Turtle Bay High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shook his head ''Not at all, you looked beautiful, like always.'' He smiled and kissed her cheek softly and nodded ''Lead the way, I will follow you into the dark.''

She smiled at his compliment. Grabbing his hand, she lead him to her room which is on the second floor.

He followed her happily, being with her felt right, and he wasn't going to let anyone get in between them.

She looked back to see him smiling. "What are you thinking?" she asked him as they arrived at her room.

He stepped close to her and looked into her eyes ''I was thinking that I can't wait to hold you tonight.''

"Really? So sweet, you silly boy." she said as pinched his cheeks. "Here we go." she said as she opened her door. "What do you think?"

he smirked and nodded ''Super silly.''
He looked at the room and remained quiet for a second ''Wow.. this is amazing.. you must've worked hard on your room.''

"Glad that you like it. I like to decorate." she replied very happy.

He smiled and looked at her ''Well, you did a great job''

"Yay! He likes it!" she repeated over and over. "Well, let's get some zzz's. We have classes tomorrow." she told him.

He nodded and sat down on the bed ''already here''
He took his shirt off, and looked at her ''Oh uhm.. never mind'' He put it back on and smiled ''Force of habit I suppose.''

She blushed as she saw him removed his shirt. "I, uh, huh?" she flushed beet red.

''I'm sorry, I'll keep it on.. it's just I usually sleep without it. For a minute I forgot that I wasn't at my place.'' He didn't want to sound like a weirdo, but it felt like he was home.

"It's ok. Don't worry." she said shyly. She sat next to him.

He smiled and looked at her ''I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.'' He kissed her cheek and put his arm around her. ''You look adorable when you sleep.''

"I said it's fine. I understand." she rested her head in his shoulders. "I didn't snore, did I?" she joked.

He started laughing and shook his head ''No, you didn't.. I wouldn't have mind if you did though.''

he smiled and took his shoes off ''let's get in bed, you look tired''

"Ok. Let's." she said as she arranged the pillows.

Status
Not open for further replies.