• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
I think I disappeared, but I don't know how many days it's been.
And then when I tried to check back, the site was....down.
And now it's weird.

I did not count (so I could come up with my answer myself, but I'm sure someone else did count) - did everyone post round one?

I think I disappeared, but I don't know how many days it's been.
And then when I tried to check back, the site was....down.
And now it's weird.

I did not count (so I could come up with my answer myself, but I'm sure someone else did count) - did everyone post round one?

The site was updating yesterday, a big one that changed the lay out and some other things. It is nice! :D I have been playing around with the colours~~

And no, we are still waiting for @Namora and @VocaStar to introduce their characters.

I don't know - I think what gets me is that the top bar follows you down the page, which is of course very handy and functional, but I feel somehow crowded.
But the color combos are fun, yes.

I do like the color changes. I need to play around with all the other new things. Or at least find a list of what was changed. XD

Work loves me so much, it's trying to take any available time I have. Dx

Sorry! I stopped receiving alerts apparently for a little while now o.e It's just I've been flooded lately. Especially today. I woke up to 14 alerts, left and back to 10 more, left again and came back to 18 and again for another 6 e.e it's only 8 pm. I knew open registration was going to recieve some flooding but wow. I just wish I could be at least a little bit happy with the activity though. I'm currently feeling a little wrung out from RL and one of the new members thought it was good to advertise a group kidnap roleplay in the comment section of my profile today. I seriously almost considered restricting public access. Why do I attract such oddballs anyway?

Anyway, do you guys need a reply from me?

• Sweet
Reactions: Nemopedia
All I can say is . . . this "SPARRO dog" . . . :wolf: - to borrow a description, is getting heavier by the second. Hmmm. Doughnuts much?

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Still here, I swear. School has just been very demanding. Dx

same here, i'm still alive. ;^; the semester's already kicking my butt.

Hi everyone. I thought I would clarify a point re Versander Veen, my troll. He's not green. He's a strange brown color, with perhaps brush of sage tinge when he blushes. (If I ever implied he was green, I apologize for the misinformation!)

He does indeed have (troll) relatives of many color (blue, green, grey and more). I based my troll image on artwork by Kivutar / Hanna. Here's a picture of the type of troll Sander is (not of Sander of himself, since I don't have one of him in color). Another Kivutar troll picture (of someone else).

another%20troll_by_kivutar_zpst7sbz1zk.jpg

Sander was kind of in the middle of rescuing Rook when last seen by several others - will ping to see how he wants to play it.

(I vote Sander swings him by the legs like a baseball bat and... oh no... that wouldn't be very nice...).

Cheers! :tropicalfish:

Edited, he's brown now.

As far as the action goes, Ro still threw it toward the troll, seeing as he is the candidate not only most likely to actually hit it where as everyone else would probably cower because they think it's some kind of attempt on their life.

46d4b572-91e0-44e4-b7b3-fcfcf1b0646c.gif

@Princess Misaou, @Wicked, @Tyrannosaurus Rekt, @Namora, @Ravenfrost, @VocaStar, @Jess Incognito, @Noctis the Devious, @TuttyTheFruity, @helblindi, @™ T A K E N O B U

Rough wake up call. That's how the small people do it. Wicked knows that the best.

Anyway! Hey, hallo, sorry for the long silence! We do that a lot it seems, but this time changes will come for real and they happen now.

We are reorganising ourselves. Know how it takes two to tango and how three is a crowd? Well, we thought that four would help us dance better, but we are so out of beat that we all lost our limbs.

Just kidding. Though, honestly, I can't dance for shit. However, we are bringing down the number of GM's. Four is, what we found, too many and inefficient. Time schedules conflict, work ethics differ, miscommunication, you riddle it out. So after a good talk Wicked and Tyrannosaurus Rekt decided to retire. ('cause they're old, get it?!)

0eiGGgK.gif

//shot

Ahem. So, yes, they decided to step down as GM's. Don't worry, they will stay around as regular peasants players. You can still enjoy an angsty Remy and hardened Rook. Which means that there are two GM's left to shoot at! I suggest that you aim for Misa, because I'm too small for life to see.

Next thing I want to discuss is the continuation of this role play. How we will continue. Well, I hope that everyone will stick around with us, but if not, that is fine. We will then just continue on without! (But if everyone leaves I will cry)

I'm not expecting everyone to be very active. I know, most of us are busy, everyone is. However, a signal once a week, a joke, inquiry, an idea, discussions, all is welcome and I hope that everyone will actively participate in this role play and OOC as far as this allows them to.

As for how we will continue from this point. I believe that, we are due for a GM post. Just to stir everything a bit again. However, if you happen to have something ready feel free to post before! The GM post isn't there yet and nor has it been started, so don't worry about getting in anyones way.

Rest easy and peace!

4rz5mc.jpg

Somehow I find this incredibly ironic XD Alright, yeah, I'll stick around :) Though I've been keeping weird hours (to the point I haven't been to bed before 4 am all week, inching closer 5 am now) which is messing with me a bit o.e

Status
Not open for further replies.