TRAPPED - a GONE role play (Bramble and Beel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, you have any idea of what to do until the teachers show up?" Lotta asked, bouncing a bit on the balls of her feet as she looked at Wade; he was cute, definitely, much cuter than some of the guys in her grade.

"Let's hope that's a good thing," Rosie laughed, her voice laced with nerves. After a few minutes, she timidly removed her hand and almost passed out.
"Woah. That is seriously weird."

Leo was already in his house by the time the other would have arrived, and after a quick run around (his house was only small, two bedrooms), he concluded that his house was the same as Blake's; empty.
"Nothing," He said, trying to be casual about it, trying to remain calm.

Darla smiled as she watched Kara go, but guilt was forming in the pit of her stomach; how could she reassure people if she was clueless?

"You think they will?" Wade asked, cocking his head sideways.

"Ella looked down at where Rosie was just pressing her hands and was completely bewildered to find the mark was gone. "But how-"

Alexa nodded, she expected as much. "What now?" Blake asked, she seemed to be becoming further defeated.

"Well, yeah; people don't just vanish, right?" Lotta frowned, jot really sure how to reply; it wasn't something she had often thought of.

"I have no idea," Rosie murmured, "But maybe we shouldn't question it for now and just be thankful?"

"I have no clue," Leo sighed, finally giving in to the defeat.

"People don't normally have the ability to freeze people either," Wade pointed out with an almost sly grin on his face.

Ella agreed. "You should try it on yourself now," she suggested.

"If it's ok with you guys," Alexa began, "I'd like to check over my house and maybe change my shirt." The idea was uncalled for, she understood that, but there was something she needed to see.

"Well... People don't teleport either," Lotta sot back, raising an eyebrow with a glance in Robbie's direction.

"Yeah, maybe," Rosie nodded, copying her earlier action as she spoke, "So, we may have our own little A&E now, but how are we gonna get outta here?"

"Okay," Leo nodded, copied by Lupus.
(I think I'll have Kitty bump into them on their way)

"I'm not the one in doubt," Robbie pointed out smugly.

"I don't know," Ella said noting the fact hat her stomach was growling and that her throat was drying up.

The four of them set out on their way to Alexa's house.
(Fine with me)

"Fine, whatever, I get it, you guys are smarter or whatever," Lotta rolled her eyes, distracted by her hair again.

"I guess we just have to walk.." Rosie said, though she doubted that they'd make it.

A girl with curly brown hair wearing a black leotard, white tights, and black ballet shoes that couldn't have protected her feet very well from stones came running up to the small group, obviously distressed.
"Do you know what happened? I mean, everyone's running through town and raiding the grocery store and my dance teacher's gone and I-"
"Hey, calm down, alright," Lupus snapped impatiently.

"Well, we don't know how it happened but let's just take the oppertunity to. Err... How could we put this... Broaden our reaches?" Wade proposed.

"If I could," Ella mutter sneaking look at her leg before looking away quickly, feeling like she was about to vomit. Who knew what diseases she might have contacted.

"You don't have to snap," Blake said miserably, nudging his shoulder.
"It's ok," Alexa said. "Just breathe, ok kid? Count to ten and breathe." She made slow breathing gestures to try get the girl to calm down.

"You might have to simplify that; I'm not very bright," Lotta admitted with raised eyebrows, her gaze flickering between them.

"Is your leg still..?" Rosie trailed off, twisting her hands to mime 'messed up'.

Lupus almost looked like he was about to retaliate, but after glancing at Blake, he shut up.
Slowly, she began calming down, breathing normally; the wild-eyed look began to relax, but she still looked nervous.
"I-I'm Kitty."

"With no parents around I reckon Perdido beach is running pretty manic. I think they'll be looking for a leader right about now," Robbje said.

"Can't look at it either?" Ella asked. "Yes, it is. Then there's my hand." She said indicating to the windscreen wiper still lodged in it.

"Hi, Kitty. My names Alexa," Aldxa said introducing herself. "These here are Lupus, Blake and Leonardo," she continued pointing to each of them in turn."

"Wait, you think everyone's gone there too?" Lotta frowned, only beginning to catch on as she thought it all through, "You guys are going down there?"

"Oh god." Rosie had never had a particularly strong stomach, but she tried to toughen up, "Well, I'll have to pull it out.." She motioned to her twin's hand.

Kitty nodded slowly, "Nice to meet you."
"Would be better under nicer circumstances," Leo added with a nervous laugh.
"So are you guys, like, investigating?" Kitty questioned, looking around at all of them.

"It's highly likely," Robbie said. "But, of course, you haven't seen it."

"It's ok," Ella said as she saw her sisters pace pale then turn a violent shade of green. "I can do it."

"If you can call investiagating walking around then sure, why not? Yes, we are," Blake said snapping, she was angry all of a sudden.
Alexa scowled at Blake to show how I impressed she was. "We're just checking to see if our parents are home and are looking for Blake's younger brother."

"Well of course I haven't seen it, nobody here has. You'd have to be able to drive to get down there and see already." Lotta folded her arms over her chest indignantly.

"You sure?" Rosie asked, cocking her head; obviously, she was revolted by the idea of pulling out the item, but she wanted to help all the same.

Kitty frowned at the snapping tone of Blake's voice and visibly flinched, but seemed calmed by Alexa.
"Oh, okay, that sounds sensible," It became obvious that she didn't conduct conversations regularly because she simply froze, trying to think of what else to say.

Robbie chuckled. "That's not what I'm talking about," he said.

Ella wasn't but she nodded all the same and took a hold of the piece with her other hand. "I'm sure," she said bracing herself. She took a breath then, using her courage and lain resistance slowly began pulling it out, clenching her teeth in agony.

"do you have any friends around here?" Alexa asked softly.

''But... Oh, you mean...'' Lotta twisted her fingers, ''That thing you do..?''

''Nearly there,'' Rosie coaxed, a little pale simply from how horrific the injury was, but doing her best to provide at least a little support for her sister.

After a moment of hesitation, Kitty slowly shook her head.
''I don't know anyone, let alone have any friends,'' She admitted, a little embarrassed.

""Ever since the adults disappeared I've been unable to teleport certain place..." Robbie began thinking about how he was going to describe it.

The windscreen wiper pulled out, Ella's eyes fluttered a moment before her eyes rolled back into her head and she found herself passing out from the pain and sheer shock.

Alexa did her best to hold back a look of surprise. "How about you stay with us until we figure out what's going on. That sound ok to you?" Blake groaned and looked away in annoyance. Gee, what was the girls problem?

"Maybe your thing is wearing off?" Lotta shrugged, twisting some hair around her fingers.

Quickly, Rosie grasped her sister's hand and went to work on it, assuming she'd wake up soon enough.

"Erm, if that's okay," Kitty nodded, her gaze shifting uncertainly to Blake.

"You mean teleportation," Robbie said, folding his arms unamused at Lotta and her lack of knowledge. "And no, it's not." He sounded a little insulted, like he couldn't imagine anyone questioning the power of his ability.

... Ella didn't dream of anything. Or if she did it was of darkness only there was a funny green light in this darkness. It was eerie, creepy and soothing all at the same time, almost like those old glow in the dark stickers she had posted on her wardrobe to help her drift to sleep as a kid.

Blake looked at the kid and then to Alexa. Her face held a look of slight disgust. "Fine," she said, yielding as Alexa gave her the big doe eyes. "But just don't make too much noise."
"How's she suppose to do that?" Alexa asked, blatantly unamused at Blakes sudden change in behavure. Geez, what had gotten into her?

"Yeah, that's what I meant, telemor- teleportation." Lotta nodded, then raised her eyebrows, "Whatever you say."

"Ella?" Rosie asked tentatively, giving her sister a little shake with one hand and continuing to heal the wound with the other.

"I don't make much noise, usually," Kitty murmured, trailing off a little towards the end and playing with her hair.
"Anyway, what now?" Lupus asked, breaking a silence before it came.

"So, frost queen, you in?" Wade asked getting tired.

Ella felt her body move and suddenly her eyes flicked open, slowly they focused in on Rosie's face.

"We head on to my house still," Alexa reminded him. "Although, we don't all have to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.