Turtle Bay High

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and nodded "alright, we'll just wait here."

"So what's your next class?" she asked him as she checked her schedule. "I have 2 free period! I think I'm gonna go to the library. How about you?" she said.

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at his schedule and frowned "ugh.. I have biology.." He didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay with her. He hated the different schedules, it was so confusing. "i don't feel like going.."

"Biology? Cool. Aren't you going?" she asked him. When he said he doesn't want to go, she said to him, "You shouldn't skip class. I'll be fine. I don't think the library's full at this time." She squeezed his hand. Lilia doesn't want to be away from him either but she doesn't want to be a bad influence.

"I know you'd be fine.. The question is.. Would I be?" He looked down "something about this, just makes me not wanna be without you.."

"Oh. I don't know what to say." she said blushing. "Really? I mean, uh, really? Oh s-sorry." she said her voice almost barely a whisper.

He looked down "yeah.. Really.. But I know you need your space.. And I don't wanna be all up in your business."

She frowned at that. "But I wanna be with you." she blurted out. "How about we just go to that yoghurt place?" she said.

He look at her "yes. Let's go, my treat." He leaned in and kisses her cheek, realised what he did ans started blushing "Uhm, sorry.."

She was surprised when he leaned and kissed her cheeks. "Oh. Uh, yeah. Sure. Uhm." she stuttered.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.." Brendan looked down and blushed.

She blushed and looked at him. "I, uh, don't mind." she blushed again. Oh, why am I blushing so much? She asked herself.

Brendan looked up and smiled "you're blushing.. It's just me silly.." He looked at the door opening "I think we can get out of here without any trouble, but we sort of have to be quick. My truck is right outside the gate."

She grabbed her bag as he said they have to be quick. She smiled at him. "Let's go then, silly. This is like an adventure in a novel." she said laughing.

He chuckled, grabbed his back, took her hand and rushed out "do you like adventures?"

Her eyes lit up, she laughed again. "You can say that. It's like you're gonna find something awesome in an adventure. Seeing places, new experiences, that sort of thing." she told him.

He smiled as they reached the truck, he took the keys out of his pocket and opened the door for her "your transportation awaits."

Giggling, she climbed in. "Why, thank you, sir." She smiled at him. She's thrilled at the idea of them hanging out. Doesn't matter where. She'll go with him.

"Yay! Yoghurt! Let's go!" she said like a child.

He laughed, and walked around the truck and got in, he looked at her with a big smile "yes! Party time!" He said jokingly as he started the car and drove off.

"Woohh!" she said laughing. "We're going yoghurt. Yoghurt is fun!" she chanted.

"This is fun, Bren." She said, leaning on his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.