Twins? I think not...

The maids coming into the room early in the morning had awoken Teller from his deep sleep.
Most of his wounds were scabbing over, his feet also healed enough so that he could walk without too much discomfort.
When the humans finally left he blinked open sleepy eyes and yawned widely.
At the intake of air his senses took in the scents...and he froze.
This wasn't his apartment and he sure as hell didn't feel like he'd just gone to bed normally!
Sitting up he abruptly glanced around, trying to look for something that seemed familiar.
The giant bed definitely wasn't his considering he slept on the floor in his living room area.
This room, in fact, was probably bigger then his entire apartment.
And worst of all, it smelled like that vampire that had attacked him yesterday.
Shit!
He'd been attacked and brought home by that guy!
Everything was coming back to him now and even with the awkward interesting information that he might have a twin, a vampire no less, he really needed to get outside for fresh air.

Forcing himself to stand the kid was a bit unsteady but managed to make his way to the double doors that lead out to a balcony.
It was locked but fiddling with the knobs for a few minutes got him the desired 'click' and he quickly pushed open the doors and ran outside, dropping to a sloppy sitting position near the banister.
Taking in several deep breaths Teller was suddenly glad this home had a large forest behind it, the scent of the trees and other animals brought him at least a little comfort.
A small knock on the door brought his attention over his shoulder and the same maid as last night walked in with a giant tray of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and hashbrowns.
Tell didn't know what the hashbrown things were but it all smelled mouthwatering.
He thanked her quickly and leaned his back against the railing as he ignored the fork and shoveled food into his mouth, licking his fingers every few minutes.

Vin was headed up the stairs to his bedroom, maybe he could do some research on his father and get more information but how much was there document about werewolves or people who were ones. He sighed heavily but only made it halfway up the stairs before a maid stopped him "Your guest is awake and is eating. He seems to be doing..." Vin cut her off and told her that she could go about her day as usual. She thanked him and moved on. Vin yawned into the back of his hand and sipped at his drink. With little thoughts in his head he wandered back down the stairs to the first floor and then over to the room Teller had been placed in. He knocked softly and then entered the room "Morning" Vin called softly and peered into the room. Noticing the balcony doors were open he made he way outside "How are you feeling today?" He asked softly hoping that the nights sleep didn't change Tellers mind about playing nice with each other.

Teller couldn't help but have a growl slip from his lips.
He quickly looked away, averting his eyes as a partial sign of submission.
Surely werewolves and vampires didn't have exactly the same body language but not looking someone in the eye did seem to be close to submission in most species.
"I'm okay," he replied quietly, bringing his left hand up to his mouth to lick at the egg stuck to his fingers.
Storm clouds had blown in overnight and were threatening to dump quite a bit of water on the town but even the warning decrease in temperature didn't seem to bother Teller enough for him to move.
Rain was one of his favorite things and he loved playing in puddles as a pup...heck, he even loved it as a teen.
Glancing back up at the vampire he silently noted the bag of blood in his hand, then asked something he'd been curious about.
Well, two things.
"Um...by the way...what's your name?"
He just kept calling him mongrel or rat, even though he had known Tell's name for awhile but Teller didn't want to just think of the guy as 'the vampire'.
"...and...did you find out anything?"
Yes he'd heard the others' mom get home last night but right after that he'd lost consciousness.
A small bit of hope sprung to life in his goldish-blue eyes as he waited for his answers, remaining seated as he went back to licking his fingers.

Ok so that wasn't exactly the response he was looking for but he would take it, at least Teller hadn't attacked him when he walked into the room. Vin glanced over noticing the number of places that probably once had food on it and then back at Teller wondering how long it usually took him to devour a deer or something but he let that thought slip past him. "I'm Donovin, oh and this..." he reached into his back pocket grabbed the id he had received yesterday "Must be yours" Vin finished as he held the id out to him "Um Teller right or am I saying it wrong?" He questioned and guessed that since the dog was playing nice with official titles that Vin should do the same.

"Well anyways...what I learn is not going to be easy to swallow..." he began and then walked across the balcony to lean against a wall. His eyes wandered over the property and sighed heavily. He thought it would be a little easier to tell him the matter of their relation but as he looked over at Teller it became harder. The kid lost his father and to find out that your last living member was of a species that would rather kill him then accept him. "um...I was finally able to extract from my mother the origin of my father...and about you. It seems that you and I are related and that we are true twins...not just that we are two people who look alike. Your father was my father and my mother is your mother" he breathed heavily after saying all of that and then glanced back at Teller but quickly turned his attention back to the forest. "My mother told me not to contact either of you or tell you but I don't really follow the rules. Well that's what I've learned"

Well, being called by his name was rather nice and getting one in return also helped cheer the kid up.
So the vampire's name was Donovan, it sorta fit him.
When the other started answering his last question Tell sat up a bit straighter, wanting to hear everything as soon as possible.
Donovan seemed a bit apprehensive about talking but soon spilled everything.
Even though it only took a minute to get the message across Teller's face had already paled to a ghostly white color.
After a long stretch of silence he got up and bolted into the bathroom right outside the bedroom and promptly lost his breakfast.
At least he knew to do that in a toilet instead of on the balcony...though he almost didn't make it.

As much as he didn't want to believe the vampire he couldn't deny his story.
It was so obvious what he said was true.
The taste of their blood, their looks, him not having a father while Tell had never met his mom.
It just sucked that they were vampires...the one thing his father always said to stay far away from.

Once He'd finally emptied his stomach Teller sat back and wiped his mouth, noticing the smear of blood on his wrist and then, glancing down, over most of his body.
Looking sideways he messed with some of the nobs until the shower turned on.
Thankfully he'd guessed right and it was decently warm, instead of climbing in and shutting the curtain like a normal person he just hopped in, in his clothes, and sat down under the spray, eyes closing slowly.
It felt really good and all the different pressure points getting hit by droplets and the loud noise of water on his head seemed to steal the kid's attention away from the information he was trying not to freak out over.
He really needed to actually scrub himself but he didn't remember how to take a proper shower...this would just have to do.

Vin had expected a burst of denial or yelling but not the fact that Teller would run off and from the sound of it Teller was puking. Vin was shocked at hearing the news himself but not to the point of puking over it. He felt a little insulted over the action, he wasn't thrilled himself that he had a werewolf brother but wouldn't treat the guy like dirt. Ok he might if Teller wasn't family but in reality he was. Vin ran a hand through his hair and figured that he should leave the kid alone or something like that. "Whatever" he finally said and walked out of the room.

As Vin stepped into the hallway his phone went off and it was going to start. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he pulled out his phone, he was a little happy that it was just Oliver calling so he picked up and placed the phone to his ear. "What do you want?" He groaned out and received several questions regarding not being at school. He gave Oliver a small bit of information and even Oliver thought that it was weird that Vin said he was sick but with some prompting took the information and would let those know who needed. Vin placed his phone back in his pocket and made his way back to his room. Maybe he could get some sleep today since last night was a failure.

Teller sat in the shower until a maid walked by and noticed.
Yes he'd left the door open and also forgotten to flush the toilet.
She quickly did that, then shut the door.
His eyes blinked open slowly in silent question and she grinned.
"Would you like some help, young master?"
That was an odd name but he did kinda wanna get the rest of the blood off him so Tell nodded.
The maid came over and had him stand up, then a moment later his bloody clothes were in a bag to be disposed of later.
Next she got the shampoo out and after telling him to squeeze his eyes tight shut washed his hair, being sure to tell him how so he knew for next time.
Then she did conditioner and while that sat she gave him a wash cloth lathered in soap and told him to just wipe at his skin until the blood was gone.
After twenty minutes the water was finally shut off and Teller was wrapped in a large soft towel.
He was still rather numb from the information he'd been given and decided as the nurse slipped out to do so as well.
Dropping the towel he ran back to balcony and leapt.
His feet hurt a little at the landing from the healed injuries but he quickly shifted his form and stretched, shaking out his wet fur a few times before running to the edge of the forest.
Pausing only for a moment he glanced back over his shoulder, noticing the maid's wide eyes as she quickly turned, no doubt to find Donovan, but he didn't care.
The vampires wouldn't want him, family or not.
He was a werewolf and needed to find a pack of his own since his mother and brother would probably never truly accept him.
It had been nice to at least meet his twin, even after the rough and nearly fatal start.
Bowing his head slightly he turned and headed off into the woods, probably intent on finding a small kill to replenish his lost breakfast.

After slipping into his room dodging a couple maids and butlers that wanted to talk to him, he sighed. Today was turning out to be just fantastic and as he stripped off his shirt there was a knock at his door "Yes?" Vin hissed and heard someone stammer on the other side of the door 'just great' he thought to himself as he walked over to the door and yanked it open. "Can I help you?" He asked in a more polite tone "Y-your guest...h-h-he t-turned..." Vin was losing patience on the little sleep he had "Yes I know. My guest is a werewolf and you would do well to keep it to yourself" with that said he started to closes the door but she stopped him with one word. Vin turned back to her trying to keep his irritation to himself. "He...um...ran off after I...helped him clean up" she told him and Vin's face contorted making the maid back away from him. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed and she turned and ran off herself.

Vin stood there in the doorway of his room trying to get his anger under control, he was sure there was a good explanation as to why Teller ran off and after taking a few deep breaths stalked over to his bed and just crawled under his blankets. 'Probably for the best' Vin thought to himself and just pulled the covers up over his head to forget everything that had happened since last night.

Teller couldn't manage to catch any of the larger wildlife in the area but he did snatch up a rabbit.
It wasn't nearly as satisfying as the breakfast previously given to him but it would do.
Once that was done he licked his paws clean and then headed back to his apartment.
Or at least that's where he thought he was going.
By the time the kid managed to wander back to his own neighborhood it was already getting dark.
Tromping down an alley in wolf form he noticed a few shadows moving at the other end, then figures became clear.
He wasn't too adverse to humans seeing him since wolves did live in the forest nearby but these humans smelled familiar...
It hit him right then and he turned, only to see two more heading his way.
Shit.
Vampires.

Without meaning to his wolf took over, leaning its head towards the sky and howling one long note.
When his attention was back he noticed the vampires snickering their white fangs easily visible in the growing darkness.
"Awww, too bad pup. There are no more wolves in this town, we made sure of that a long time ago."
Ah, well no wonder the markings had been old, the wolves had been killed.
"I'm a bit surprised your pack didn't come with you but its rather obvious your flying solo for whatever reason, I could care less."
Teller backed up as the vampire speaking started towards him.
He wasn't really sure what he could do in this situation except maybe...
His brother had had a really strong aura...maybe he was someone worth fearing on the streets...

Shifting abruptly Tell stood in front of the vampires, four males and one female, stark naked.
They all narrowed their eyes, then snickered.
Teller fidgeted but held his head high, shoulders straight.
"I am good friends with Donovan, he said I wasn't to be touched."
Please dear god believe him!! The kid's heart was pounding against his ribs and he swore it was probably visible pushing against his rib cage.

Vin's nap wasn't as long as he would have liked, there was just no sleeping when his mind wandered to his new found brother. What could he do to keep him safe? The stupid kid was going to get himself killed and Vin could help him but it seemed like Teller didn't want anything to do with him. Yeah at first Vin scoffed at the idea of having a werewolf sibling and father but now seeing Teller's face and hearing his story changed his mind. Vin sighed heavily as he ran a hand over his face 'time to get up' he thought to himself just as he swung his legs over the side of his bed.

After his eyes adjusted Vin noticed that the sun was completely gone which meant there was only a few more hours until school the following day. He still wasn't ready to go back but with those thoughts in his head he quickly shook them away "What the hell is wrong with me?! He's just some other kid that happens to be a wolf and by some miracle is my brother. Not like any of that matters." Vin coached himself and turned to go to his bathroom.

At the bathroom door he stopped, a weird feeling swept over him but it wasn't anything he could explain so he shrugged it off and walked in the bathroom. With some cold water splashed on his face he was finally awake and headed to his closet. 'Maybe there's still a bar open or something' Vin thought as he rummaged through his closet and decided on some worn slacks and a deep red short sleeved buttoned shirt. After that was taken care of he headed out of his room with shoes in hand. "And were are you going so late? It's a school night" Vin heard as he came to the bottom of the stairs "No where mother" and that was that. He was already out the door with his shoes on and walking down the sidewalk. He didn't care to take the car tonight since the air tonight was nice, it could help clear his head.
--
The vampires stopped advancing towards their kill, was this little mutt really in goods with Donovin? For that fact how did he do it? One of the vampires was thinking and then the girl grabbed the guys arm "There's no way that this thing has Donovin's approval" she hissed to her comrade and another guy jumped in "Seriously this mangy thing, Donovin would never. He hates werewolves" they whispered among themselves. The one that seemed to be the leader of the group turned to their meal "How did something as scrawny as you get protection from Donovin? You know what, I don't care. I'm hungry and you look sort of tasty" the guy finally said and started once again to advance on Teller. Before he could reach the pup the fourth vampire male grabbed his arm and stopped him "What if it is true? If you kill him and Donovin finds out then-" "Then what?!" the head cut off the other vampire but it didn't make him back down "Then we're all dead. Is it worth it to kill one wolf? Come on be smart for one" the vampire pleaded but it seemed they the head vampire was willing to risk it.

Shit.
Double shit.
Four of five buying it wasn't good enough! He needed all of the vampires to think he was under protection, not that he really wanted to rely on Donovan's reputation but it was suicide to try and fight five vampires.
Teller held his ground and tried to straighten his spine further.
He was used to being naked in front of his wolf family but modesty was starting to grow on him and he'd feel much better with at least a pair of pants on.
Biting on his lower lip for a moment he waited for the lead vampire.
He was coming slowly but surely and obviously Tell needed to come up with something more believable because brother was definitely not going to fly.
That two percent would just be laughed at and then they'd all slaughter him.
Which left him with one final straw.
"I..."
Damnit all he was not happy about saying this but!
"I'm his new pet..."

The alpha blood in his veins surged with anger at his confession but Tell ignored it as best he could.
His life was more important then his ego right now so he rose his eyes to the leader sternly.
Putting out his hand, palm up he raised a brow slightly as his pulse quickened.
"Check if you want. He's already put his blood in my body."
That was one way a vampire claimed a pet, he infused his own blood into them as a type of declaration that the pet was owned.
Thank god their blood tasted the same...now hopefully the lead vampire would just bite...and Teller's wolf wouldn't flip out and try to attack.
Getting bitten by a vampire was pretty damn high up on the trigger to set off his animal.

As the night wore on his mind still wouldn't clear, something was nagging him like someone was in trouble and he usually only got this feeling when his mother was in dire need of his help. Vin continued to walk further into the city trying to figure out his feeling, his mother was at home so she was alright and it wasn't like his brother would go looking for trouble...would he? Just as that thought crossed his mind Vin turned the corner absentmindedly and slightly unaware of his surroundings but with one deep inhale something stung his nose. "What the-" Vin began to say but then froze on the spot, his eyes adjusted from their glazed gaze and started at a hunting party of vampires and his brother standing completely naked in front of them.

'Please don't say he...' Vin thought to himself as he made himself walk closer to the group and stopped next to his brother. How was he going to explain this to where he kept his reputation and kept his brother alive. "What's seems to be going on here? I thought I said no hunting parties with out informing me first Wes" Vin asked though it was more like a rhetorical question. Three of the vampires seemed to back away from Vin and Teller but the leader Wes looked to be ready to bite Teller and wasn't moving away from him. "We came upon this wolf and we were about to kill him but he said that-" the timid one from earlier started to speak but then Wes turned around and back handed him "Shut it. You are so pathetic, you tip toes around this guy like he's royalty" Wes hissed at him. "Well that could be argued Wes" Vin told him in a low voice "Plus I would very much like to hear what he has to say and if you hit him one more time I'm going to kill you" Vin threatened and Wes backed off just as the other vampire came walking back up to them. "Now what were you going to say?" He asked once the vampire was closer to him. "This wolf said he's your pet...is it true?"

Vin had a hard time not laughing his ass off, him take a wolf as a pet that was funny. He may be able to kill them but no wolf in their right mind would allow themselves to be captured and turned to a pet. From what he heard they would rather die then be a vampires pet but as he turned his eyes towards Teller it dawned on him. 'A trick' he thought to himself and then turned back to the group of vampires "Yes that's true. He had run off and I was out looking for him. He's rather new to all of this and I haven't been able to train him properly. So the next time you all decided to go wolf hunting, you better check with me first" Vin had started off with a statement but ended it with a threat. "Now get out of my sights before I change my mind on not killing all of you" he hiss at them.
When Vin was sure that they were all gone he turned to Teller, there were several choice words he had for him but he couldn't help but stand there and stare at his brother.

All of Teller's focus was on the lead vampire in front of him so when Donovan actually stopped right besides him his arm faltered and fell back to his side, face holding steady though nearly went sheet-white from shock.
His lie would be torn open along with his throat.
The kid's mind was numb as Donovan spoke, glad that he'd at least accepted the pet excuse he'd given the others but also feeling a bit depressed.
Of course he wouldn't claim him as his brother because even though it was true the other vampires wouldn't believe it and with bloodsuckers reputation and fighting skills were usually the most important.
When the vampires had left Tell slowly started coming out of his daze.
His arms shivered from stress, breathing becoming faster, and color coming back to his cheeks.
Noticing that Donovan was now staring at him Tell turned slowly to face him.

He was doing his best to hold back his instincts but with no other vampire around he was losing control.
In a blur Teller had his arms around his brother's shoulders. Donovan had him by an inch or two but that was easily fixed by getting on his tip-toes.
The kid knew vampires weren't exactly the most cuddly of god's messed up creatures but he couldn't help nuzzling his neck and licking repeatedly.
Wolves were extremely physical creatures and after that scare he could care less if he got a few more bruises for being overly affectionate.
While Tell knew he should be groveling thank-you's at his brother what was left of his pride wouldn't allow it.
If the other vampire had tasted his blood he probably would have been let go...maybe.

Vin opened his mouth to say something but closed it, this happened at least twice because he couldn't figure out what to say to Teller. He was extremely mad that his brother would run off with out first finding the dangers of this town but another part was glad to see that he was alright. Completely naked but his brother was going to be just fine. He opened his mouth this time knowing what he was going to say but before he could Teller had embraced him. A strange feeling overwhelmed him and Vin wanted to shove Teller away but something held him there. He didn't lift his arms to hug back but he didn't push him away either. Vin kind of just stood there trying to grasp what the hell was going on. "We're both lucky that they are stupid. Most vampires wouldn't have believed that lie...actually I'm having a hard time believing that you even said it" Vin finally told his brother.

Now the hug was getting to be too much, it was as if his brother was a new born or something. Standing there nuzzling his neck and...licking him. Ok that was defiantly enough of that, Vin placed his hands on his brothers shoulders as much as he could and gently pulled himself free of the embrace. "Alright you are safe and unharmed but um...you're..." he started to say but then thought better of it. Vin had wished that he grabbed his over coat before leaving the house but did know that he would need something like that. "Maybe we should get you inside somewhere and find you some clothes"

Tell was a bit upset that he was pushed back but at least his lip wasn't split or he had a new black eye starting.
When he was reprimanded for his lie he grimaced slightly and nodded.
He knew it had a high chance of failing but he had been out of options.
It wasn't like he could have fought them, even just the leader. If he'd gotten him into a kill position the others would have obviously jumped in to save the guy.
At his brothers mention of clothes Tell glanced down at himself and then back up at Donovan with a cocky smile;
"I think I'm bigger."
With a laugh he bolted to the edge of the alley, then shifted into his wolf form after dropping his keys on the ground.
Picking up the key ring he sat down and yipped.
He was just around the corner from his apartment and had intent to sneak over naked but this would be much easier.
Jerking his head a little so the keys clinked together he waited.
If Donovan just came with him to unlock the door he could really pretend to be his pet and just saunter beside him on the sidewalk without too much human attention.

hopefully the vampire would make up his mind soon though, he was hungry and after that stressful situation his wolf was eating away at his spare energy.

Vin started to laugh, now he wanted to compare sizes but soon his laugh died off. Even that felt unfamiliar to his lips but it felt nice to express that kind of emotion. He was going to suggest buy something for his brother to wear but was unable to voice it before Teller shifted to his wolf form. From his point of view and the darkness of the alley Teller did look just like a normal dog but Vin know differently. He watched him with interest as the keys jingled in the wolfs mouth, Vin was a bit confused at the action but soon walked up to him. "This is a bit awkward" he voiced once he was standing next to Teller. Vin took the keys from Teller's muzzle and then stepped out of the alley.

He wasn't exactly sure where he was supposed to go or what Teller wanted but was sure that he would know when the time came. They started to walk off in a direction all the while Vin was keeping an eye on his surroundings, just in case there were others in the area. This could look bad if he wasn't able to explain the situation to someone because for others of his kind they didn't like to talk about things. Assuming was the best way for some and it usually was more beneficial to stay alive.

Teller wagged his tail happily and had to hold back bounding down the sidewalk.
He rather enjoyed his wolf form when he wasn't being threatened.
It was like being soft and fluffy and being able to get away with playing around and rolling in mud.
Coming across a mud puddle he glanced back at Donovan, then his wolf smirked as he jumped right into it, getting him and his brother splashed with dirty water.
After a few quick hops in the water he bolted a few yards further down the sidewalk and skidded to the right, running up to one of the doors before sitting like a good little doggy.
Well, a good little doggy who was soaked with muddy water.
When Donovan came into view he yipped, trying to do a normal dog bark but failing.
It sounded more like a whining howl then anything else but it would at least get the others' attention.

As soon as Donovan opened the door Teller could shift and duck under the shower real quick before changing.
He probably had clothes that would fit his brother if he wanted to change as well...though they wouldn't be nearly as fancy or expensive.

With his mind cluttered once more with thoughts of tonight and not to mention his very naked brother in front of him for the second time. Vin was having a hard time not judging his brothers body and oddly enough finding that he liked looking at it, though other things popped into his head with those thoughts. Soon his mind reared back on itself as he felt something cold and slimy splash onto him, his vision cleared and saw his brother playing in dirty water. Vin about opened his mouth to yell at him but clamped his jaw tightly shut, he couldn't blame the guy for playing around. He was almost dinner for some vampires but did he really have to get him dirty. As much as he didn't mind Teller playing around Vin didn't really know how to have fun, to him fun was checking stocks and going to business meetings.

Vin took a breath as he watched his brother run up to a door and he followed suit, now the question was what key was he supposed to use. He fiddled with the keys for a little bit checked the teeth on each key and then tried one. It slipped in just fine but wouldn't turn in the handle, he pulled that key out and tried one that was similar. This time the knob turned and he opened the door wide enough for them both to step through and then he quickly shut the door behind him. Vin's eyes immediately scanned the place and found it to be quiet bare and beneath him to even step into it. However he shrugged his shoulders and finally inspected his own clothing to see how dirty they were and if it was worth it to have them cleaned.

Teller's tail wagged as he ran inside and straight to the bathroom.
A moment later and his human form was back but splotches of watery mud were clinging to random places here and there.
He had two sets of clothes held in a towel so they wouldn't get muddy.
Both had new boxers, one dark red, the other dark blue.
Then there was loose jeans and random shirts with white numbers written across the front and back.
They kind of looked like something from the matrix movie but not quite.
Glancing over at his brother he smiled hesitantly and mumbled;
"Sorry I got you dirty...um, I have a shower and clothes...if you wanna use them."

For some reason he felt like his home wasn't good enough for Donovan.
After seeing that mansion the other kid lived in then looking at his own place that didn't even have a single piece of furniture.
It was kind of embarrassing...though he'd grown up with few possessions now he felt like he should definitely spent some of his budget on a sofa or bed or something.
But yeah, can't do anything about it now.
Setting the clothes on the bathroom counter he moved to the shower and turned it on, fidgeting with the dials until it was decently warm before getting in.
He didn't know that humans showered separate or that he was supposed to close the door so he just rinsed off quickly.
"U-um...Donovan? Do I have anymore on my back?"
The mirror had fogged since the room was minimally tiny so he couldn't exactly check.
The curtain had never been drawn so he was basically standing there letting some of the water sprinkle onto the tiled floor as he faced the shower wall.

He was still looking around the small place and wondered if his brother was happy living there but that was quickly dashed as he saw his brother come back out with some clothes and a towel, still naked. Vin was having a hard time not staring at his brother now since he realized that his brother had a nice body. His eyes wandered slowly downwards, curious to if his brother was larger then him. He tried to keep his eyes away from that area and was happy when Teller turned to go back into the bathroom, though Vin didn't get much of a reprieve as he looked up and saw the bathroom door still open and the curtain wasn't pulled to conceal him. 'just great, my brother all wet and naked in front of me' he thought to himself and tried to turn his attention elsewhere but there was nothing to look at in the room.

At his brother's question he looked back at him and felt heat rising from his lower extremities, Vin swallowed hard and moved towards the bathroom "You can just call me Vin" he said and picked up what looked to be an old wash cloth that was probably left there by a previous tenant. Vin got the cloth wet and then started to clean his brothers back, he quickly helped clean his brother after drooling over the fact that he was touching him and then dropped the rag on the bottom of the tub. Vin then stepped back out of the bathroom. Once again he looked down at his clothes, he was happy that he wore black pants but his shirt was a complete mess. He decided that it was a better idea to just get rid of it and unbuttoned it, letting the shirt slide off his shoulders and hit the floor. "So um..." Vin wasn't sure what he wanted to say but standing here in an empty room in silence was awkward. "You hungry?" He finally asked just for some kind of conversation.