Turtle Bay High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Coz you're with me, silly. I don't feel lonely anymore. And I feel safe. Definitely safe." she replied sunnily.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He smiled "good, because you are and you're not alone anymore."

She rested her head on his shoulders. "Thank you." she said as she closed her eyes.

• Love
He kept driving and smiled "no need to thank me, silly."

Lilia fell asleep on his shoulders. She fell asleep with a smile on her face.

• Love
When they arrived he looked down and smiled "babe? We're in the street, I need to know where your house is." He tried to wake her as nicely as possible

She muttered, "No, I wanna stay with Bren. Go away." She then snuggled closer to him. "Mmm. Warm. Safe." She whispered.

• Love
He smiled "Lilia, wake up baby, we gotta get you home."

She heard him telling her to wake up. Groggily, she opened her eyes. "What happened?" she yawned as she put her arms around him.

• Love
"Nothing baby.. We just reached your house.. I want to get you indoors.. You can sleep again after that, I promise."

"Oh. Okay." She replied sleepily. "It's that one." She pointed to a stone house with ivy crawling on the walls and lots of flowers outside.

• Love
He smiled and got out, rushed to the other side and opened the door "come here baby, I'll get you in."

"Yay! Let's go" she said weakly due to her half-asleep state. "Go!" she muttered.

• Love
He grabbed ahold of her and lifted her up, kicking the door shut.Brendan started walking to the house and realised he had no key "Lilia.. I can't open your door.."

Lilia muttered something. "In the flower pot." She said drowsily.

• Love
He leaned her against the door and reached in the flower pot, he pulled out a key and smiled.
"Alright, got it." Brendan slowly opened the door, and carried Lilia inside, he used his foot to close the door.
He looked around and stood still for a minute, he walked over to the couch and laid her down.
He smiled and caressed her cheek "do you need anything? Or do you want me to lay you in your bed?" He whispered

"Bed.." her voice trailing off. Then she jerked awake. "Oh, God! Sorry!" she turned to Brendan.

He smirked and chuckled ''It's okay, I'll get you to bed.. I'll sleep on the couch or something, I mean, if that's okay with you.''

"I think I looked horrible. I'm so sorry." she apologized. "You can, uh, sleep next to me if you want?" she whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.