TRAPPED - a GONE role play (Bramble and Beel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara felt her stomach compress itself as the smell got stronger. She hadn't realised she was actually hungry. "Mmmm," she said her mouth watering a little. I seriously hope there's food here, she thought to herself as the entered the building. There were already some children in there eating food, what looked like proper MacDonald's food. "Hello!" she heard someone shout from the other side of the room. Behind the counter there was a young boy, probably around 14, who was wearing a MacDonald's worker cap on his head. "Fancy something to eat?" he asked flashing them a smile. Kara smiled; boy, did she.
-
Blake lead the three of them over to the barrier, taking a stand beside it. The sight instilled in her a feeling of awe and of dread as she realised they were trapped inside what appeared to be a massive dome. "Ok, Mr Brainbox," she said turning back to the two kids. "What do you make of this?"
-
Alexa could heard only the hollowed sounds of her footsteps on the stone floor as she ventured back though cliff top. "Lupus!" she called shaking up by her own voice as it echoed of the walls. "Jeeh, this place is giving me the creeps," she admitted out loud to herself as she continued her search.
-
James smiled. "Thanks," he said coming in. For a moment he didn't seem sure what to do before he decided on taking a seat near them but still at a bit of a distance - he didn't like to feel as if he was imposing on people. "So, um, what are your names?" he asked scratching the back of his head. "Oh, and I'm James, by the way."
-
Ella's mouth felt very dry as they continued their way across the desert. "Bear grills makes it look so easy," she mumbled, feet stumbling her a rock in the sand. Her entire body felt like it was being baked in an oven, like all the water was being drawn out of her and being sucked away by the sun. She knew humans could survive up to three weeks without food but only three days without water. What if they couldn't find any water - what if they died out here alone in the wilderness - what would mum say I she found out - would she find out? There were too many questions running around Ella's brain for her to think straight.

"Um, sure,'' Darla nodded slowly, remembering what Kara had said about being hungry. Slowly, she approached the counter, looking around as she went, actually quite impressed. ''Wow, so, you're running this place now..? How?'' As far as she could tell, it was only him, and she couldn't understand why he would feel the need to keep a restaurant open when something major had happened.
-
"Well, that isn't something I've seen before,'' Leo admitted, wrinkling his nose and slowly taking a step forwards as though he was bout to reach out and touch it. ''Had anyone touched it yet? Maybe you can just go straight through it?'' It seemed unlikely, but hey, it was worth a shot, right?
-
"I'm Penelope, but people just call me Penny,'' she replied, swivelling around to face him and dangle her legs off of the edge of the table.
''Cameron,'' The brunette added, looking him up and down with eyes partially concealed by hair.
-
"I know. Why would anyone do this for fun?'' Rosie mumbled, considerably less bouncy after days of walking. Had it been days? It felt like years, although the logical part of her brain reminded her that it couldn't have been all that long- after all, they were still alive, just about.

''Yeah?'' Lupus called back, beginning to head towards the sound of Alexa's voice. He had been wandering again, thinking over what Blake had said and trying to figure out what she had meant.

"I've always been sort of... the cook of the house," the boy admitted with a grin on his face. "And with kids not having the knowledge I sort of figured hey, why not give a go at running MacDonald's?"
-
Blake shrugged. "Lex tried throwing a stone at it last night but it just bounced straight off. She was going to try touching it but we thought that probably wasn't a good idea," she admitted running a hand through her long hair.
-
"Nice to meet you both," he said with a friendly smile. He suddenly realised he didn't really know what else to say and scanned through a list of talk-able topic in his head. "Hey, you know, I don't think I've seen anyone get that high with a pencil tower before."
-
At some point Ella couldn't tell the difference between dream and reality. Her eyes kept turning the sand green and gave her false glimpses of hope in the shape of an old shack that seemed to wobble on the horizon.
-
"Hey, you ok?" he asked registering the look on his face as she approached him.

"Fair enough,'' Darla grinned, amused but also impressed; it must take a bit of knowledge to work the machines and things, ''I'm Darla, and this is Kara, nice to meet you,'' She then looked down to Kara, ''So, sweetie, what would you like?''
-
"Good point, I don't really fancy having my arm burn off or something,'' Leo nodded slowly. If the rock had bounced off of it, he could only assume that you couldn't just walk through the barrier. ''Do we know how far down it goes? Maybe we could make a tunnel and get out..?'' It was hopeful, very optimistic.
-
"How many pencil towers have you seen built before?'' Penny pointed out with a laugh, ''We've been here for ages, there isn't really all that much to do without any school work,'' It was funny to admit that she was actually somewhat bored, not to mention tired- the only two people who knew how to give penny her sleeping medication were the nurse and Lotta, but the adults were gone and Lotta might as well have disappeared too.
-
Rosie stumbled a bit on a rock, raising her hand to shield her eyes and look into the distance for what had to be the hundredth time that morning. She kept seeing things, but often they turned out to be nothing at all. Still, this image hadn't disappeared yet.
-
"Yep. We leaving?'' Lupus changed the subject, not really liking the idea of talking about his encounter with Blake.

"Er..." Kara said a little stuck for an answer as she tried to remember what she could eat at McDonalds. "What foods are there?"
-
"I didn't consider that," Blake admitted. "Perhaps it's only surface deep." The optimistic tone of her voice betrayed her true pessimistic views on the subject.
-
"None," James admitted his cheeks showing hints of red under his embarrassment. Then, "you miss homework, you serious? Nothing could make me miss homework. In fact, if I died right now and went to hell, it'd probably be me being set and doing home work for eternity."
-
Eventually, Ella's feet couldn't keep walking much longer and she collapsed on the ground, face smelling the sweet scent of grass.
-
"Yeah," Alexa admitted, tugging a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I came to get you and let you know."

"Well," Darla paused. She knew the majority of the items on the menu, having often been instructed to take the kids she babysat out for dinner, but wasn't completely sure if the kid was serving everything, "Hey, excuse me, um, what do you have?"
-
Despite her answer, Leo sighed.
"Yeah, that's probably a longshot, wishful thinking."
-
"Okay, relax," Penny giggled, blowing a lock of hair from her face, "I'm not going to kill you or give you homework. What makes you think you'd end up in Hell, anyway?"
-
"Ella, you can't sleep yet, don't leave me," Rosie sighed and nudged her twin cautiously with her toe before frowning. What had been dusty, barren wasteland was suddenly lush green grass- how?
"El, are we in someone's garden?"
-
"Oh, thanks," Lupus resisted the urge to make an arrogant remark, deciding that it wasn't the time.

www.GIFCreator.me_yEid0B.gif

www.GIFCreator.me_j1ACXQ.gif

Alex's and Lupus are so cute!!! XD

"Burgers, chips, chicken nuggets," he began reading down the list. Basically whatever you want food wise. I'm still coming to terms with some of the drinks machines though..," he admitted with an ambarrased laugh.
"Ooh! Chicken nuggets and chips, please," Kara cried.
-
Blake shrugged. "I don't know, man."
-
Ella could feel grass and dirt beneath her fingers, the sensation wasn't right. Was she dead. Had she been dreaming? Hazily she opened her eyes.
-
"Ok," she said. First, she hesitated like she was about to say something else but stopped herself. Then, turning around, she began to walk back the way she came.

XD

"Then chicken nuggets and chips, please,'' Darla repeated with a smile, still getting over her initial disappointment that there was still not an adult in sight.
-
"So, um we're trying to drive?''
-
Rosie couldn't quite believe it, but it smelt and felt like grass, it had to be real. Yet, if there was grass, there had to be...
''Water,'' She said suddenly.
-
Lupus waited a moment before trotting after her, keeping a few paces behind as he couldn't quite tell what sort of mood she was in.

Kara glance up at Darla, a smile on her face. "Are you not getting anything?" she questioned with her big brown eyes as she cocked her head a little to the left.
-
"Yeah, we were," Blake admitted tearing herself away from the opaque yet transparent, strangely, weird, wall-dome thing. Her mood had slowly begun to spiral down as she once again realised they were seemingly trapped in a large un-popable bubble; the thought of it made her stomach sink.
-
"Where?" Ella asked, her vision hazy.
-
Eventually they made it outside...
(Stuck on what to write, can change this sentence if you have any ideas XD)
-
"I was just saying, hypothetically, if I was to die right now of say spontaneous combustion and go to hell, hen my hell would be doing homework forever," he admitted.

"Oh, right, yeah,'' Darla had forgotten about herself, she had been busy planning in advance for what she was going to need to look after the children, if she needed to. People discovered things during times of need, and Darla's discovery was a maternal instinct, ''Just a portion of fries for me, please."
-
"Shall we go have a look around for a car?'' Leo suggested, trying to keep things moving; he figured that when everyone had disappeared, at least one person might have been unlocking their car, maybe they could find a key and save the trouble of hot wiring,
-
"I don't know, but, El, there's real grass,'' Rosie pointed out, squinting and trying to look into the distance. Was there a house?
-
No ideaaa. XD
-
"Breathe, you're not gonna die, nobody's gonna make you do homework, we get the picture,'' Penny laughed in amusement, tossing a gluestick in the air and catching it.

"Ok, one fries coming up," the boy said before disappearing into the back.
"Only fries?" Kara asked raising and eyebrow inquisitively.
-
Xander ex mochina
Xander Harris had gotten bored that morning and, having already learnt from his dad at the garage, decided to go for a drive whilst there was no one there to tell him not to. He wasn't really focused on where he was going and somehow ended up at cliff top where some of his class mates looked to be. "Hey!" he called out of his rolled down window. "How's it going?"
-
"This is real?" Ella asked raising her head. "We're not dead?"
-
Alexa caught herself up with the others
(didn't know what else to put XD)
-
"Good," he said laughing as he scratched the back of his head.
"Hey, what's going on in here?" (Can't seem to pick a name and be happy with this character ><) asked leaning against the doorway, her hair tied back into a ponytail.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Darla mirrored the girl's raised eyebrows in a joking way; in truth, the worries about the whole situation had basically eliminated her appetite altogether, ''I'm not that hungry, s'all.''
-
"Not well," Leo called back, distracted by searching around for a key. It was Kitty, still wrapped in her cardigan, who tugged on his sleeve.
"He's driving,'' She pointed out.
-
"I don't think so. My God, it's a freaking miracle.''
-
(Neither do I, oh gosh. XD)
-
"We're killing time," penny replied simply, while Cammie offered no acknowledgement of the girl's presence at all, lost in a daydream.

Status
Not open for further replies.