True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover smiled at Brendan and squeezed his hand then looked at her father "if I remember right the deal was if I find my other half before the marriage you still have to keep your side of the deal up but I don't"

Reactions: 2 people
Brendan smirked "oh snap.. I think that's what people call check mate."

He smirked and kissed clover's cheek "I think that this is all just gonna work out fine."

Maxamillian walked down the road looking quite sad that he hadn't found his own lover yet as he looked on his hand a small eye in a vertical position lay on his hand as he hoped to cross somebody that could be his soulmate he spotted three people two holding hands from across the street and he looked away he was hoping to go home to sleep off the sadness.

Clover smiled at the guy next to her, her heart swelling in pride and then grinned at her father "oh I'm sorry?" she asked, her dads face looked like thunder "do you have a problem?"

Skylar smiled happily as she walked down the street, her long silver hair flowed behind her as her mix-matched eyes, blkue and green scanned the streets for the mark matching her own. She wanted to meet her other more than anything! And the chick knew the moment she met him shed just swoon

Brendan smirked and kissed her cheek, then looked at her father "I have no problem with you sir, but I am not going anywhere. We are as they say, meant to be."
At that point, Brendan knew that he saw clover as more than just a friend, or a soulmate.
She was the one he wanted to grow old with.

Clover grinned at Brendan then at her father who just shook his head "The man she was meant to marry will be moving in tomorrow. This was arranged long before you showed up. I'm sure after meeting him Clover will realize she's made a mistake. You might be her 'onbe' but she can still fall for someone else. He shall live with you for two weeks before leaving" he quickly turned and walked away
Clover sighed and shook her head "well that's just great"

Brendan started laughing "don't worry, clover. I'll figure this out." He smiled at her and caressed her cheek softly "it's all going to be okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.