Towagami RP [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for now we need to put up a thread like I did with my tawogami and from there we will slowly start to go into the rp once most of the people have settled down in the group ^^
What? i have to put Sho on the group page?

Let's see claiming shiki~ since at first shiki doesn't have names yet, their master will give them a name also keep their real name along the way
ok?

What? i have to put Sho on the group page?
Yep so you know how I tilted my thread "Ro" Family? You have to do the same with your charrie. We are going to make seperate threads for each of the Towagami so that we can tell who is with who and who needs more Shiki ^^

Yep so you know how I tilted my thread "Ro" Family? You have to do the same with your charrie. We are going to make seperate threads for each of the Towagami so that we can tell who is with who and who needs more Shiki ^^
OK PANCAKES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK PANCAKES FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*chuckles and raises hand in a salut position* YES SIRE!

tiana_salute.gif

Okay! I'll just patiently wait for someone to accept me into the group.... Guys...?
*Looks at the wasteland*
Hurry up and accept me T^T

Note Sören Leigh, #8A2BE2

Race: God

Height: 6'0

Weight: 120 lbs.

Element: Music & Sound

Limit Shiki: 10

Family Back Name: "Ki" Family

Personality:
A very pleasant but cynical character that hides most of his timeless wisdom behind an enigmatic smile. Though he freely indulges others with his company Note is a slight recluse in nature. Its a wonder why he allows himself to integrate with the nomads and is just one of the many strange mysteries of his actions. He is also the type to listen rather than to speak. The only exception would be singing but even then he refuses to utter a single word but rather hums the melody. This varies from person to person but eventually you'll notice a kind of wistful tranquility that emits from the man from every sound he utters to all the fluid actions he takes. Note sometimes forgets the fluidity of time and speaks in a manner nostalgic of that from the Romantic Period.

History:
As a God and especially one of wide diversity time is more or less passed with traveling to different countries and experiencing the ever changing cultures of mortals. He wanders, rests underneath the soft twinkle of the starlight, and conducts beautiful symphonies out of thin air whenever he feels the need to. It has been quite some time since he could call a place home or others more than just acquaintances but he considers such matters trivial. At least thats what he believes.

Real history:
Born of the gentle lilting of a violin and the resounding tremor of a grand piano, Note was and is still considered the God of the Musical Arts. He has lived through centuries past of great talents such as Mozart and Bach who had been blessed generously by their powerful patron. To this day he still retains his powers if not more since his creation as he still allows himself to interact with mortals in a disguised manner. However sensitive mediums and other supernaturally inclined individuals can sense his presence a mile away. Though there are times where he more or less remains in his true form when walking through a quite avenue or empty starlit paths.

Okay so this is one out of my other two Towagami's (more coming in the future)

Note Sören Leigh, #8A2BE2

Race: God

Height: 6'0

Weight: 120 lbs.

Element: Music & Sound

Limit Shiki: 10

Family Back Name: "Ki" Family

Personality:
A very pleasant but cynical character that hides most of his timeless wisdom behind an enigmatic smile. Though he freely indulges others with his company Note is a slight recluse in nature. Its a wonder why he allows himself to integrate with the nomads and is just one of the many strange mysteries of his actions. He is also the type to listen rather than to speak. The only exception would be singing but even then he refuses to utter a single word but rather hums the melody. This varies from person to person but eventually you'll notice a kind of wistful tranquility that emits from the man from every sound he utters to all the fluid actions he takes. Note sometimes forgets the fluidity of time and speaks in a manner nostalgic of that from the Romantic Period.

History:
As a God and especially one of wide diversity time is more or less passed with traveling to different countries and experiencing the ever changing cultures of mortals. He wanders, rests underneath the soft twinkle of the starlight, and conducts beautiful symphonies out of thin air whenever he feels the need to. It has been quite some time since he could call a place home or others more than just acquaintances but he considers such matters trivial. At least thats what he believes.

Real history:
Born of the gentle lilting of a violin and the resounding tremor of a grand piano, Note was and is still considered the God of the Musical Arts. He has lived through centuries past of great talents such as Mozart and Bach who had been blessed generously by their powerful patron. To this day he still retains his powers if not more since his creation as he still allows himself to interact with mortals in a disguised manner. However sensitive mediums and other supernaturally inclined individuals can sense his presence a mile away. Though there are times where he more or less remains in his true form when walking through a quite avenue or empty starlit paths.

Okay so this is one out of my other two Towagami's (more coming in the future)
wow 10 shikis xD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
I want to make a God now... I shouldn't. I already have 3 out of 5 characters ^^; AH! I'll be thinking about this... VERY carefully....

wow 10 shikis xD
Lol trying make sure the overpopulation of Shiki's have a default master to go to if they need one~ (don't want homeless ghosts)

I want to make a God now... I shouldn't. I already have 3 out of 5 characters ^^; AH! I'll be thinking about this... VERY carefully....
Imma make like 2 more cause freak it. Not gonna lie I love being worshipped~ ;p (but they're really going to be more of an emergency backup for more overflow in the shiki department. I'm going 10/10 for all of them).

Can I join? I :D

Of course you can~! Just put your charrie sheet here and either myself or @GreenSea will approve of it~ (Just going to say... We would prefer to have more shiki at the moment ^^)

I can make another shiki! But... should I? ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.