Troublemakers (School RP with a twist)

I guess we only need one more delinquent, then we further discuss BubbleTea and her return/starting the roleplay?

Well, that depends if BubbleTea wanted to be a delinquent or if she planned on being the faculty / something. *shrug* But I guess we'll be open for one more delinquent until we hear from BubbleTea (if we do).

Agreed. If possible, we could just work in a study group once the students meet each other a little..that is, if the numbers are uneven and all of you are okay with that... *not originally my idea!!!! Mentioned earlier..not by me*

I see that BubbleTea WAS on today but she didn't respond to the postings here which is odd. Perhaps she logged in and forgot about it or got pulled away for XYZ reason. Did you send her a message, Silver Jae?

And yeah, I was either thinking we could have a study group idea or just have a specific room in the HS that is meant for studying and all our characters meet one another from being in that same room with either their tutors or just by themselves studying - seeking peace and quiet.

I can do that right now. I've had a busy day, so I haven't done it yet, but I can now =)

Oh, ok! Thank you very much :)
I just assumed since you're actually the only one who has her CS accepted, you should be the one to PM her - thank you again! I hope your evening has been relaxing after a crazy day.

Very much so, it is relaxed. Thank you
I sent it in, so.. Yeah. Yay

Reactions: Vacyr
Study groups do allow all our characters to interact with each other, but if it's just a scholar teaching a delinquent I think it would be a bit difficult for us to meet with others.
To me it's kinda like a bunch of one on one rps in this rp...if you kinda get what I'm saying. (Idk I kinda confuse myself sometimes :P). Plus study groups do sound very fun. I wonder what will happen in a room filled with scholars and delinquents.. chaos? peace? or just plain out craziness? :P

I'm picturing a long table...
delinquents one one side
and their tutors sitting across from them.
The scholars slowly slide textbooks across the table, and the delinquents all light a cigarette in unison, snuffing it out on the cover..

Just kidding. Kind of.

haha, that would be a funny thing to see

So I'm kinda really starting to believe that BT is not returning?

Yeah, it surprises me that BT was on but didn't check this posting. I'm tempted to wait another day but at the same time I would just like to start this RP. We can always start it, and as mentioned before say that its not our original idea, and if BT comes back, we'll simply have her join or start over with what she wanted. I'm chill with either.

Well, she hasn't responded to the PM I sent, so I'm fine either way.

I won't be on for the remainder of the night so... if you guys want to start the RP, feel free just to go with it without me and I'll piece together an intro when I come back. I'm not sure I'll be tomorrow until later in the evening either but I my schedule is very sporadic. I'll let you guys know if I can't be on though!

Thank you! I'm currently just waiting for the green light to go.

long red lights..the downfall of us all ;)

Role:
Delinquent

Name:
Trent Holt

Year:
Sophomore

Tutor (ask the rp-er first to have their character tutor yours):
Will accept any pairing ! Hope you are ready for the best tutoring ever. *Poker Face*

Personality/Bio:
Very easy going, never really had to work hard to achieve his grades, the kind of guy that daydreams in class, but when it comes down to tests and coursework he gives 100%. Likes to have a laugh, finds it easy to talk to guys, never been good with talking to the ladies as he is yet to have a girlfriend. He has lived a life without the troubles of money, not rich, but well of so to say. A big brother and a son to his family, he is very much the role model to his sister, and a beacon of pride to his parents. He enjoys making friends and doesn't like to be alone, the idea of a boarding school was a tough concept to wrap his head round, but he was persuaded by the colleges Clean slate, despite being quite smart, he gets in a lot of trouble due to lack of effort and concentration, living by the motto....

'If you dont have to do something, don't. If you absolutely have to, then do it quickly.' Safe to say his troubles have arisen from his lack of caring or effort.
Top Three Traits - Introverted, Awkward, Lazy.

Elective:
Business studies

Timezone (optional):
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) ~ I will be posting most days multiple times :)

998852_10151561775857285_558871614_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, realized you were looking for a delinquent so i changed him, that's my reason for the edit.

Hope he can squeeze in for this RP ! :O

~HoldMeCloser