True loves mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover had never really been understood before but now she was and it felt amazing to have someone on her side for once "I understand just what you mean. And thanks, I only started to do it this year in September"

Reactions: 2 people
He looked at her and playfully nudged her "look at you, all smartypants-ish!"

Clover blushed and gave a shrug in shyness "what would you take if you decide to go to college?"

He looked at her "don't be shy, cutie. And catering.. Cooking calms me down." He took another bite of the cookie "But there is no need for me to cook here, you can already do it."

Clover blushed brightly and smiled "that'd be cool. I bet you'd be an amazing cook, you'll have to let me test all the food" she teased and relaxed as the movie started up

He smiled and sat back "you can test all the food, I have no problem with that." Brendan pretended to yawn and put his arm around her, as he looked at the tv.

Clovers heart jumped at that and smiled before leaning against Brendan with a sigh of contentment

He smiled as she leaned against him and he glanced at her for a second, then looked back at the tv. "I hope you like horror movies, wouldn't want you to be scared."

Clover smiled and gave a shrug as she rested her head against his shoulder "yeah, some of them just really make me jump" she said softly as she watched

He smirked "Don't worry, I'll protect you bubbah." He said softly

Clover laughed softly and gave him a wink "oh really? I'm a black belt. If anyone needs protecting, it's you" she teased

He started laughing "oh sure, but I'm not the one jumping at a movie" he teased back

She laughed and rolled her eyes, Clover nudged him playfully "oh you are just so charming" she joked

He smirked "Oh, you have no idea." He winked at her and looked back at the screen.

Clover laughed and rolled her eyes before going back to watching the movie

He stayed quiet and out of nowhere grabbed her shoulder "waaah!"

Clover swore loudly with a jump and punched out, barely missing Brendan's face before she blinked and saw what had happened and started laughing

Brendan moved his head back and laughed "oh my, you were going to hit me. You should've seen your face."

Clover rolled her eyes and flicked him in the forehead teasingly "you utter idiot, I could have broken your nose" she laughed

He shrugged and took her hand "That face would be totally worth it." He said with a smirk

Status
Not open for further replies.