TRAPPED - a GONE role play (Bramble and Beel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, I guess, it's not like there's anything else to do," She shrugged, not really understanding what she was getting herself into but figuring that they were cute.

"Ella!" Rosie exclaimed loudly without really meaning to. Lowering the volume, she spoke again, "Are you alright..?"

"Yeah, we could split up," Leo nodded, messing around with his fringe.

That's lotta logic for you XD

"Good," Wade said simply, flicking his hair out of his eyes. "Meet us in class room three at," he looked at a black police watch on his wrist, it looked out of place on a 14 year old boy, "2:30; that's in twenty minutes."

"Feeling pathetic and a little queasy but other than that, fine and dandy," she joked choking up a grin.

"Fair enough," Blake said still in a mood it seemed. "Who's going with who?"

'lol idk i might have sold my soul but those kids r pretty cute so eh yolo hahaha'

"Okay, okay, I can tell the time," She rolled her eyes, ready to walk off.

"Good, good," Rosie laughed a bit. Perhaps it was a little forced, but it made her feel a little better.

"Well, I can go with whoever," Leo shrugged.
"I can go alone if needed," Lupus shrugged too.

Robbie smirked and with not so much more of a good but turned around and began to walk off. Wade waited until he was further out of earshot before be began speaking. "Guess ill see you around then?" He asked, cocking his he's sideways as though to get a better look at her.

Ella grinned a toothy grin. "Hey, it could be worse - we could both be dead," she pointed out and then the realisation sunk in. "Geeh Rose, we could've died."

(I don't know how to split them >< XD)

"Sure will," Lotta nodded, smiling a little as she looked up from beneath her eyelashes, "If you and I are both lucky, that is.''

"I know... For a moment, I thought we really had," Rosie paled a little at the memory.

(Neither. xD Skip?)

The corner of Wades mouth quirked up. He could try already that they'd get along.

"Hey, we don't need to think about it," Ella admitted with more of a gentle smile.

(To when? There's stuff they gave to uncover at Lexi's house first and they're just about to split up XD)
Well, who would you want to keep on role playing with?

"Well, you've probably got important stuff to do for twenty minutes, right? I don't want to keep you," She teased, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

"Good point, let's just be grateful."

(Ah.. They could split up after?
I don't mind. c : )

He made a sound which sounded a little like the start of a laugh. "Somehow I wish I didn't," and with that he walked off to join Robbie.

Ella nodded in agreement with Rosie.

Yeah, I guess.

"Well, we don't have to split up," Alexa pointed out. "Come on, stop being so eager to ditch one another's compsny. We're all in this together-"
"Please tell me you did not just quote highschool musical," Blake accused, her eyebrows raised.
"I was going to end that sentence with ', right?' But ok.. Besides, you know I've never even seen that movie," Alexa teased.

Lotta watched him go, then trotted off in the opposite direction to go dump her bag and kill time.

"Anyways, how are we gonna get out of here?"

"Hey, that movie rocks," Leo frowned, then laughed to show he wasn't actually offended
"Never seen it," Lupus admitted.
"Why am I not surprised?" Leo raised his eyebrows, "Anyway, let's get going."

(Skip?)

"Well, we should be able to walk... Eventually," she pointed out with a shrug. "I mean, well, we certainly can't take the truck."

Alexa smiled and continued walking down to her house with the others in tow.

(Okie dokie.)

"Yeah, it's pretty screwed," Rosie nodded, sighing as she looked around. "Then I guess we just walk to the closest town or at least a phone?"

They followed, Kitty hanging a bit behind, though not on purpose.

Classroom 3 was made out as a maths room with varying numbers and mathematical formulas dotted on the walls. But within recent events, these had all been torn down. A few students sat in the room, Robbie being one of them. His blonde hair was messed up into a quiff of sorts, his trousers were already scruffed up at the hems.

"That'd be fine if it weren't for the fact we're in the middle of no where. I think our best shot is to head for the ranch," Ella admitted solemnly. "At least they'll be food.."

Alexa dropped behind a little to walk beside Kitty. "You ok?" She asked gently.

(Should Kathy be there or not?)
Lotta entered the room and perched on the edge if a desk, curious more than anything.

"Yeah, I could eat," She laughed softly.

"Mm," She nodded, jumping over a crack in the pavement, "Just a bit confused, I suppose."

(It's up to you)
Robbie looked up and seeing Lotta gave a slight grin before teleporting out. There were a few other kids in the room. One girl had short brown hair that looked messy, like a well sted bed head, her eyes were dark and intriguing but her smile was slightly more sinister with an edge of almost cuteness. Another was a tall stocky boy. He looked at the others with a menacing grin and looked to make a move towards one of them before the door opened and he sat back down.

"I could eat a horse," Ella joked meakly realising that was actually probably the truth.

"It's ok," Alexa admitted. "I think everyone is." They finally arrived at her house. She didn't live in the nicest part of town - even for Perdidi beach and its low house prices there were still areas you wished to avoid - but it was home.

Kathy had been reading a magazine, lying across two pushed together desks at the back of the room when people started entering. Some people would have left, but she was both curious and lazy.
Lotta was just looking around at everyone, as she only recognised very few, curious.

"I can do you some dried up plants," Rosie sighed, trying to stretch out a little.

"This is nice," Kitty commented, looking around, almost as if wanting to steer away from anything that wasn't small talk.
"Well, it's not my house, so I'm not opening the door." Leo prompted.

A kid with red hair walked in with Wade a little behind them. He smiled when he walked in but smiled in a way which perhaps signalled majesty and not friendliness. A smile which had the arrogance to look down on them. "Hello," he said, addressing the misfits gathered in the room. "Everyone who's here is here for a purpose." The way he spoke held an air of childishness though the tone in which he spoke suggested something more. "You're all... Special one way or another. And this kind of special suggests that together we can achieve great things. Such as taking over this town for our own."

"You know I hate the vegetarian option..." Ella pointed out with a meek grin.

"No one even said you had to," Blake muttered sarcastically but her mood seemed a little like it was dying off. Or rather changing into something else.
Alexa didn't say anything in response to any of them. She swallowed the lump which was building up in her throat and walked forwards, pushing the door open into her house. The house immediately felt empty. "Mum?" she called.
No answer. Well, it wasn't like she was expecting one.
She sighed the others coming in after her.

It was almost silent in the room, everyone listening for one reason or another. Some were sceptical, some amused, some genuinely hanging on to every word.

"Well, my cooking knowledge only stretches to vegetarian and vegan options," Rosie sighed theatrically, "Guess you just have to eat some bugs."

"Okay, okay," Leo murmured, raising his hands in a mocking surrender before following the others into the house, which was empty, of course.

Wade seemed almost charismatic in nature though there was something else withheld behind that mask. Stephanie had always found him intriguing in that way. "What are you trying to say here, Wade?" she questioned. "You want us to take over Perdido Beach?"
The corner of his mouth quirked up. "Yeah, that's exactly what I want us to do."

"Ugh, gross!" Ella whined but if it really came to it she guessed she'd have to. She was almost hungry enough to try but the idea of ants wriggling their way through her body got the better of her and she fought against the idea.

"I'm going to check upstairs..." Alexa announced softly as she walked forwards.
Blake looked up at her then wandered off to check some of the downstairs rooms. She came into the study and noticed her mums laptop was stll switched on. Intrigued and a little hopeful she wiggled the mouse and checked for wi-fi. Nothing. But then something else caught her eye.
Alexa headed for her bedroom. She paused outside her door and checked to make sure no one was following her before heading in, leaving it slightly ajar.

Kathy snorted behind her magazine, finding whatever was going on absolutely hilarious, but of course she would. Lotta, on the other hand, seemed very confused, but that wasn't really surprising either.

"Exactly," Rosie nodded, "Anyway, you want to get outta this car?"

Leo wandered around with Lupus, Kitty trailing behind. All three of them were basically just taking a tour, because hone of them wanted to intrude.

"If this doesn't interest you Kathy then why don't you just leave?" Robbie asked sighing. Some way through Wade's little speech he must've teleported back in. "We don't need sluts like you tagging along if we can help it."

Ella nodded. "That'd be a good idea." She flexed her hand, the one that previously had the windscreen wiper through it, and was surprised to find it didn't hurt at all though she wasn't sure why.

"Hey, guys, come take a look at this!" Blake called from the office, eyes still scanning the open the word document. A part of her felt a little rude calling them to see something that really should've been private but she guessed really it didn't matter so much now.
Alexa hadn't heard her call and was sitting on her bed. Staring at her wardrobe almost intently. Would they still be there? OF course they would, why wouldn't they. They had always been there...

Status
Not open for further replies.