height: 5'2"
weight: 110 lbs

Element: Air
"I guess flying around naturally helps with it...."

Master Name: Kato Matsumoto
"My master is very kind to me...."

"M-my master gave me my n-name"

Personality:
A shy clumsy girl Yukarin can be found tripping her own two feet and stumbling and mumbling her words. Having no ability to hide her emotions Yukarin has a tendency to blubber things out without thinking at times though most of the times she prefers to stay quite and listening to what is happening. Yukarin loves to look at her surroundings with unique interest and acts like a child most of the time and has a very childlike attitude. With complete and utter innocence to match with it. But despite her clumsiness and stuttering Yukarin is a very smart girl and has a sharp eye at noticing things that others might not notice and is able to hear underlying messages under things more than others.

History:
Waking up and finding it hard to breath wasn't irregular for young Yukarin. Beside her a young child coughed loudly and groaned. Opening her eyes slightly, Yukarin looked around her for her younger brother and found him laying on the floor coughing up blood. Her eyes widened and then only heard the creak of a footstep before she was no longer part of the living. Her main regret being not being able to know what happened to her.

Hiromichi, purple

"Tsk tsk~ I can't share that with you I am afraid~"
Shiki Type: Anima Type (Panther)
"Do you like cats? I certainly do~"

height: 5'7"
weight: 120 lbs

Element: Darkness
"Would you like to take a moonlit strol just the two of us~?"

Master Name: Toketsu Nagamine
"You haven't met anyone like my master trust me on this~"

"Do you like my name? Or is there something else you like?"

Personality:
A very outgoing person Hiromichi doesn't like to shy away from anything. Always chatting away, well flirting away, Hiromichi has even been given the nickname ouiji by those who know him. When chatting away, she has a way of getting information out of those around him. Despite her chatty exterior Hiromichi never attaches himself to anyone, have a trust issue from certain parts of her past Hiromichi is very careful who he actually opens up to. Never getting close to anyone but always with people, Hiromichi has her problems but he doesn't mind. Her type of anima doesn't hang around others that much anyway.

History:
Hiromichi remember not much, actually nothing in fact of her history. All he can remember is the smell, a rotten smell. In the darkness there was nothing and her hands had been tied behind her back. A foul gag over her mouth Hiromichi could taste the sweat. All she remembers apart from that is raspy breathing behind him and then a strange sensation came over her.

Sakura Tsubasa, Peach
Race: Ayakashi
height: 5'2"
weight: 100 lbs
Element: Solar Manipulation (Power over the sun)

Limit Shiki: 1
Family Back Name (if towagami): "Ro" Family

Personality:
Sakura is very outgoing and loves to mingle with others. Also she has a tendency to talk to quickly for others and likes to ask a lot of questions. Despite this she will sit down and listen to people's concerns and is very attentive to others emotions and feelings. Unfortunately the fact that she is very attentive only works on others and can be completely oblivious to what is being directed at her. Having a bottomless stomach, a sweet tooth and a fast metabolism it is hard to find her without any sweets or cakes near by. Furthermore she is completely loyal to her friends and is very choosy when it comes to finding true friends. She also will not stand for disloyalty and lies and she walks the talk by not lying or being disloyal to anyone who has gained her trust. The way she tells someone that she trusts them and believes in them is when she gives them some of her lollies to eat which no one else is allowed to touch.

Also she loves to sing and can always be humming a tune as she walks about. Furthermore when talking to others, Sakura does not look at which blood line they are from but rather their personality and their traits. Everyone has their bad sides and Sakura tends to sometimes say more than she should and can get in trouble for it at times. Despite this she has good intentions and believes that people should be straight forward with each other.

History:
Her mother passed away just before her 6th birthday whilst traveling on a plane to come see her baby girl. Her father distraught from his wife's passing blamed the whole thing on Sakura and shunned her locking her away in the household. The staff and family members all told her she had nothing to do with it and they would help her in anyway they could. Believing in those words she sealed comfort one night but overheard a conversation between her mother's brother and her mother's old personal maid. All she heard in the whole conversation was "Sakura killed her mother". Torn from the comment Sakura began to be more rebellious and became even more out spoken than she already was.

Several years past and the incident with Sakura's mothers passing became something that no one spoke about. Her father never spoke to her and completely ignored her existence. Not letting that bother her Sakura went out to town and bought her cat Koji, she confined to her cat about everything. Soon Koji's presence became irreplaceable to Sakura and Koji became Sakura's best friend. The two of them did everything together and Sakura was content with the way things were keeping up her cheerful expression.

One day her father brought home a young boy claiming that he was his youngest son. Even though Sakura didn't find any interest in the boy at first. One day she heard him singing by himself drawn to his voice Sakura quickly became friends with the young boy. After hearing his name was Jiro and that he was her step-brother Sakura felt bad for the boy who had been dragged into this insane house-hold. The three of them (Sakura, Koji and Jiro) became the three musketeers doing everything they could together.

Several years passed and Jiro had been sent off to a boarding school and Sakura rarely saw him. Deciding that it was time for her to leave this prison she packed her things and slipped out of the mansion in the middle of the night leaving behind her cold family and set out to find other things.
now which two of you would like to join her?

Also, i need a dark shiki before we begin because my gods blessing is dark

ah I see~ Hmm.... Let me see... I don't know if I could handle another character.... but I could try. ^^

Well... My Shiki just want a master to love them... even if its fake love lol ((however one of them will be reluctant if you did that))

Guys before I start do you guys prefer Thread or.. Group?

either one I dont mind

Reactions: GreenSea
Well... My Shiki just want a master to love them... even if its fake love lol ((however one of them will be reluctant if you did that))
I can take your Shiki then~ ^^ I have three spots open and I can make more spots open ^^

i don't care either way, however i'm rather interested in seeing my shiki, are you (greensea) making a CS for it or what is up with that?

i don't care either way, however i'm rather interested in seeing my shiki, are you (greensea) making a CS for it or what is up with that?
ah yes I was making a Shiki + gah fix everything up

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
haha okie dokie~ Well let me seee..... Ro..... For one it will be Jiro and the other it will be Saburo
what is even happening in the group right now?

well for now we need to put up a thread like I did with my tawogami and from there we will slowly start to go into the rp once most of the people have settled down in the group ^^

Let's see claiming shiki~ since at first shiki doesn't have names yet, their master will give them a name also keep their real name along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.