Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lifted his other hand and tilted her head up "You can tell me anything.." He smiled warmly and cupped her cheek lightly.

Reactions: 2 people
Her blood surged and her face heated. Ehat to do? she asked herself.

Trying to come up with an answer, she replied hesitantly "I feel warm and safe. I-I..uhh..get this fuzzy feelings with you..I, uhm, haven't felt it before..uhm, it's weird..S-s-sorry.. I don't make sense, do I?" she said getting more flustered.

He smiled and looked deeply into her eyes "I feel exactly the same.. I.. I think this is what happens when two people.. Well, when they.. Y-you know.. When they fall in love.."

"F-fall in l-love? Oh." she replied mesmerized by his eyes. Is she in love? You definitely are, her mind told her.

Then she realized by what he said meant. "Y-y-you l-love me-ee?" she exclaimed as her heart beat faster that it hurts.

He nodded, but not once broke eye contact, he blushed as his heat raised "y-yes.. I.. I do.."

Looking at his eyes, she felt joy.
"You really do?" she repeated because she can't believe that someone might fall in love with her.

"Bren..I..do too..I,uhm, yeah.." she admitted with a blush.

"I do.." He pressed his forehead against hers and smiled "I'm glad.. I-It's all I need.."

"Ohh. I'm so happy." she said as tears formed in her eyes. "I never knew I could be this happy." she smiled as she stared at him.

He wiped her tears away "don't cry, beautiful.. It's all okay." He smiled and kissed her cheek "I'm happy too, a kind of happy I didn't know excisted."

With that, she stood up and hugged him. "Thank you." she said happily. Realizing that she is soaking his clothes with her tears, she apologized.

He hugged her back and held her tight "it's okay, don't worry." He smiled "you don't have thank me.."

As he hugged her tighter, she can feel his heart beating strong. She looked up at him. She didn't realize he's this tall. Her head reached only his chin.
"You smell nice." she said to stop herself blabbering.

He smiled and looked at her "so do you.. You also are very beautiful." He kissed her forehead softly and smiled

She smiled at his compliment. She rose on her tiptoes and tried to kiss his cheeks. Why am I so short, she asked herself.

He smiled and moved his head closer "there you go, sorry that I'm too tall."

Embarrassed that he even had to lower his head, she just kissed him without looking where. "There you..." she started before she realized where she kissed him.

She quickly stepped away. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." she explained hurriedly.

He was surprised, but didn't resist. "Wait.. No.. No.. It's okay.. "
He looked down, then back up
"I didn't mind.. I-I kinda.. Wanted to.."

"No. It's ok. You don't have to pretend. I just..I'm so sorry.." she said deeply ashamed of herself.

What must he think of me, she asked herself. She can't endure the embarrassment so she bolted away from the place. She was afraid to look back.

Without knowing, she found herself in the town center. Unfortunately, the crowd was packed and too many. Trying not to faint, she looked around to find a free space. She felt so stupid.

He rushed after her, but lost her in the crowd.
He panicked, looking around, trying to find her.
"Lilia!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
He skimmed through the people, and saw her.. He ran upto her and wrapped his arms around her "Lilia.. I'm not pretending, I swear. Why did you run? There are so many people here."

She started to get dizzy. In the fog of her despair, she heard a voice. It said, "Lilia?!" she tried to find it.

When it seemed like she going to faint, someone wrapped her in an embrace. It was Brendan. Due to shock and her fear, she clutched at his shirt shaking badly.

"Bren..Bren..Sorry..I'm so sorry.." she said in shallow breaths. "Thank you. I'm safe..You're---" she said as she fainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.