True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not stupid, he shouldn't hate her.. Women make the world go 'round. And does it work? Because if it doesn't, how is he not noticing?" Brendan smirked and looked at the time "next time, we should try a bed"

Clover nodded "he hates her because when he did meet his one she was pregnant with me already and she refused to be with him. He just wants to try and get me on his side brcuase I'm all my mum really has left. It never works, he's an ass and no amount of money can change that"

Reactions: 2 people
"He sounds like mean. I bet your mom is amazing.. Do you want me to go before he gets here?"

Clover shook her head "I want you here if that's OK. I don't think I'll be able to face him again on my own"

Brendan smiled and nodded "of course it's okay, I'm not going anywhere, cutie."

Clover sighed with relief "we should probably get up and get going" she said softly as she looked up at the other!

Brendan nodded and opened his arms slightly ''You are free to go'' He joked with a smile

He got up and stretched "what time is your dad going to be here?"

Clover sighed and looked at her watch "in about like 5 minutes. He was meant to be here a good half an hour ago but he just loves making people wait"

Brendan gasped "oh geeze, no time to make myself look presentable then."
He smiled and looked at clover "It's gonna be just fine."

Clover shrugged "look, I'm not going to lie, my dads an As and will probably be nothing but horrible to you the hole time" she warned

Brendan chuckled "that's fine, from your stories, he's not the one I need to impress."

Clover nodded then the door went and she sighed. The teen straightened her clothes before going to the door "hello dad" she said coldly to the man in front of her

Brendan fixed his hair and walked to the door opening, and stood there quietly, observing the man.

Clovers father was tall and thin but rather intimating with a frown directed at the boy "please tell me this is some homeless..child you picked up. The last thing we need is a boy getting in the way of your marriage" he said flatly as be walked in to the house

Brendan narrowed his eyes "marriage?" He asked surprised "what marriage?"

Clover quickly looked away as her father laughed "well it seems you've been kept in the dark. Clover here is actually to be married off to a young man so that his business won't over take mine. She only agreed to this, however, so that I'd stop stealing her moktherrs customers"

Brendan looked at clover "oh.. Guess her husband to be will have to share then, because I'm not going anywhere."

Clover still refused to look up at the other. Clovers father laughed "and who do you think you are? The girl has already signed the papers. There is no way for her to get out of his unless sher make changes and it hasn't since she was 16" he snapped

"I'm Brendan, and we share the same mark, wich I believe makes it inevitable that me and her will remain together, no matter what will happen. So even if she'd marry some low life, he'd be sharing her." Brendan smiled and stepped closer to clover, taking her hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.