Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
He catched her and looked down "no.. Damnit.." He lifted her up and carried her back to his truck. He laid her down on the bed of the truck, and sat next to her. "Lilia.. Please wake up.. I'm sorry.."

Reactions: 2 people
Her mind was drifting. In her mind, she saw another Lilia taunting her.
"You should be ashamed. He will leave you now." it said as it laughed manically. Then someone that looked like Brendan went up to her. He looked sad. "I'm sorry but I have to leave you now." he said as she tried to catch up.

"No! Please! I'm sorry. Don't leave" she pleaded sobbing.

While lying in the truck, Lilia was really crying though still unconscious. Brendan can hear her muttering things.

Brendan looked down and tried to remain calm, he rushed to the front of the truck and grabbed a blanket from the back seat. He came back and sat down. He pulled her against him and covered them both. "I'm here, I swear, I'm not going anywhere."

Lilia suddenly felt that fuzzy feeling again. As her sobbing eased, she heard a voice. "Brendan?" she called out.

She heard it say, "Lilia.. Please wake up.. I'm sorry.." She called out again. "Brendan? Where are you?"

Then the same voice again saying, "I'm here, I swear, I'm not going anywhere."

She felt something like an embrace and she closed her eyes. After a while, she opened her eyes. She jolted awake. "Brendan!" she said trying to look for him without realizing he's beside her.

Brendan pulled her close and held her tight "I'm here, I'm here.."
He squeezed her and kept them covered "I won't let anything happen to you."

She hold on to him as if she is drowning and he's the only thing keeping her afloat. "Brendan. You're here. Thank God. Don't leave me." She said burying her face on his chest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He closes his eyes and holds her tight "I'm not going anywhere"

• Love
She likes it when he holds her tight. "I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to be a burden. Can you forgive me?" she said with her voice muffled.

She hugged him tighter and wished that it can be like this always.

• Love
"You are not a burden.. I was 't pretending.. I just want you to be okay.." He laid his head onto hers and whispered "I want to make you happy."

• Love
"I want to make you happy, too. Tell me what I can do." she asked as she looked at him.

"Anything. Just tell me." She whispered back.

• Love
He smiled and looked into her eyes "stay with me.." He whispered slowly

"Yes." She answered breathlessly. She was captivated by him. She gently touch his face. Tracing his eyebrows, she continued gazing at his face.

• Love
He looked at her "I'm not going anywhere." He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose

• Love
She giggled as he kissed her nose. Then she hugged him again. "I want to stay like this forever." She whispered.

• Love
Brendan hugged her back and nodded "me too. I want the same."

"Brendan. I love you." She said shyly. Then throwing all caution out of the window, she inched her face closer to his. Looking into his eyes, she saw her reflection.

• Love
"I-I love you too.." He looked at her and leaned in, and for the first time their lips met. Brendan kissed her softly, and cupped her cheek.

• Love
As their lips met, she felt his love flow through her. She kissed him back trying to convey her feelings for him through her kiss. Closing her eyes, she twined her arms around his neck. His lips are warm and soft against her. Her heart is beating wildly that she's afraid it might burst out of her.

• Love
He felt the way she felt about him, in this moment, frozen, but happy.
He smiled into the kiss, and as they finished, he looked at her.
"That.. That was.. Amazing.."

• Love
She met his gaze and smiled. "It is. It feels magical" she replied hugging him. She blushed as she recalls what just happened. "I'm so happy. Tell me you do do, too." she said.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.