• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
Well then Tierney would definitely be dead with daisies all over his face. He may or may not be allergic to kindness.
And then when anyone used to being rude to others will immediately feel guilty about being mean to Remy because he's genuinely so nice and polite. He's Freckled Jesus, he will most likely apologize for being snapped at.

I can just see how much confusion he's going to make all the grumpies feel.

And then when anyone used to being rude to others will immediately feel guilty about being mean to Remy because he's genuinely so nice and polite. He's Freckled Jesus, he will most likely apologize for being snapped at.

XD
Just imagine the confusion when Tierney starts speaking fast and his words are just a mesh of sounds and "fokking" every other word. I think an eventual pat on Remy's head (or shoulder) would be in order.

oh god I can Imagine soohyun just. squinting so hard. perpetually squinting in remy's presence. telling him flat out he's too nice for his own good LMFAO

XD
Just imagine the confusion when Tierney starts speaking fast and his words are just a mesh of sounds and "fokking" every other word. I think an eventual pat on Remy's head (or shoulder) would be in order.
oh god I can Imagine soohyun just. squinting so hard. perpetually squinting in remy's presence. telling him flat out he's too nice for his own good LMFAO
Yes to both outcomes. So much yes. I love it! 8D

Regarding Tierney, Remy's like: "???" c:

And then with Soohyun he'd be like: "?! I'm sorry?" D:

HIS ANNOYANCE WOULD BE SO PALPABLE. "stop apologizing." >:CCCC

Remy: "I'm sor-- I-- Uh..."
Remy: *Quietens into flustered silence and resists the urge to repeatedly apologize*
Remy: *It's not very effective*
Remy: *Physically cringes and whispers as if it would make it any better*
Remy: "...I'm sorry?"
Remy: *Tries for an awkward smile*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was planning on coming in and asking if anyone wanted to plot things with Tierney and I would have something in mind to spark convo, but unfortunately... I do not.

Alas, here I am. Asking, does anyone wanna plot something with Tierney? xD;;

Besides Remy's cuteness maybe absorbing all of Tier's grumpy feels toward him.

Remy: "I'm sor-- I-- Uh..."
Remy: *Quietens into flustered silence and resists the urge to repeatedly apologize*
Remy: *It's not very effective*
Remy: *Physically cringes and whispers as if it would make it any better*
Remy: "...I'm sorry?"
Remy: *Tries for an awkward smile*

what a cinnamon roll omg

...why do i get the impression soohyun would eventually grow fond of this kid

Oh Rook's going to feel a lot more than confusion.
*shot*
(~°-°)~ ~( °-° )~ ~(°-°~)

[spoili]
ddd9d9ea0c2fe54ba6d60722d0cd735d.jpg

[/spoili]

Besides Remy's cuteness maybe absorbing all of Tier's grumpy feels toward him.
Kekeke. Remy's like the nicest walking trap to all grumpy people.

Now, you haven't yet seen him and Evie combine forces... (They used to be BFFs back in the old RP and acted like siblings. They were known as the cinnamon roll duo.)

Yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Heartstrings will be tucked.

what a cinnamon roll omg

...why do i get the impression soohyun would eventually grow fond of this kid
Soohyun, just accept your fate and the fact that your callous heart still has a soft spot or two left for Remington Carmichael.

one of us one of us one of us

Well, I was planning on coming in and asking if anyone wanted to plot things with Tierney and I would have something in mind to spark convo, but unfortunately... I do not.

My feelings exactly Dx It doesn't help that I'm not used to plotting character relationships (or just not inspired yet until the roleplay gets going and I get a better understanding of everything) before the roleplay so more often than not I don't have any ideas of my own until the ball gets rolling.

Now, you haven't yet seen him and Evie combine forces... (They used to be BFFs back in the old RP and acted like siblings. They were known as the cinnamon roll duo.)

Yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Heartstrings will be tucked.

I say lets make their relationship new and improved.//cracks knuckles no one will be safe, no heart will not be tugged and their will be no dry eyes //evil grins

HELLO FRIENDS I POSTED IN IC

...let me know if i need to change anything ha a haha ha ha ha ha rolls into the sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back