Turtle Bay High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hugged her back and nodded "yes, I am.. I'm happy when I'm with you." He smiled softly and squeezed her

"Oh." was the only word she can say. She laughed. She never thought that today will be like this. "Bren? What now?" she said as she leaned on his chest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He looked at the sky and smiled "do you want me to take you home?"

"I don't know. I don't want to part with you yet." she replied. "Do you wanna go home?" she asked in return

• Love
He smiled "who says we have to part? It's not like we have to ask permission from our parents."

Reactions: 2 people
"It's not what I meant..You know, like, I want you here by my side always.." her face glowed bright pink.
"And I, uh, don't have any parents anymore.." her voice trailing.."Anyway, maybe we can hang out in my place?" she suggested.

• Love
He looked down "I'm sorry.. I-I didn't know.." He nodded "yeah, we could.. I'd like that.. I'm not going anywhere."

She kissed him in the cheeks. "Cool. Yay!" she said excitedly. She wonders if he would stay the night. Her cheeks flushed at the thought.

• Love
He smiled and looked at her "you are beautiful, did you know that?"

She bet she looks like a tomato right now. Her face aflame, she said "Am I? I don't think I am but thanks." She smiled and said "You're handsome yourself. I bet lots of girls throw themselves at you." she smirked at that.

• Love
"You really are." He smirked "no girls at all actually.. You're the first girl I've been with like this.."

"Oh." she said. "Stop staring at me. My face is red all over now, I bet." she said shyly.

• Love
Brendan looked away "fine, sorry." He smiled "yes, yes it is.. But it's cute."

Speechless, she peeked at him. "You've complimented me a lot today. Thanks." she said reaching to hold his hands.

• Love
He took her hand "no need to thank me, it's about to get dark, wanna get going?"

"Yeah. We better." she agreed as they climbed on his truck. They fell into a companionable silence. This is nice, she thought. I hope this lasts. She mentally wished. She stared blankly outside as she was deep in her own thoughts.

He started the truck and started driving, he felt a little insecure by the silence, but she looked so pretty with the sun setting on her face. He smiled and focused back on the road.

She likes the feel of the air on her face. The setting sun looks like a jewel in the sky. "It's so beautiful. I wish we can always see the sun setting together." she whispered.

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled "yeah.. Me too.. The sunset and rise are the best moments of the day."

"This sunset with you is much better." she told him. "It's way more special." she stared at him lovingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.