Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed and kept driving, for the first time in ages, life was good. He felt happy.

They arrived at a small shop, and brendan parked "we're here, are you ready?"

"For yoghurt? I was born ready. Let's do this. Catch me if you can." She said as she got off and ran towards the shop. There's almost no one so she isn't scared to run off without Brendan.

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan smirked and got out, locked the car and walked in.
He looked around and walked upto Lilia. "What do you want? My treat."

"I want one with lots of strawberries. Do you think they have marshmallows, too? Oohh. And peach. I like those, too." she said promptly. She looked at him.

He smiled and stepped to the counter, a girl welcomes us and asks for our order, brendan looked around "We would like strawberry, marshmallows, peach.. How about uhm 1 strawberry yoghurt with marshmallow topping, and peach with the same.. And I'd like mango please." The girl takes our order and prepares it, then comes back and put it on a tray, I pay and grab the tray "come, let's find a seat."

"Wow. It looks yummy! Thanks for the treat!" she said after they are seated. "It's amazing!" she said happily after taking a spoonful. Popping a marshmallow in her mouth, she chewed appreciatively.

He smiled and took a bite "no need to thank me, that's what friends do, they hang out together, do fun things.. If you like yoghurt, you'll get yoghurt. That's how it works."

"I see. I usually eat yoghurt alone. I, uh, don't know much about friends." she said as she gazed at the sky.

"Me neither.. But.. You.." He looked down and hesitated on his words..

She heard him hesitating. "I what? Is there something wrong?" she said while peering at his face.

He shook his head "no.. You are my best friend.."

"I'm your bestfriend? Then you're my bestfriend, too." she said as she reached his hands and held it.

"Thank you." she muttered. I'm his bestfriend. She repeated in her mind.

He intertwined their fingers and smiled "I like being here.. With you.."
He didn't want to come on too strong, he didn't want to ruin this, whatever it was. It made him happy

"Me, too" she said blushing. She intertwined her fingers with his too.

"You make me feel, uh, happy and, uhm, not scared and lonely." she said with her heart beating fast.

He smiled and looked at her "good.. Because you make me feel the same way.."

Their eyes met and his stare is holding hers. She can't seem to tear it away. Heart pounding she said, "Really? I didn't know."

His heart started beating fast as they looked at it eachother "y-yes. Now you do.." He leaned a little closer, and kept looking into her eyes "I've never felt like this.."

Her mouth went dry by the way he's looking at her. Can he hear her heart beating like crazy? She hopes not.

"Yeah. Now I-I kn-now" she stuttered. "I..uh..I..Bren.." she started to say but lost it as Brendan's look got more intense.

"What is it? A-are you o-okay?" He stumbled on his words as his eyes stayed alined with hers. His heart was beating, and he could swear it was about to jump out of his chest. She was so beautiful, and she wanted to be here with him.. He was so glad they met.

Lilia was so speechless. She lowered her head. She doesn't know what to say. He's...he is so charming and fun. He makes her feel things she haven't felt before. It confuses her.

"I..uhh..nothing?" she said in her confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.