Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niko watched as the man walked into the room and headed over to Rain, his eyes shifting as he noticed the glare he was receiving from her. Great, not shed probably be pissed at him, and he could only imagine what she could do to him. He sighed, but narrowed his eyes at the sight of the man picking her up. "I thought I said you were to check her here," he said, again that edge back in his voice, though this time it sounded more frustrated than anything.

The man sighed, "We will... I just need to bring her into the ambulance. Thats where all the supplies are. Dont worry I am not driving her to the hospital.. yet." he headed down the stairs and she kept banging on his back. "Let go!" she yelled. Once they got to the ambulace he grabbed a needle and stuck it into her leg, then he injected the medicineinto her leg. "Hey!" she snapped then suddenly she began to calm down. He set her down into the ambulance, sitting her upstraight. He smiled, "Now at least you are calm."

Sighing, Niko followed behind the man and Rain, wondering, again, how he got himself into this situation. He had half a mind to turn around, go back into Rain's room so that he could climb the tree back over to his house, but he decided against that. He could do that later. Besides, he figured that he might as well stay by her in case she freaked out even more, which, after seeing the medic inject her with something, was thrown out the window considering how she obviously wasn't going to freak out. "What did you do, sedate her or something?" He raised his brows, putting his hands in his pockets.

The man nodded, "This shot makes her relax." he grabbed some stuff and began taking some test.

"Obviously..." Niko looked down at Rain, watching as her features relaxed from the sedative she was given. While he didn't necessarily agree with this method, it seemed to be working, and he wasn't going to complain about it too much. Not like he could do anything about it now anyway, right? He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, turning his attention to the man who started to run test on her. He never quite understood how someone could handle a job such as that, but he had to commend the people that did. Niko himself doubted he would want to touch and prod at people to see whether they were sick or not. Too much of a hassle.

"So, how is she?" He asked after a while of silence. He wasn't sure if that was long enough to tell whether or not she was fine, but he was curious all the same.

The man sighed as Rain played with one of her piggy tails. Once the testing was done he took a good look at it, "Just as I thought.... she has a horrible kidney infection. I am surprised she was even able to walk in the slightest bit." he said then glance at Rain who giggled as she watched her feet dangle. He let out another sigh, "We need to take her to the hospital..." he added.

Status
Not open for further replies.