Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain looked very focused... you could see it in her eyes. The Sensi began the lesson, "Alright today I am going to teach you all how to throw an opponent bigger than you. This will help you all in your tournament tonight." he looked at Rain, "Rain," then he looked a tall blond, muscular young man in the back, "Chase! Get up here you two." he grinned at Rain, "Alright Rain, show them how its done.
The Chase kid snorted and walked up to the front of the room, Rain got there before him however. Chase was at least 10 times Rain's side. Rain and Chase stepped onto the mat and faced each other. Then Rain began her little lesson:
" Ok first Chase come at me." Rain said.
Chase snorted again then rolled his eyes, "Whatever pretty girl. We will see if you can actually flip me." He charged at Rain and Rain simply smirked, looking very calm.
Finally she bent her knees and put both hands at each side, "Ok first..." Chase attempted to throw a punch at her but Rain easily dodged it then she added, "you dodge their attack. Then...." she quickly grabbed his wrist with both hands then quickly turned her body away from Chase then added, "Grab your opponent by the wrist with both hands then quickly turn your body away from them. Then..." she quickly spread her legs slightly apart, "you spread your legs slightly apart to keep your balance. Then...." she suddenly bent down slightly and at the same time she jerked Chase's wrist down. Suddenly Chase's body was spinning in a circle for half a second then he fell on his back on the mat and was laying down in front of Rain who was looking down at him and grinning.

Niko furrowed his brows as he watched, wondering what they were doing in there. Never before had he seen anyone do any kind of martial arts, excluding the things he had seen on tv, though he reasoned with himself that those moments were more staged than anything, so this was slightly interesting, though he was more interested in seeing of Rain was actually something important in this or if she was just a little punching bag of some sort. Or moving target; he really wasn't sure how they did anything.

When she saw her lift the guy, probably just about twice her size, and flip him on his back, Niko's eyes widened from surprise. He heard the few snickers of other students who had stopped in their journey towards where ever they were going to watch the scene behind the glass. He turned his head to look at them before looking back at the room behind the window, watching as Rain grinned from her obvious pride. "Remember to not piss her off..." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck in the process.

Rain suddenly felt eyes on her then she turned her head and looked at Niko. It was obvious that she was surprised to see him. She smiled slightly at him then looked at her Senesi, "Excuse me, can I be excused? I am responsible for showing a new kid to his class. I promise I will be right back."
Sensi thought about it for a minute then nodded, "Yes you may but come back afterwards alright."
Rain nodded ad slightly bowed to him then ran out of the room and smiled at Niko, "Hey Niko!"

When he caught the surprised look of Rain, Niko couldn't help but smirk, slightly proud of having caught her off guard with his presence. Then again, who wouldn't be though? After all, he was supposed to be in class, not watching her, though he still felt as if he wasn't the one in the wrong, or the one doing anything wrong.
He crossed his arms over his chest and turned his attention to the door when it opened up, revealing the girl who was supposed to be his guide, though seemed to be completely different than her earlier appearance showed. "You're horrible at your job, you know that right?" He raised a brow in question. "And you're not very responsible." He smirked and pointed a finger at her. "Did you honestly expect me to know where my next class was suppose to be at?"

Rain bite her lip and blushed, then she said, "Hey! I didn't know I was going to have a meeting alright?" she pouted, "If I didn't show up they would have kicked me out of the program. I am sure you would have done the same thing." she completely forgot she was in her martial arts uniform.

Niko dropped his finger and put his hands in his pockets, sighing as he shrugged his shoulders. "So they'd really kick you out for missing one meeting?" He brow stayed raised as he asked the question, genuinely interested in the answer of it. At his previous school his old coach wouldn't go so far as to kick any one of them off the team should the miss practice without any type of explanation. Oh no, he just made you run for the entire practice, sometimes even longer than practice, and that was punishment enough. One time of doing that was enough to make Niko never miss another practice again without letting coach know before hand...

She looked at him, "Sensi gives use three chances. The two times I missed practice because I was helping somebody study. He gave me the warnings and made me work harder during training. I had to make sure to make it to this meet on time."

"Right, helping somebody study." Niko rolled his eyes, bother otherwise believed what she had said. Maybe she was a 'model student' though he still had reasons to believe that something was just different about her, especially seeing as how now he new she did martial arts, and could flip someone twice her size. Again he reminded himself to keep that in mind, so as not to do something wrong and end up on his face or back, but he shrugged the thought off. "Anyway, could you at least tell me where the class is? Or not. I could care less about going to class, especially now, seeing as how you're definitely... Odd." He smirked.

Rain sighed but she had a small smile on her face. "Alright lets go." she walked up to him and smiled. Suddenly Chase stormed out of the room and looked at her angerly.
"You bitch!" he stormed up to her and she turned around.
"Ok first of, I have a name. It is Rain. Second, what do you want?" her voice remained calm, which made Chase even angrier.
"How dare you humiliate me in front of my friends! You are going to pay!"
She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment then she opened them, "I am not going to fight you. I am not going to harm a fellow student." she looked right into his emerald green eyes. He clenched his, "You flipped me on my back."
"Yes I did, but it was on a soft mat, there was no way that blow would hurt anyone. I barley put any strength into it also."
"YOU ARE JUST AFRAID TO FIGHT ME!" his face was red with anger now. This guy had some serious issues.
"No I am not. I am not going to fight over something stupid. I only fight if it is absolutely necessary."

((By the way, here's a little picture reference for Niko: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GhPZ-2an3...PM/QUR-fAa2JQ8/s320/Zayn-Malik-Hairstyles.jpg I don't own the picture...))

Niko gave Rain a small smile before he turned around to follow her towards where his next class would be, but upon hearing the curse of another boy, as well as the slamming of a door opening, he turned around with narrowed eyes and looked at the boy who, if Niko remembered correctly, was the one who was flipped on his back. He frowned as he listened to the boy, wondering how Rain could be so calm about the situation when he himself had half a mind to punch the guy in the mouth.

He wasn't much of a fighter though, mind you, but he did hate it when other guys would disrespect girls in such a manner, especially when calling them a bitch or something. He clenched his hands into fist before he took a step towards the boy, his brows furrowed in frustration. "Well I'm not afraid to fight you." This was probably stupid, Niko figured, to even challenge someone who knew martial arts, but he pushed the thought aside. "You've got a lot of nerve to talk to her like that, especially since it's obvious that she can overpower you. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Chase narrowed his eyes at Niko then looked at Rain, "What are you going to sick you boyfriend on me now?" he sneered at her then looked at Niko, "Back off boy, you should run along now. This is between my and my ex." he narrowed his eyes back at Rain and Rain continued to remained calm. She moved herself between Niko and Chase. She looked at Chase, "And you wonder why I broke up with you." then she looked at Niko then back at Chase, "Look nobody is going to fight. You two are schoolmates. We all need to learn to get along." She grabbed Niko arm and simply said, "Bye Chase." And as she walked away she lightly tugged on Niko's shirt.

Niko grit his teeth at the boy, slightly shocked when it was brought up that this was Rain's ex. "Yeah? Well now I'm in it too, and if you think I'm gonna let you talk to her, or any girl, like that, you're wrong." He went to take another step towards the boy but stopped as Rain got in between them, the action frustrating him. "What are you..." He looked down at the girl and listened to her, his eyes blinking before they quickly narrowed. "Get along with him? Hell no! He needs to learn some respect."

Though he desperately wanted to hit the guy, when Niko felt the tug of his shirt pulling him in the opposite direction he followed Rain, albeit a bit hesitantly, but nevertheless he went. Not before giving one more glance at the 'ex' and sneering in his direction.
He was silent for the post part, his eyes looking down at the ground as he tried to put his thoughts together. "You went with a guy like him?" He spoke up finally, his voice somewhat low.

As Rain walked she clenched her and her breathes were slightly shaky, "He wasn't always like that... He used to be nice. But after two months he started to change. Finally I couldn't take his bullshit and broke up with him. That was like 3 months ago. Going out with him was the worst mistake I ever made."

Niko took notice of her shaking breath, as well as her clenched hands, but didn't do anything until she stopped speaking. "A real douche, obviously."He paused before shaking his head, the thought of that guy angering him a bit, though he couldn't really understand why. Quickly, he put a hand on her shoulder and stopped walking, hoping to stop her as well. "And if that's the case, why didn't you hit him? You have a right to, and he shouldn't talk to you like that. You shouldn't take that either."

She stopped then turned around to look at him, "I don't want to be a negative influence to everybody. I want to send a good example... And besides I would only fight him if he hit me first. But he didn't do it so there was no reason to fight him. Yeah he insulted me but words are completely different from an actual fight."

"A negative influence? You really think defending yourself, or at least standing up for yourself, would cause a negative influence to hover around you? The guy was asking for it, and there was no one aorund!" He snorted before rubbing the back of his neck. "Words are still just as bad as fighting, and I still feel as if someone is being that disrespectful they should be taught a lesson. Somehow some way anyway." He was probably thinking too much about the situation, but he still couldn't get over it.

Rain frowned, she was pretty upset for some reason. She looked into his eyes, "Well...look I just don't think its necessary to get stucked into those childish words. That all. If he hit me then that would have been a different story.... Then that would be when I beat his ass." she gave him a small smile which was kind of forced.

"I don't understand why he got so mad in the first place..." Niko turned his head to the side for a second before looking back at Rain, looking at the smile she put on her face, the action seeming somewhat forced. He didn't like it, not in the least bit. "Look just... I don't think it's right for him to talk to you like that, and if he says anything to me, I'll hit him. I don't care if I'll make a bad name for myself or anything. I just don't like guys like him." She definitely had more control than he did, he figured.

Rain heart suddenly skipped a beat for a moment when he looked back at her. Why does my heart keep doing that?!" she thought to herself. She didn't understand it at all. After letting him finish talking he had a real smile on her face. However the truth was that all of Chase's words actually hurt her, she just did a really good job of hiding it. She laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head, "Well I don't liked him either. Lets just hope it wont come to that!" she kept smiling.

Niko frowned a bit, listening to her little laugh before he relaxed a little and put his hands back in his pockets. "Yeah, let's hope not." He smirked a bit before giving her a playful nudge with his shoulders. "So, are there any more ex boyfriends I should be worried about that might want to come after you because you can flip them over, or because you've got some other hidden talent that they don't like?" Now seemed like a good time to lighten the mood a little, or at least he believed so.

Status
Not open for further replies.