Troublemakers (School RP with a twist)

I think we can..but I'm not in charge here. =)

Oh perfect! If Tweetheart wants we could easily slide you in as her student and be completely even! :D

Yeah, Brooke can tutor Trent, that way we don't NEED to have a study group.. but we still can.
BubbleTea also mentioned that she was going to decide who roomed with who, but since I'm nearly certain she's fallen of the surface of the earth...

We have 4 girls and two boys.. so the guys can obviously room together, and then
Violet + Ambridge and
Blair + Brooke ?

Possibly?

I totally forgot about her saying that we were going to be roomed with someone. Oh and I'm fine with that, having a roommate sounds like fun and now I really want to get this rp started.

I'd be willing to make the thread. I won't roleplay in the first post, and give all the credit to BT, I could just post the pictures and whose rooming with who and whose tutoring who so no one gets confused.. like a little guide book first post thingamabob.

Also, are we going to have a posting order?

Sounds good, and I wouldn't really mind if we had a posting order, doesn't matter.

Reactions: Imagination
Do any of you guys know how to make pictures permanently smaller? I have everything typed and all the pictures in there but they revert to their humongous sizes when I press preview..

Awesome..

I don't think a posting order would work out too well, considering our roleplay's might seperate a bit. (But read everyone's! Things should intertwine for ultimate awesomeness!)
For instance, let's say that a tutor and a tutee (Hahahahahaha tutee) need a more back and forth talking and reacting, if there was a posting order, they'd have to wait for a zillion other people to post.. and sometimes people take awhile!

Awesome ! Looks like I am going to have to learn to be lazy ;P

Not too hard! (;

Alright.. so whose posting first?

haha, I will. I didn't realize it was set up *facepalm* okay

Great to have you on board - HoldMeCloser! And I look forward to starting our posting. I did just get back from driving around all day so I really think I might just pass out. I will certainly post tomorrow!

And Imagine - you can always use spoilers to make the pictures hide.

I believe the BBC code is:

*Insert picture here*

[spoiler ] *Insert picture here* [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces)

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people