True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover laughed and got him a drink of water with ice then moved back to the cookies and began to put them on a plate "Now, I've only ever eaten them myself so if they taste terrible please tell me" she joked

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan started laughing ''Well, that's noted, will do.'' He smelled the air again ''They smell too good though.''

Clover smiled and pushed the plate towards him "you're welcome to have an manyof them as you like" she said with a shrug as she went to sort out the poizza that had just dingged

He looked at the plate and then looked at clover ''don't open that door 'cause I'll eat until I'm sick'' he said laughing. He watched her quietly as she walked over to the microwave.

Clover laughed and shrugged "I hardly eat any of them to be honest, I just love to bake so you can have as many as you like" she replied then began to cut the poizza in to pieces "do you want to pick a foilm to watch?"

Brendan laughed and took a cookie ''Do you have Dark Floors?'' He took a bite and closed his eyes ''Mmm, this is really really good. Where did you learn to bake?''

Clover smirked and nodded over to a large closet with double doors "see if you can find it" she said with a laugh, the closet was completely full from floor to ceiling with DVDs "I taught myself"

He looked in the closet, then turned to clover and narrowed his eyes ''Is it in alphabetical order? Because I can work with that.''

Clover nodded as she shared out the pizza "its in genre and then alphabetical" she said with a smile

"That makes it easier.." He kneeled down and looked through the dvd's "A.. B.. C.. D.. D.. D.. I got it!" He grabbed it and showed the dvd proudly "not bad for a non smart person huh."

Clover rolled her eyes fondly "a non smart person?" She asked with a small laugh "I can tell you right now you're one of the smartest people in town" she laughed and brought the food in to the front room

He smirked and handed her the dvd. "What do you mean? Are people not smart in this town? You seem smart."

Clover put in the film and shrugged "most people around here are total idiots I swear" she said almost bitterly "but oh well"

He sat down and looked at her "I hope I'm not one of those people."

Clover sat down next to Brendan and smiled "of course you're not"

He kept looking at her and blushed "I was really nervous about coming over.. What classes did you have today?"

Clover looked over at him and tilted her head to the side "why were you nervous? Mostly theory to be honest, we have to learn flowers Latin names so we were all revising"

Brendan shrugged "because I've never been so close to someone before, and considering we only met today, it's kind of scary.. But a good scary" He smiled slightly "that's really cool, I would never be able to learn all the names." He said with a smirk "I'll just leave it upto you."

Clover smiled and nodded in understanding "I know just what you mean. Its weird, I've never had people be nice to me before and now there's you and everything seems...different" she sadi softly then laughed "some are really easy like rose is Rosa and tulip is tulips but then carnations are called disanthus so its not always easy"

"Suddenly the world's not so scary anymore, as my soul went: there you are, I've been looking for you" He listened to her and smiled "yeah, it doesn't always seem easy. But you know alot about flowers, I could see that in your pieces at the shop."

Status
Not open for further replies.