after Rain and the principal.

When the fat principle, Rain and Niko, the priciple looked at Rain disapprovingly and said, "Mr. Niko, Ms. Rain. Sit." Rain shrugged but still had a smile on her face and sat down. Mr. Jones sighed, "Rain, I am surprised at you, I thought you kew better. Well, none the less, I still have to contact BOTH of your parents. Rain, I will start with yours." "My dad is at work so you will have to contact my mother." Rain said simply. Mr. Jones nodded, "Then your mother I shall call." he put the phone next to his ear then said, "Hello? Jane? Yes I have your daughter in my office and she punched a boy in the face." he paused for a moment, Rain heard mumbling on the other line, "... Well the stuent was Chase Smith." Rain counted down with her fingers starting to 3, and when she got to one suddenly you could hear her mother yelling on the other line. Now you could hear her clearly. "WHAT?!" her mom yelled on the other line, "THAT DICK WAD WAS NEAR MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER?! I WILL BE RIGHT THERE AND I AM BRINGING MY HUSBAND!" then the line went dead and Rain had the biggest grin on her face and Mr.. Jones looked at the phone wide eyed.

Niko sank down into the chair once they made it into his office, sighing as he rubbed his hands down his face. Great, now his mom was going to hear about this. One of his brows twitched in irritation at the thought of how he knew his mom was going to react. Calmly while she talked to the man, but as soon as she was able to get her hands on him, her son... Well, he could only imagine the annoyingly long lecture he was going to get from her. Hell, she might even stop by the school to have a talk with him. Not good, not at all.

Just the thought of it made him sink into his seat a little more, and he didn't remove his hands from his face until he heard the shrieks coming from the other end of the phone, the sound making him pick his head up a little more. He blinked, looking over at Rain, watching as she seemed to be oh so calm about the matter. Obviously her parents weren't going to lecture her on anything... "Now, you've obviously just talked to one angry parent already, so do you really want to call mine, when I really did nothing wrong?" Maybe that would get him out of it? Doubtful.

Mr. Jones scowled at Niko, "Nice try, but aI am still calling your parents as well." he punched in a coule of numbers and waited for someone to pick up. Rain whispered to Niko, "Hey, my mom can talk to your mom about the issue with Chase. Explain to her about Chase. My mom is really good at calming down other parents."

Niko snorted before turning his head to the side, listening to the tapping of fingers playing across the numbers on the keypad to the phone. "Parent," he grumbled, emphasizing the point before he looked over at Rain, shrugging his shoulders after a while. "It'll be fine, I think." He frowned then. "It's not so much that I'm worried about her being mad about this; it's just bothering me more since I know how she'll act about it." And with that, he sighed before pinching the bridge of his nose.

Blinking her eyes as she felt the phone in her pocket vibrate, Amy looked down at her pocket as she pulled the cellphone out, her brows furrowing when she took notice of the number on the screen. The sight made her frown, but she quickly stood up and excused herself quietly from the meeting that was taking place, hesitating a bit to leave. She knew the other board members and employees would understand though. "Hello?" She spoke after closing the door behind her, lifting the phone up to her ear.

Rain laid back in the chair and smiled to herself, imagining what her mother will do once she gets here.
Mr. Jones cleared his throat, "Hello Amy? Yes I have your son here in my office, he got into a fight with a boy and I need you to come and pick him up." As Mr. Jones was talking, Chase walked in. His face looked horrible! He didnt even look at Rain or Niko, he just simply stared at Mr. Jones.

Amy's eyes widened before she closed them, a sigh escaping from her mouth as she listened to the man on the other side of the line. Oh no, what had he gotten himself into now? "Okay," she merely said, her back resting against the wall lightly. "I'll be there right away." She ended the call with that before taking a deep breath to calm herself. After that she walked back into the meeting room, apologizing to the other people in the room, saying that there was an emergency at her son's school and that she had to leave for a little. Of course, they all nodded their head and sent her on her way, so after packing up her things she headed out the building, entered into her car, and started driving to the school.

Niko listened as the principal speak, only imagining what his mother could be saying. It made her nervous, honestly, to see what she would say once she got here.
When he heard the door open he picked his head up but scowled upon seeing Chase, only slightly amused to see the sight of his face. At least Rain had got a good hit in.

Mr. Jones hung up the phone then looked at Chase, "SIT. NOW!" he looked angrier when he saw Chase. He ointed to the seat next to Rain and Rai's body stiffened. Chase looked at the seat then at her, then back at Mr. Jones, "Sorry, But I dont sit by sluts." Rain stood up fast, "THATS IT!" she shouted and Chase darted out the door, Rain chased after him then yelled, "GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!" It didnt take long at all for Rain to catch up. She grabbed him by the jacket when they were at least 10 feet away from the office and threw him against the lockers. She kneed him in the stomach, annd punched him in the face repeatedly until it his whole face was bloody. He fell to the ground and was knocked out. Rain went to kick him in the stomach but to School security guards grabberd both of her arms, pulling her back into the office.

((Ehh, a feisty one Rain is. XD))

Niko sat up a little straighter as the principal spoke to Chase, wondering what the boy was going to say. And, of course, he said something crude, upsetting him as well as Rain, though Rain jumped up before he himself could do anything. Actually he was a bit shocked, but nevertheless he stood up and headed over to the door, stopping as he rested a hand against the door frame, watching the figures in the distance, smirking at the sight of Rain beating the guy to a pulp.
He only moved back when the guards started pulling the girl back into the office, moving back over to his seat before he sat down. "Nice one," he commented, snorting as he looked down at the ground, his arms folded over his chest.

((XD She bottled so much of it inside her and she finally exloded XD)) Rain kicked her feet as she was being dragged, "LET MEH GO! LET MEH GO! LET MEH GO!" she said sounding like a little kid. The guards finally let her go and she pouted. Mr. Jones looked at her stunned, "Ms. Rain!" She whipped her head and looked at the principle, still pouting, "What?! Did you hear what he said to me?! I have been dealing with that for several months now! At one point he even tried to-" she stopped herself from finishing her sentence and looked down at the ground, still pouting like a child. Mr. Joes looked at her, suddenly worried now, "He tried to what?" Rain remained silent. Chance doesnt even know what Chase tried to do to her.

Slightly taken by surprise, Niko turned a concerning gaze over to Rain, his brows furrowing in confusion as she spoke. Seven months? She's been dealing with Chase's nonsense for seven months, maybe even longer than that? He grit his teeth at the thought, angry to think that that guy had probably been harassing her this entire time. Who did things like that?
He wanted to say something to her, though he found himself unable to think of anything to say, not that he would have anyway after her last comment, which seemed to even shock the principal. He leaned forward a little, his facial expression softening a little. "Rain..."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, temporarily bringing Niko's attention from the girl to the door. Could that be his mom already?
Yes, it was, actually. As she stood outside the door she noticed a few men down the hall bending down, looking over something that she couldn't see. She sighed, running a hand through her hair as she turned her attention back to the door.

Rain looked away from both the priciple and Niko, she felt as if tears were going to pour out any second now. Suddenly she heard the door open ad she looked to see who it was. It was a woman who she assumed was Niko's mother. Shortly after Niko's mother showed up, Rain's mother and father showed up. You could definatly see the resemblance between her mother and her, except Jane had bright blue eyes. But Rain shared the same deep purple eyes with her father. Her father was a tall, muscular man. "Sweetie..." Her Mother said.

As Amy stepped into the room and took in the sight of the girl sitting next to Niko, she instantly narrowed her eyes at him, watching as her son tried his best to try and make himself seem smaller, like her usually did when ever he got himself into any type of trouble. Oh, he didn't do anything to her, did he? "Niko..." She walked over to him, the resemblance between the two obviously being able to be seen. Sure, she was a relatively petite woman with a slim face and long hair, but other than that the tone of her skin, as well as the coloring of her eyes and hair, were the same as her son's.

"Mom, now just wait-" Before Niko could get the rest of the sentence out of his mouth his mother smacked him in the back of the head, making him lurch forward and grab the back of his head. "Mom!"
"What did you do, Niko! On your first day?" Niko turned to look up at her, instantly looking away when he saw the hint of disappointment lingering in her eyes. Well, at least she wasn't angry...

Amy turned to look at the principal and instantly her somewhat angered face fell. "I am so sorry if he's caused any kind of trouble; he's been acting off since the move, and it's just taking him a little bit to adjust to a new place..." She looked away, her eyes blinking as she noticed more parents come into the room.

Rain ignored her parents. She looked at Amy. She had a really bad urge to defend Niko. She walked up to Amy and looked at her, "Um, Ms. Amy... Ma'am. It wasnt his fault. My ex boyfriend was insulting me and threatening me. Niko was just being a gentleman. Please, he did nothing wrong."

Amy looked down at the girl, listening to what she had to say about her son. After the girl had got done speaking, she looked over at Niko who was still holding the back of his head, though he tilted his head up to look at his mom. "Oh, well then..."
"See, if you'd let me explain before jumping to conclusion..." He sank lower in the seat as his mother shot him a weak glare, but a glare nonetheless.

"Well you know violence isn't the answer Niko, no matter how admirable the action might be for."
"I didn't hit the guy."
"Then why are you here?" Niko shrugged.
"Ask him." He pointed to the principal.

Mr. Jones sighed, "By the time I got there he was about to punch Chase... Which I am guessin was Rain's ex boyfriend," he glanced at Rain who nodded, then he looked back at Amy, "I just assumed he was the one that punched him in the face." Rain's dad stepped out of the door way into the office, his wife following shortly behind him. Jane glanced at Amy... she could have sworn she has seen her somewhere... then it hit her. Amy?! she thought, my old friend in elementary school and the lady who just moved in next door! ((Hehe I thought the two mothers should have a background story as well XD))

Niko snorted and leaned back in the seat, folding his arms around his chest. "Serves you right for assuming things. You of all people should know what happens when you assume..." He rolled his eyes, mumbling the last sentence, though it didn't go unnoticed by Amy, who, promptly after hearing the boy's comment, hit him in the back of the head again. "What?" A small whine came from the boys mouth.

"Stop being so rude." She huffed before turning her attention back to Mr. Jones and sighed. "I really don't know where he gets that mouth from, but really, if what's been said is true he did it for a good cause, a little anyway. I myself don't really believe in violence, but at least he wasn't about to blindly go into a fight for nothing." That still didn't excuse him from doing it though, whether he hit the guy or not.
When the other parents stepped into the room, Amy furrowed her brows as she looked at the woman, thinking that she looked really familiar. She stopped, tilting her head to the side before she blinked, her eyes widening. "J-Jane? Is that you?"

((I love that idea! Could build on more to the plot eventually.))

Despite everything that has happened Rain giggled when Amy hit her son in the back of his head. And when she added that comment about his mouth she giggled even more. Jane looked at Amy just as surprised, "Amy?!" Rain's giggles stopped immidiatly and she looked between the two middle aged wome then she looked at Niko with a confused look on her face.

Niko looked up at his mom, raising his brows in question as he listened to the tone of his mother's voice chance upon seeing the other woman. He leaned over to get a better at that woman, obviously Rain's mother, before leaning back in the seat, sending a weak glare at Rain as she laughed after he got hit in the head. How embarrassing... The light tinting of a blush could be seen skirting across his cheeks as he looked down, one of his hands, once again, rubbing the back of his head.

A wide smile broke out across Amy's face as she looked at the woman, her hands clasping together as she took a few steps towards the couple. "That's me." She nodded her head, a bit of a laugh coming from her. "My, it's been a while, hasn't it?"

((Maybe Rain and Niko's moms haven't seen each other since, like, middle school or high school?))

Status
Not open for further replies.