Troublemakers (School RP with a twist)

Awesome, I just read Imagination & Silver Jae's postings and its great to see this RP starting up!

Before I make my post, I would like to know the month - September? Or there is a hint to it being Autumn with the colors of the leaves. So ... October?

I like October. Halloweeeny..hehe.
I don't know though, tbh.

Well, Imagination's post said something about orange leaves so I'm just going to go with October-ish.

And just so you guys know - I try and make my posts open ended so feel free to ask me if you have any questions or just go for it.

Okay, that's a really good idea =D

HoldMeCloser - you're free to jump in if you'd like, don't think you can't :) I'm most likely going to have Robin run off in a huff to grab books for class.

Ill turn up into class just on time ;) Got to live by my creed. :)

Alright guys - just so you know, I won't be on until tomorrow. Enjoy posting!

We're not actually going to RP the classes, are we? Unless players are in the same class as one another?

That would be really cool if we were...but idk

Oh my god I feel ashamed of that half-ass post I made.
I had some stuff to deal with and was away for awhile... and then TWO PAGES OF ROLEPLAY
I nearly fainted and wrote that lovely piece of shit xD

That was a great post Tweetheart, no worries. *hugs* have a cookie *hands a cookie* Anyone else want a cookie?=) hehe

I didn't realize this rp would become so popular... o-o

Or that it would've started without me. xD

I apologize profusely, I simply went along with it ! the idea is really cool :( !

Nah, it's alright. I hope it's not too late to catch up! Anyone mind directing me to the IC? xD
And huge thanks to whoever kept this up while I nearly abandoned this. I really thought no one else would join... ;w;

Reactions: Closer
Would it be okay if I still joined since you guys didn't get too far into the story yet? :'D Here's a character I had already prepared, and she is in need of a tutor. xD

Role: Delinquent
Name: Trista Lively (Tris)
Year: 3rd/Junior transfer
What kind of trouble have they got into?: Joyrides (in cars that didn't belong to her), drinking, drugs, shoplifting, and vandalism
Tutor: ????
Personality/Bio: Trista is a sassy, highly-opinionated teenager. Growing up with parents that accepted nothing less than perfection from their daughter was hard for Tris. Never being especially good at anything made her parents constantly disappointed and thus, caused her to be depressed and frustrated. All of her life, she just wanted to be accepted and appreciated. Eventually she met a few "friends" that took her to a party got her a little intoxicated, and soon enough this was all she did. Partying and going against her parents made her feel empowered and her low opinion of herself was a thing of the past. After a while, drinking, doing drugs, and going out all the time wasn't enough. Parties got more violent and they trashed places; soon she started to steal things and pick fights with people. Never bothering to go home, let alone school. After being picked up by the police from her most recent escapade, car theft, her parents gave her two options, either she could go here and set herself straight, or they wouldn't bail her out and she would stay there.
Appearance:

tumblr_m2k49yfgVf1rsrjfeo1_500.gif

color

Reactions: Closer
Of course, BubbleTea! Sososososo sorry for our impatience! My character can tutor yours as well if you'd like, I can edit my last post!