True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover rolled her eyes but smiled "you're so nuts" she teased but she found she really liked that

Reactions: 2 people
"Nuts, nah, just a limited edition." He smiled and felt comfortable around her, wich was weird, but it felt right,

Clover smiled and nodded with a laugh as she yawned and leaned back against Brendan "I'm tired" she muttered softly

Brendan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek "guess that's my que to let you go to bed huh"

Clover smiled softly as her eyes closed "you don't have to. You can just finish watching the rest of the film and then wake me up after it finishes" she muttered, she didn't want him to leave if she was honest.

"Are you sure? Because I don't wanna be in the way.. And I might fall asleep." He looked at the time, and really didn't want to go, he liked being around her, but didn't want to invade her space.

Clover nodded with a smile as she lifted her legs up on to the sofa with a yawn "yeah, I'm sure. I don't mind" she said softly as she began to drift off to sleep

Brendan smiled and tightened his arms around her a little "Good night, beautiful." He whispered as he leaned back

Clover smiled softly as she curled up clover to Brendan "good night" she muttered softly as she fell alseep

He held her as she slept and eventually started dozing off

He awoken at 6 a.m. And looked at clover, he smiled and laid with her quietly.

Clover slept better than he had in years. She felt warm and safe and thanks to being a heavy sleeper she wasn't woken up by very much

He looked down at her and smiled, this feeling was new, but amazing. He felt comfortable, at home, even though they barely knew eachother, he knew her, he was connected to her. He liked everything about her.. And he was quite content laying her with her in his arms.

Clover smiled softly as she woke up, she yawned and rubbed her eyes of sleep "good morning" she muttered sleepily with a lazy tone "sleep well? It didn't hurt your back sleeping like this did it?"

Brendan looked at her "good morning beautiful" he said softly "yes, better than ever, did you?" He shook his head and smiled at her "of course not, cutie."

Clover blushed softly, still not used to the compliments and names "I can't remember the last time I slept so well" she said in a mutter as she lay her head back down "don't want to move"

He smirked and chuckled as he kissed the top her head "how come?" He squeezed her softly "who said you had to move?"

Clover sighed softly "my father wants to come over and see me. I don't want it to happen" she answered with a shrig

Brendan sighed "that's terrible!" He chuckled "do you want me to go before he gets here?"

Clover shook her head "I know it sounds stupid but he wasn't my mums one and he basically hates her and is trying to win me over by buying me crap"

Status
Not open for further replies.