Towagami RP [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's a good idea... like do you need more shikis...? :D

Well i am goign to advise any new comers to make shiki's but if you want I will say please do~ ^^

(Make him for me~ Make your shiki for me~ <3)

Reactions: GreenSea
I'll make a shiki then! I can only have 1 support character or NPC.... Oh boy~ xD

Reactions: GreenSea
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Always You, #DC143C

Name:
"My Lady has yet to give me one... But I doubt not that I will be granted a great one,"

[BCOLOR=#dc143c]Sheeran Whitfiel[/BCOLOR]
"Curious are we? This is a secret. I apologize,"

Shiki Type:
Weapon
"I will grant you all you need my Lady,"

Height:
180 cm

Weight:
60 kg

Element:
"Let me explain my ability to you. I am able to use this sword of mine to summon different runes. These runes allow me to give myself and my allies different buffs at a different time. A maximum of two buffs can be hold at the same time, and I can only give the same buff to a person three times a day. Each buff lasts for five minutes... better make those count. But a knight is always prepared,"

Master Name:
"My Lady's name is far too noble for you to know,"

Personality:
"I respect the old mannerism and way of speaking. I do not take lightly upon cursing or poor mannerism, but I do not correct others for their own lack of manners and attitude. Then again I do try to make my Lady seem presentable, but she always does. I am outgoing and always ready for a battle, and if you wish my Lady harm... then you must be prepared to face death on the battlefield, with your blood tainting my sword,"

History:
"I do not remember much. I only recall being on the battlefield, my comrades and myself were losing our fight. In the last attempt of winning we charged the enemy fort, and we won. It was celebration, but then a strong sharp pain managed to find me... and everything turned black. However, I could careless. I won for my Lady back then and I will make sure my Lady win every single one of her battles now too.

Stand in my way and feel the wrath of the cruel Mistress called
FATE,"

Why is nobody posting in the IC!?

We are probably all waiting for Eternal, and right now she is having some slight internet difficulties, but it doesn't mean it has died ^^

We are probably all waiting for Eternal, and right now she is having some slight internet difficulties, but it doesn't mean it has died ^^
FUCK!!!

It's okay Milky! You can do this! HOLD OUT! HOLD OUT FOR OSAMU!

It's okay Milky! You can do this! HOLD OUT! HOLD OUT FOR OSAMU!
LETS FUCKING DO THIS THING, HOLD IT OUT MOTHER FUCKER!!!
IaLG69W.gif

1339339463360.gif
There there... Remember to breathe... You can do this!

I'm done lol

tumblr_n6gl0uuAPy1seh227o1_500.gif
You did a good job! You deserve a hug! Come'ere~! <3

Right? But that's why that picture is so adorable~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.