Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her cheeks turned back to their normal color and she laughed at Niko's question, "Hell no!" she said while grinning, "Me and her have had some crazy times! We never get tired of each other."

Niko shrugged then, smirking. "So let me guess; you two have had that cliche best friend relationship with each other? You know, like you two have know each other since your were little, always did things together, and now you can't hardly find one without the other?" He glanced his eyes over to her. "Always getting into trouble, though seemingly able to get out of a lot of it?"

She looked at him, "Well... Its kind of like that." she smiled, "Why you crushing on her or something?" she giggled.

Niko snorted. "Figures." He blinked his eyes slowly before snapping them back open. "Hardly. Can't I just be curious about you two's relationship with each other without you making accusations like that?" He rolled his eyes before giving a lopsided smile. "Besides, didn't she say something about someone liking her anyway? Now what kind of guy would that make me if I just stole her from the other guy?"

She smiled, "Relax will yeah? I was just kidding." she walked pas him, "Now come on, lets get to class." she pressed the elevator button and it opened. She walked in.

"Hey, I'm just trying to plead my case a little." Niko dropped his hands before holding them out before himself defensively. He picked up his pace so that he could continue to walk beside her before they ended up in front of an elevator. "Too lazy to walk up the stairs?" He teased, chuckling under his breath before walking into the little space the elevator held.

She hopped onto the bar attached to the wall and sat on it, she smiled, "Yes, yes I am."

"Well at lest you're not afraid to admit it." He leaned against one of the walls as he watched the door close, trapping them inside the elevator. "Though, being lazy is an awfully bad habit to pick up." He winked, knowing that he had no room to talk about what was lazy and how that was a habit that one wouldn't want to pick up.

The machine jolted with a start, making Niko sway a bit under the motion, but otherwise he was able to keep his balance. Te faint dinging of the elevator going higher and higher until it reached the floor that they had stopped on, which made the elevator, again, jolt, though this time the movements of the machine stopping.

He turned to look at Rain and pushed himself from the wall before he outstretched a hand to her, offering to help her down from the railing.

She smiled, took his hand and hopped down, "Thanks." she said.

He helped a little as she jumped off the rail, smirking as he watched her. "So she knows her manners..." He chuckled, letting his hand linger in hers before he let go, his fingers trailing over her palm before he walked out of the elevator, his head turning to the side as he looked down the hall.

Rain's heart skipped a beat when his hand stayed in her. She was said when he let go but didnt show it. She smirked, and followed him, she looked at each of the room numbers then stopped, she grabbed Niko's arms so he could stop to, "Its right here." She lead him into the classroom.

When he was pulled to a stop, Niko was somewhat jerked back to a door that was obviously the one that lead him to the class. "Oh, right." He looked at Rain, albeit a bit dumbly, as he let her lead him to the class. "So, do you have this one with me too, or not?" As they walked into the room, again Niko could feel the eyes on him. A few of the students he remembered seeing from the last class were in this one as well, though the idea didn't soothe him one bit since he didn't know any of them.

Rain nodded, "Yup." she smiled at the other stuents and sat in her seat.

Niko looked over at the teacher who gave him an expecting look, making the boy frown before he quickly made it over to his seat, or tried to anyway. The teacher had grabbed onto his shoulder before he could get away, effectively keeping him in place for the time being. "Ahh, looks like we have a new student now." Niko groaned. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Because I really don't want to," he mumbled, receiving a confused look from the teacher, probably wondering what he said. "Fine." He rolled his eyes before he looked over at the students. "I'm Niko. Just transferred here from another school, obviously." He really didn't know what to say, so with that he walked off to where the seats were, a bit disappointed that there was no open seat next to Rain so he had to pick one of the other empty seats in the class.

Rain bite her lip to hold back a comment. She was slightly sad that there was no open seat next to her.

Sighing, Niko listened to the teacher as she started with the lesson now, writing equations on the board that, at the moment, made no sense to the boy if only because he wasn't paying much attention to it really. While he did somewhat like this subject, with this being his first day at a new school he figured that he could give himself a bit of a break from delving into the work load. So he leaned back in the chair, a yawn escaping from his mouth, as he tapped his pencil in the desk lightly, his eyes trailing over the other occupants of the classroom until he caught sight of Rain. He smirked in her direction before turning back around, resuming his tapping.

Rain had no clue Niko was looking at her. She just had her chin supported by the palm of her hand and was listening to the teacher. Suddenly the announcments came on.
"Attention students who participant in our Martial Arts program:
Please report to the meeting office. We will be giving you more info about the tournament tonight."
Rain simply stood up, put her backpack on her back and headed towards the door.
"Good luck in the in the tournament today Rain!" The teacher said to her. Rain turned around and smiled.
"Thanks teach." she said then headed towards the door. As she opened the door she threw a quick glance at Niko, smiled, then left.

Niko picked his head up a little higher when the announcement came on, the voice resonating throughout the room. He hadn't expected much of anyone to get up, but found himself surprised when Rain stood up and left the class, the teacher telling her good luck on the tournament. Martial arts? She did that?

The boy cocked his head to the side as he gave her a bit of a confused look and continued to stare down at the door as he closed behind her. Odd. She didn't seem like type to do a sport like that, he thought anyway, or rather he didn't believe her to be much of a fighter. The thought made him frown.

Rain grinned to herself as she headed to the Martial Arts meeting. She knew this surprised Niko, heck, she knew it surprised everybody she told. She has been doing it since she was 4 years old. She loved it! She was a black belt. She decided to make a quick turn into the locker to change. She changed into martial arts uniform then tied her black belt around her waist. She then grabbed her GIR back pack and walked to the meeting room. She looked at everybody once she walked in and smiled, "Hey everybody." the meet room had a gigantic window so everybody from outside the room could see what they were doing. Suddenly the bell rang.

When the bell rang not much longer after the announcement, Niko packed his things and quickly headed out the room, swiveling his head from side to side as he tried to figure out where he could go. Groaning, he pulled out his schedule and looked at his next class, nutrition and wellness, but, again, he had no idea where the class was located at. And of course his guide would be gone, not even giving him a hint as to where he was supposed to go. He frowned, knowing that he could probably just ask anyone around where the class was at, but what would be the fun in that? Besides, he had a guide before, Rain, and she definitely wasn't doing her job.

The thought made him smirk. He wanted to find her, despite the fact that he had no idea where the 'meeting room' was supposed to be at, but he shrugged his shoulders at the thought. At least looking for that would be better than looking for the class he was actually supposed to go to, he figured. besides, he had an excuse if he came into class really late, if at all: he had no idea where to go, and his 'guide' just left him to fend for himself. So he started down the hall, passing by students and the like until they all started to thin out and all about disappear by the time the bell rang.

A little bit after the bell had rung Niko walked past a window that could be seen through, a few people inside of it wearing the martial arts clothes or what ever they were called. He didn't notice it until a few seconds later, making him backtrack to look at the window. When he caught sight of Rain, he couldn't help but smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.