Troublemakers (School RP with a twist)

Yep, so mine is up - enjoy reading about Robin.

So how is this RP going to work exactly? (It's my first time trying out this kind of RP but the concept really grabbed me so I would like to give it a go)

Hm, well that could be an issue if BubbleTea doesn't come back online. I'm sure we'll figure something out though. What I am guessing, though I could be completely wrong, is that we will summarize what happens in the other classes that our characters don't have together but RP what happens in the classes they do have together? Also the tutor sessions / any outside of school contact?

I'm also wondering if you guys meant to say "Sophomore" when you said "Freshman" for ages? Since I believe Freshmen are 14-15 age range. I could be wrong though and feel free to call me out on that point :) OR is it more like college where it doesn't matter your age. If it's your first year attending then you're a Freshman?

Aah, so many questions!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Role: Mutha-fucking Scholar!

Name: Brooklyn Meile (Brooke)

Year: Sophmore

Tutoring: Whomever, I guess. (Edited)

Personality/Bio: There's not a lot about Brooke that needs to be said. She's generally happy, but quiet and shy. Not a lot is known about her and not a lot is said. She studies, she draws, she laughs and she repeats. Although her grade point average could get her into Harvard, Brooke's dreams lie in art school.

Description/Picture (real; no anime):
optimized-6852563496_9e3506ef1d_z.jpg

Elective: Art

Timezone: PST

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant Freshman as 1st year in that school. Idk if that's really what Bubbletea meant by freshmen, sophmore or not though

We'll only know when she gets back then - haha!

Welcome Tweetheart

• Love
Frosh are 14-15.. I'm going into my freshman year, actually! ^-^
Sophomore is 15-16
Junior is 16-17
Senior is 17-18

Welcome, Tweetheart!

But but but guys.. I
I don't know I don't really think BubbleTea is coming back. I don't know. I mean I can't say. I just I get this feeling.

Or maybe I'm just anxious to get back into roleplayin'.

Like one of us could just make a thread and at the very top have it say ORIGINAL IDEA BY BubbleTea and then copy and paste what she wrote in quotes and then roleplay under that? Eh, eh?

Tweetheart- Idk

Imagination- So am I XD

Well, as much as we all want to start, we should at least wait a week to see if she doesn't come back. It's the respectful thing to do even though I would love just to start it tomorrow. That's my position but lets see what Imagination and Silver Jae think. :)

I'm heading to bed though since I have to get up early tomorrow - sleep well everyone. Maybe try PMing BubbleTea because that may alert her e-mail when she has the option to opt out of it via posting

Reactions: Imagination
K. Night Vacyr. I'll PM her if she doesn't seem to be active here for the next 2 days. Sometimes people forget to watch a thread. (ME!!! Haha) or they don't get alerts for some random reason (ME TOO!! Lol)

• Thank You
I want to wait... but
at the same time I don't.
AHHHH
Conflict.

We're all with you Imagination! I want to start but at the same time know that we shouldn't without BubbleTea. Perhaps PMing her asap will be good and then wait the two long and grueling days to see if we get an answer.

I'd love to join this rp, it sounds interesting. I'll have my character up soon, but I do have to agree with Tweetheart about having this feeling of BubbleTea might not coming back, I guess I'm just a little excited to get this going also. But at the same time I think it would be a good idea to wait for awhile before we decide on things. I think it would be kind of rude if we started her rp without her though.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
You are right.. it would be rude, unfortunately. I don't know about you, but I hate being rude.. but I'm just such an impatient person! Considering she posted last on Thursday (but, she also joined that same day. I often join websites, post and then flee, myself.. either forgetting about it or simply not caring enough to return.) we should at least give her a few days (or day... eek I'm antsy for some roleplay here!)

• Thank You
Role: Scholar
Name: Blair Iver
Year: Junior
Tutoring: It doesn't really matter, anybody is fine with her.
Personality/Bio: She has a very serious attitude, is a long-range thinker, independent, determined, calm and a collected person. She is also pretty mature for her age. Has an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly values knowledge, and has very high standards for her performance, and the performance of others.
Blair is an only child and spends most of her time alone due to the fact that she grew up in a successful family with both parents being doctors who are busy most of the time. Because of this she feels her parents expect her to also be a successful adult in the future which she intends to prove them right.
Description/Picture:
tumblr_ljz9ghQHTi1qd5i0fo1_500_large.jpg

Electives: Sciences
Other: She loves to learn more about space/the universe and wants to become an astronomer.
Timezone: PST

Welcome Kuro!

If you're alright with it, would you like to be Robin's tutor? I think that Blair's determination and valuing knowledge (and other people doing the same) will be the perfect opposite for Robin's lack of interest in academics.

Are we still waiting for an even number of delinquents and scholars? I think that would be best so everyone has a tutor. (Unless we wanted to do the group study)

Reactions: Kaneki
Okay let me set this up easily for us all, I will edit as others enter.. (:

blonde-blue-eyes-charm-face-girl-pretty-Favim.com-107645_large.jpg

Violet Acer, a 16 year old Delinquent is being tutored by
4181312_f520.jpg

Ambridge Decker, a 16 year old Scholar.

628x471.jpg

Robin Butler, a 17 year old Delinquent is being tutored by
tumblr_ljz9ghQHTi1qd5i0fo1_500_large.jpg

Blair Iver, a 17 year old Scholar.

optimized-6852563496_9e3506ef1d_z.jpg

Brooklyn Meile, an almost 17 year old Scholar is not tutoring anyone, currently.