Troublemakers (School RP with a twist)

Oi, If you need another person I think I'd be interested in joining ^_^

It's fine, you guys haha I'm not mad. Thanks for the offer though, but I'd like a separate character to tutor mine to keep the number of delinquents and scholars even. ^-^

Hey, uh, HoldMeCloser, did you change your characters name from Trent to Jean or am I tripping?

FML, I changed it.

I was conversing an idea in messages, about a character called Jean.

Sorry :(

It's all good, do not apologize- I was just confused! xD

Role: Scholar
Name: Jason Lyric (Goes by Jason, Jase, or more preferably Lyr *Pronounced like leer*)
Year: Sophmore
Tutoring: (leaves open)
Personality/Bio: Lyr was born into a typical middle class family, his parents didn't make a lot of money or have marital issues... The only thing that made them interesting at all you might ask? His parents were ex hippies. At one time in their lives they had decided to pack up everything and wander the country, going where the winds of change took them... And by the time they had Lyr they were ready to do it again. It was because of this that Lyr grew up in constant motion, never staying in one city for more than a few months at a time... As such he never really had time to make friends or acquaintances... Instead he spent his time playing his dads old guitar, painting, and otherwise expressing himself through physical works of art... At an early age his parents realized that he was unusually skilled with both.

They wanted to promote any and every pursuit that Lyr may wish to perform... When he showed an interest in the Violin they got him one. The flute? That too. He became skilled in those as well... He took piano lessons and soon was on par with his instructor. At every turn he found that music and an other bit of artistic expression came easily to him. He wiled away his years, traveling cross country with his parents and honing his music and art... It wasn't until he hit 14 that his parents decided to settle down again, so that their little Jason could get a proper education.

Up until then he had been homeschooled, studying from the books his parents provided. He often split his day between textbooks, other forms of study, and free time... As such he had already moved several years ahead of his required curriculum for his grade. Rather than move on however, he decided to stay, leisurely taking his time and moving through the classes given to him with ease. When he reached highschool he crammed as many of the advanced courses as he could into his first year, even including a number of online classes for after school, and made relatively high marks in them all... Now he plans on using the rest of his time in highschool to do what he loves, draw and play music... He does little else really.

Note: His lack of friendship and interaction with those other than his parents has made him rather shy and uncomfortable with people, he doesn't really show emotion except through art or music. If he is confronted though... he did not inherit his parents pacifist ideals and can be extremely confrontational when angered.

Description/Picture:
Keith-Harkin-keith-harkin-9448109-318-470.jpg
Electives: Art, Music appreciation, Instrumental music
Other: He has taken, and still takes, a number of his required courses online to free up time for his preferred activities (I.E. Art and music)
Timezone: Central Time Zone

Last edited:
Welcome Ferril and welcome back BubbleTea! I'm glad to hear that you're not disgruntled about us starting up the RP. As you can see from our previous posts, we were pretty conflicted about if we should wait for begin. Anyway - I'm glad to have you back and I hope our RP is going as you planned it thus far.

Ferril - great to see another face and to have our numbers even once more! Should we make our room (for Trent and Robin) a triple? Or would you like to just be paired with RandomPersonXYZ?

(Also a side note: on your Character Sheet - I'm unable to see the picture of Jason. Thought you would want to know :) )

Well I'm sure he would just love to tutor Tris :3 *wiggles eyebrows* But I guess that ain't allowed lol
On a side note I love the fact that ain't is recognized as a word <3
(Fixed the picture methinks...)

Yup. No problem, Vacyr.

And yeah, he could definitely be Tris's tutor!

Please tell me they would have to room together?
*Laughs evilly at the imagined scene when they find that bit out nehehehe* Lines of duct tape and a cuirtany contraption at the least I'm sure XD

Superb guys! I'm fine with anything Ferril so you're free to hop in T and R's room. Will be interesting to have a scholar with two delinquents.

I'm pleased to see the numbers are still even!

Hehe! ^-^
And to celebrate my return, I thought of some cool events to help spice up the rp a little more~ Feel free to give your thoughts or other ideas you had in mind???

CURRENTLY: First day of school phase (typical of most high school rps; students find out classes, meet other students, some interaction, etc.)

• Assembly: Introductions into the school and whatnot, details about "the deal".
  • Introductory Meeting: Chance for tutors to meet their tutorees (if they hadn't already). Upon meeting, the two must sign a contract agreeing to the terms listed (tutoree must make a C or higher, cannot get three strikes, etc. or else both cannot receive their rewards and are expelled.).
  • Sports/Clubs: What's a school without extracurricular activities?
  • Fall break: Delinquents! You're chance to finally get the hell out! ...or stay?
  • Switchout: tutors switch tutorees with each other for a day.
And here are some fun places on campus to rp at: cafeteria, library, cafe, indoor pool, greenhouse, pond, lounge, ballroom, auditorium, gym, and football/soccer fields.
Out-of-school/Downtown: theater, mall, restaurants, and well, pretty much anything, you name it! Though it is a small town so there isn't much. In the next city about an hour away, there is a theme park and a bigger mall.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Great events coming up! Thanks for posting this, BubbleTea.

Just so you guys know, I'm most likely not going to be on tomorrow but by all means, continue the RP since Robin has to just wait for Kuro's character to show up anyways :)

So, I'll wait for Kuro to get back incase she wants Blair to show up or if Robin gets a free pass at this tutor session. You guys are free to continue but I just want to give Kuro the option of jumping in if Kuro is still interested.

Well my guy is currently sitting alone in the study hall, As I left too early to find out who my tutor was.... AWKWARD ME.

Ah, would you be opposed to Robin sitting with him and chatting? Since they are roommates and Robin will feel obligated to get to know him.

Go for it ! I am waiting for my Blonde tutor to rescue meeeeee. Thug Life.

I'm sorry for not posting in the rp. :(
I'm on a family vacation and I haven't been able to get my hands on a computer.
I'll read what's going on in the rp tonight and post tomorrow because I've had a long day and I'm pretty tired.