Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain laughed for real this time and lightly nudged him back, "Nope, he was the only ass hole that I dated."

Niko chuckled and looked down at the ground. "Good to know." He kicked out one of his feet before looking back up at Rain, a lazy smile crossing his lips. He stayed silent for a moment before shaking his head and looking away. "Now answer this honestly; is there really any point in me going to this class now? Figure I'll be too late to actually learn anything what with all that's happened." Any excuse he could take to get out of class he would take it.

Rain stopped for a moment then smiled, "No I guess there really is no point in going to class now." she laughed a little again.

"Good." He brought his hands out of his pockets and rested them on the back of his head before giving Rain a side wards glance. "Guess I can always go with the whole 'office needed to speak with me' excuse to get out of going to class... So I figure I'll get out of that easily." Or, rather, he hoped the teacher would fall for it like the teachers as his old school did. "And since I've got time, why don't you don't tell me about why you know martial arts." He completely disregarded the fact that she should probably be getting back to that, so instead he backed up and leaned against the nearest wall. "Didn't pick you for someone who could fight or do anything like that."

Rain almost completely forgot about the martial arts meeting. However she knew Sensi would understand. Rain looked at him and smiled, "I was always into martial arts. When I was 4 I begged my mom to let me take martial art classes until she finally caved. I have been doing it ever since.
~~~~~~
((Hey I am skipping to lunch time lol))
Rain was happy, she smiled as she made her way to lunch. She was back in her normal clothes. Once she got to the cafeteria she immidiatly saw Chance and smiled at her. Chance walked up to her however to searched the cafeteria for Niko. She hope she could find him.

"Hm, begging your parents in order for you to be able to do something. What a concept." He chuckled a bit before pushing himself off the wall. "Never worked for me though."

----
((M'kay! (:))

Niko rolled his shoulders as he navigated his way through the cafeteria, the set up slightly different from the one he was used to, though he figured that it wasn't that difficult to figure out. The kids standing in line were obviously waiting for some kind of food, and then the students who had their food were sitting down. Nothing different about that, though he had to admit that it was a little disheartening to see that he wouldn't be doing what he normally would; sitting among the other tennis players, more than likely talking strategy, with a few other people mixed into the crowd, though those usually ending up to be girlfriends of the players or something.

But that wasn't there for him anymore, and, for what ever reason, he couldn't help but feel a little lost. He snorted at the thought though and shook his head. He did not need people to be around, he told himself. It seemed to work for a second anyway, though, for reasons he couldn't understand, he found himself wondering if Rain had lunch at this time too. He started looking around then, a bit of a lost expression adorning his face.

Chance smirked, "You are looking for him aren't you?" Rain blushed and glared at Chance, "What?! No!" out of the corner of her eye she spotted Niko, snapped her head in his direction and smiled, "Hey! Niko!"

Upon hearing his name called, Niko whipped his head to the side before catching a glimpse of Rain, and then the other girl, her friend... What was her name again? He blinked as he tried to remember it, but found himself drawing a blank and quickly shook his head and walked over to the two of them. "Hmm... So you do take lunch this time." He looked her up and down then, noticing that she wasn't wearing her martial arts outfit. "And you're not all karate kid anymore."

Rain laughed a little and rubbed the back of her head, "I didn't feel like wearing it anymore." Chance grinned then spotted her new boyfriend. She tapped Rain on the shoulder, Rain turned to face her, "I am going to eat with Jason alright." Chance said.
Rain smiled and slightly waved her hand, "Alright. Good luck Chance!"
Chance nodded then looked at Niko, she winked and smiled, "Have fun you two!" she ran up to a Jason who had spiky brown hair, brown eyes and freckles on his cheeks and nose.
Rain blushed slightly at what Chance said then looked at Niko, "Hehe like I said... on crack." she laughed a little.
((Hehe I got an idea >:3))

"Uh, huh." He raised his brows before laughing a little and turning his attention to Chance, who he still couldn't remember the name of, giving her a bit of a smug look when she told the two of them to 'have fun'. Still, he couldn't help but laugh as she hobbled over to the guy who, after he thought about it, was probably the guy they were talking before in the hall, Niko looked back at Rain and smiled at the blush that she sported.
"Honestly, what does she think we're going to do?" He shrugged, but smirked nonetheless.
((Ehh, do tell! (: ))

((Hehe lets just say am bringing Chase back for a moment XD))
She laughed a little, "Who knows... To be honest I don't wanna know what goes around in her head." she all of a sudden caught a glimpse of Chase out of the corner of her eye. However she pretended that she didn't see him at all.

((Haha, should be interesting. XD))

Niko snorted. "Aren't you two supposed to know what's going on in each other's heads? You know, with being the whole best friend thing, or what ever you girls like to call it." Or that's how he figured most girl's relationships with each others were. The though alone made him laugh, but when he caught the sight of a figure, one that he did not want to see, in the cafeteria, he stiffened. His eyes narrowed a bit before he turned back to Rain, wondering if she saw him.

((Yesh! Yesh it will! Just don't get Niko to beat him up XD >:3))
Rain kept a smile. She needed to get Niko away from Chase. And fast! She walked up to him, turned him the opposite direction of where Chase was and gently pushed him forward to get him to walk, "Come on lets go sit down there! Waayyyy down there!" she pointed to the direction in which she was making him walk to. Suddenly the the familiar voice made her stop walking.
"Hey Rain. Where do you think you are going. With your boyfriend?" Chase said. Rain turned around to face him.
"What the hell do you want Chase?"
Chance stopped talking to her new bf. She and Rain always knew when one of them was in trouble. She looked at Jason, "I will be right back." she walked up to Rain and knew what the problem was immidiatly she walked beside Rain. She glared at him, "Get lost."
Chase sneered at her, "Oh hey, it is the slut."
That made Rain snapped. She made no attempt to cover her emotion. She glared at him and clenched her fists, "Don't you dare call her that!"

Niko blinked when he was pulled around, facing a much different way then he was before, and walks in the direction that he was being pushed in, not really fighting against the action. He figured she was trying to keep him away from that guy, which he was actually thankful about. "If you're ting to be subtle about me not seeing him, you're doing a horrible job at it." The little hint of amusement could be heard in his voice, and he even smiled a bit until Chase's voice rang out, effectively making Niko stop his movements.

He frowned and turned around to face the guy, taking step in advance towards him, his earlier anger for the guy having not dissipated at this point. And his anger only grew as he threw around the slut word towards Rain's friend, upsetting the girl greatly, which made Niko upset. "What the hell is your problem dude?" He asked, stepping up to the guy as he puffed his chest out a little.

Chase simply glanced at Niko and snorted, "Stay out of this kid. Or you are going to regret it." he pushed Niko aside and smirked at Rain, "So that is what it takes to piss you off. In that case.... She is a stupid bitch that will never amount to anything," Rain clenched her fists so hard they were beginning to shake. Chase alked closer to her, his face an inch from her. She glared at him, "And as for your boyfriend...I am really going to kill both him and your little slut of a fri-" something inside Rain. She threw a punch and punched him so hard in the mouth he actually stumble back a few feet. He caught his balance and wiped the blood at his now busted lip. He smirked at Rain, "SO that is what it takes to piss you off. Finally." he rushed towards Rain.

Niko stumbled to the side a little, though he didn't go far. He watched as the guy advanced towards Rain, a feeling of unease washing over him as he looked at their proximity, as well as the words that he spoke. Something was wrong with this kid, and to be honest it worried Niko a great deal. But he wasn't thinking about that. All he thought about was when Rain suddenly punched him in the face, effectvly knocking him back a few step but otherwise not doing much if any damage to him other than the busted lip. Those words...

Niko grunted, clenching his hands into fist as he watched Chase rush towards Rain, his first instincts to go after him, which he did. Niko rammed his shoulder into the Chase's shoulder before tackling him to the ground, the both of them falling. He could hear the gasp and other noises from students that watched the scene before them, most of them more than likely bringing their phones out to record the whole thing. Niko could care less about that though. "Bastard!" He grabbed a fistful of the boy's collar, his brows furrowing as he grit his teeth.

Rain was completely surprised what Niko did. She was the one that really wanted to beat the crap out of him. She cleared her cthroat, "Niko...."

Niko snorted as he reared up his arm, readying himself to punch the guy, but when he heard Rain's voice he stopped and looked up at her, slightly embarrassed now. Groaning, he looked down at Chase before dropping the shirt and standing up quickly, brushing himself off as he looked down at Chase. This guy... Niko wanted to hit him, so bad did he want to, but the thought of Rain seeing him do that... That made him stop. Why? He wasn't too sure, and to be honest it frustrated him.
He said nothing though and looked away.

Rain sighed in relief then suddenly the principle ran to the scene, he was a really out of shap guy because he was already panting even though his office was right next to the cafeteria. Yes, he was fat.
"What... is.... going on here?!" he said in between pants.
Rain crossed her arms and looked the priciple right in the eye, "Chase is an ass hole. That is what." there were a few snickers but she ignored it. She was dead serious.
He looked at Niko then back at Rain, "My office. NOW!"

Niko snorted, but turned his attention to the doors as the principal stepped through, looking thoroughly exhausted. This couldn't be good, he figured, if only because the older man seemed to be fuming about the whole ordeal, or at least the bits and pieces that he probably heard from somewhere. News must travel fast in this place...
Even he chuckled a bit at what Rain said about Chase, but that short amusement was cut short when the principal demanded that they go to his office, only having looking at him and Rain. "But we didn't do anything! What about him?" He pointed down to the boy on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.