Two Different Worlds

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked at the clock, "3 minutes to go. We came in here kind of late remember."

Niko looked up at the clock when she said that they only had three more minutes left, making him sag his shoulders a bit and sigh before running a hand through his hair. "Still, the time has gone by so slow." He leaned his head back, his eyes looking right up towards the ceiling before he brought himself forward. Just thinking about the ending of this class made him wonder what class he had next, so, afterp ulling out his schedule, he unfolded it and looked at it. Math. Not too bad of a subject towards him, though all the numbers did have a tendency to give him a headache.

Rain smiled and shook her head. Suddenly the bell rang and she stood up. "Your next class is Math right?" she asked Niko.

When the bell rang, Niko couldn't help but sigh in relief. He stood up and put his notebook in his backpack, shortly slinging the item around his shoulders. Blinking, he turned his attention to Rain as she spoke to him, nodding his head to her question. "Uh, huh." He started walking towards the door, despite the fact that he had no idea where he was supposed to go.

Rain smirked, "You dont know where to go do you?"

Niko turned around, raising a brow at her question. "Do you honestly think I know where to go, considering how this is my very first day at this school, and considering how I've never even been to any class here before?" He smirked then before shrugging. "You know, you're not a very good guide; asking questions like that when you already know the answer." He wagged a finger at her before chuckling.

Rain face palmed then laughed, "And you didnt pay attention during the tour did you?"

Niko shrugged. "Not particularly, no." He ran his fingers through his hair, smirking. "But still, do you really expect me to remember everything about this school, like where the classrooms are at? You're asking way too much of me, you know that?"

She laughed as she walked past him, "Well now I know that."

He followed Rain out of the room and walked beside her, his brows furrowed in confusion as he looked down at her. "Now you know what?"
The halls were filled with the chattering of the students, much louder than it was before. Not that he had expected anything less though, since his old school was equally as loud in between classes.

She shook her head smiling, "Now I know that I am asking way too much of you." she laughed then she heard a squeal and spun around, she knew that squeal anywhere. ~~~~ -Quick character Info~ Name: Chance Winder Age: 17 Looks: Short, curly blond hair, baby face and freckles Extra Info: Best friends with Rain and is the head cheerleader of the school ``````` Chance smiled, "Rainy! Guess what, Guess what?!" Rain wasnt surprised to see Chance wearing her cheerleading outfit. She loved that thing. Rain smiled, "What, What, What?!" "You were right! He did like me and he asked me out!" She grinned back. "Really?! Thats great! See! I told you!" Rain kept smling. "Now we need to find you a guy so we could double date!" Chance said then noticed Niko and then looked back at Rain she smirked, "And I see you have already found one." Rain's cheeks turned beat red then she looked at Niko and back at Chance, "WHAT?! No!! This is Niko! He is new and I am just showing him around!" Chance looked at her unconvincingly, "Uh-huh." she said sounding unconvince.

Niko snorted before he brought his hands up to rest them on the back of his head, his fingers interlocking with each other as he tilted his head to look up at the ceiling. "Still, you can't blame me. Not like I would be able to get all of this in one day." He smiled, a small one really, but smiled nonetheless. But the facial expression soon sunk down a little, that same bored expression marring his features befeo he heard a squeal, making his blink his eyes before he turned around to look and see where the source of the noise was coming from.

A bit of a confused look crossed is face as he listened to the two girls converse with each other, the two obviously having known each other for probably a while. He was able to hear tidbits of their conversation, though at the mention of a date, and something about having already found one with a quick explanation of how he was just a new student being shown around right after, caught his attention instantly.
So he dropped his hands before smirking, one of his hands reaching up to touch his chest where his heart would be. "Ahh, I'm hurt Rain. First you insult me, then hit me, and then make it seem like I wouldn't even be that good of a date." His lips quirked until he, again, smirked and dropped his hand. "But what ever; I doubt if you'd be able to handle me anyway. So what ever." He waved a hand dismissively at her.

Rain blushed even more and looked at Niko, " I-" Chance looked between the both of them, she definatly sensed something between the two. Rain tried glaring at him but since she was blushing so bad it didnt really look like a serious glare, "Wha- You... just hush..." she looked away still blushing. Chance grinned, "AWWWW! Rain! You are blushing so bad." she paused and looked at both of them, "Hang on..." she put Niko and Rain side by side then stepped back and acted like she was taking a picture, "You two would make an adorable couple!" Rain blushed even more.

Niko couldn't help but chuckle after looking to see how flustered Rain was being about the situation, especially when she started stumbling over her words. "See, you can't even form complete sentences most of the time. Now I know you wouldn't be able to handle me." He looked over at Rain's friend, smirking down at her, too, before he pushed him and Rain closer together, a bit of a confused look coming to his face. Nevertheless, the expression died down after he figured out her antics.
"Well anyone would look adorable when standing next to me." He puffed his chest out a little.

Chance grinned, "Awww! Well I am going to leave you two love birds alone!" by the time Rain shot a glare at her she was gone. Rain cheeks were even more red than before, "Ignore her.... she is on crack."

Shaking his head a bit at the girl's choice of words, Niko chuckled before turning over to look at Rain. "Crack? Well, she looks really good to be on crack." He turned around to look at the retreating figure of the girl before turning his attention back to Rain, raising a finger and then poking her cheeks at the sight of how red she was. "Hn, your face really lights up when you're embarrassed. Cute though." He shrugged and took a step back from her. "Now, where is this class supposed to be at?"

When Niko said this, it made her blush even more, she wanted to crawl in a hole and die because of how red her cheeks were. She sighed and slowly her cheeks turned back to their normal color. She looked up at him, "Its on the third floor. Come on I will show ya." she started walking.

He nodded his head and then started following her, slightly disappointed that her cheeks were beginning to turn back into their normal color. Either way, he figured that if he tried hard enough he could make the color come back, but he figured he would save that for another time. "So, who was that girl who's supposedly on crack and thought that we would make a good couple?" He raised his arms back up and rested his hands on the back of his head again.

Her cheeks started back up again. They turned a bright red, "Umm that is my best friend Chance. We have known each other for 14 years now. I concider her my sister."

When he noticed her cheeks flaring back up, Niko couldn't help but snort at the sight. That was easier than he thought it would be. "Damn, fourteen years?" He whistled, tilting his head back in the process. "That's a long time." He himself had never kept a friendship that long, or really had any kind of friendship for more than a few months, if you would even call it that. Even his teammates weren't considered his friends in his book; they were associates by the same sport and only half way cheered the other on while playing a match. But even that was over with now considering how he was moved to another school. So now he had no contact with them, not that he minded.
"You two haven't grown tired of each other yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.