Towagami RP [Sign Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sleep soon and we don't share room xD We have each of our own rooms ^^ There's like two separate bedrooms, and then living room :D So in other words.... he doesn't know >:D

Is there a way to have like this open chatroom for us to get to know them, and then another chatroom for us privately to talk or no? If not then just make it open! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pffft that's good that you are going to sleep soon ^^

And I am not sure I shall see if I can play with the admin privilages and such but I will leave it open then~

Also before you go can you PM me your email? Gmail if you have gmail~ ^^

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Don't tell him if he asks when I leave my computer or something while he's close by <.< >.>

Oh and sure! Curious to why you want it, but I'll PM it to you anyway ^^!

Reactions: EternalMusic
I shall try Crystal~ But I am sure he can most probably figure it out ;)

Oh it is just that I have the other guys emails and we have slowly started to email one another and i thought it would be nice to have everyone's emails for when i decide to do another disappearing act ;)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Oh I see~! Well now you have it ;D I'll try to send you guys emails whenever I can then, if life gets busy of course ;D

what the fuck is even going on with this thread anymore lol have we really not started yet?

what the fuck is even going on with this thread anymore lol have we really not started yet?
We are goign to start in around an hour or so if I remeber correctly from my chat with Green~

@GreenSea might want to confirm that for me ^^;;

Reactions: EternalMusic

Name:
Jiro
Oh? Really I have a name now, Thank you Master!

[BCOLOR=#993366]Shiore Asamagi[/BCOLOR]

Shiki Type:
Armor - Two Gloves

Height:
5'6

Weight:
117 lbs

Element:
Guardianship - Defensive
Guardianship is the ability which has multiple elements involved with it as it grants the Shiki abilities depending on their master, depending what they do and what abilities that they have. These abilities are generally very powerful however are powered by her belief in her master, and is easily weakened by dissuading them that their master 'loves' and 'appreciates' them. However it vise-versa that if their master is mortally endangered their power is increased dramatically but uses their power more bashfully. Outside the powers that are obtained through the Shiki gets from their masters, the Shiki who have the defensive side of this ability have a basic repertoire of defensive abilities to use.. Shiki with this ability are easily martyrs who will give their life for their masters, or die protecting them. Guardianship is a combination of two Shiki, basically being a pea in a pod with one Shiki being the defensive side and another being the offensive part. These kind of Shiki are considered to be one, even though they are actually two spirits, this rarely happens when two spirits with a strong relationship during life happen to die nearly the same time as each other and basically stick to each other revolving around one another.

Master Name:
Sakura Tsubasa
"Hm Sakura is your name? That a pretty name, alright I'll join you master... unless you don't want me to..."

Personality:
"Well, from what my friend tells me, Im a bit of a spaz because i'm kinda impulsive on what I do, and that am always naive on what things are always happening. She also tells me that even though my energetic, im also clever and tricky for better or worst I always got something to pull out of my sleeve and I can think about almost anything that can relate to a topic that I like! She also says that I'm compassionate and nice to people that I come across, but I'm sometimes obsessive sometimes about what I like and want."​

Name:
Saburo
"Hmft, could of done better like seriously... but I dont mind much. Just dont go flaunting it all around now that you got it."

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Arata Kasuga[/BCOLOR]

Shiki Type:
Weapon - Katana

Height:
5'8

Weight:
124 lbs

Element:
Guardianship - Offensive
Guardianship is the ability which has multiple elements involved with it as it grants the Shiki abilities depending on their master, depending what they do and what abilities that they have. These abilities are generally very powerful however are powered by her belief in her master, and is easily weakened by dissuading them that their master 'loves' and 'appreciates' them. However it vise-versa that if their master is mortally endangered their power is increased dramatically but uses their power more bashfully. Outside the powers that are obtained through the Shiki gets from their masters, the Shiki who have the offensive side are more skilled in combat both in their Shiki form and outside that form as well than their defensive counter part while also having several abilities to use to cause some damage to their opponents. Unlike their defensive-counterpart they do not openly show their wanting for master as much as their counterpart does, they show silent signs that they appreciates what their master does for them. More often than not, both Shiki will eventually fall in love whether its from the ability that they possess or from their own feelings it eventually happens. Which causes the two Shiki to eventually fight each other and force the master to choose one...

Master Name:
Sakura Tsubasa
"Hmm Sakura eh? Think you got what it takes to handle me, lets hope so because this is going to be a bumpy ride"

Personality:
"From what she says, Im queit a quite companion to say the least, I dont really talk much to her but I occasionally do comment on something that I find interesting. She says that I always appear to be always staring off into nowhere, that probably when im day-dreaming, its nice to get away once in a while from where ever I am. She also said that Im kinda silent about my 'feelings' and thats because I dont like talking about them... for reasons and now isn't the best time for that... I-I-I mean never, and why would I tell you about them anyways?!"​

History

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope green will give us a link to where we will be doing this

Name:
Why do I need a name... When all I need to have is you?

[BCOLOR=#993366]Shiore Asamagi[/BCOLOR]

Shiki Type:
Armor - Two Gloves

Height:
5'6

Weight:
117 lbs

Element:
Guardianship - Defensive
Guardianship is the ability which has multiple elements involved with it as it grants the Shiki abilities depending on their master, depending what they do and what abilities that they have. These abilities are generally very powerful however are powered by her belief in her master, and is easily weakened by dissuading them that their master 'loves' and 'appreciates' them. However it vise-versa that if their master is mortally endangered their power is increased dramatically but uses their power more bashfully. Outside the powers that are obtained through the Shiki gets from their masters, the Shiki who have the defensive side of this ability have a basic repertoire of defensive abilities to use.. Shiki with this ability are easily martyrs who will give their life for their masters, or die protecting them. Guardianship is a combination of two Shiki, basically being a pea in a pod with one Shiki being the defensive side and another being the offensive part. These kind of Shiki are considered to be one, even though they are actually two spirits, this rarely happens when two spirits with a strong relationship during life happen to die nearly the same time as each other and basically stick to each other revolving around one another.

Master Name:
N-no one loves me... I mean yet, no one loves me yet....

Personality:
"Well, from what my friend tells me, Im a bit of a spaz because i'm kinda impulsive on what I do, and that am always naive on what things are always happening. She also tells me that even though my energetic, im also clever and tricky for better or worst I always got something to pull out of my sleeve and I can think about almost anything that can relate to a topic that I like! She also says that I'm compassionate and nice to people that I come across, but I'm sometimes obsessive sometimes about what I like and want."​

Name:
"Hmft, dont you want to know what I can do?"

Arata Kasuga

Shiki Type:
Weapon - Katana

Height:
5'8

Weight:
124 lbs

Element:
Guardianship - Offensive
Guardianship is the ability which has multiple elements involved with it as it grants the Shiki abilities depending on their master, depending what they do and what abilities that they have. These abilities are generally very powerful however are powered by her belief in her master, and is easily weakened by dissuading them that their master 'loves' and 'appreciates' them. However it vise-versa that if their master is mortally endangered their power is increased dramatically but uses their power more bashfully. Outside the powers that are obtained through the Shiki gets from their masters, the Shiki who have the offensive side are more skilled in combat both in their Shiki form and outside that form as well than their defensive counter part while also having several abilities to use to cause some damage to their opponents. Unlike their defensive-counterpart they do not openly show their wanting for master as much as their counterpart does, they show silent signs that they appreciates what their master does for them. More often than not, both Shiki will eventually fall in love whether its from the ability that they possess or from their own feelings it eventually happens. Which causes the two Shiki to eventually fight each other and force the master to choose one...

Master Name:
"Tsh, why would I want one... I mean its not that Im expecting much... I guess..."

Personality:
"From what she says, Im queit a quite companion to say the least, I dont really talk much to her but I occasionally do comment on something that I find interesting. She says that I always appear to be always staring off into nowhere, that probably when im day-dreaming, its nice to get away once in a while from where ever I am. She also said that Im kinda silent about my 'feelings' and thats because I dont like talking about them... for reasons and now isn't the best time for that... I-I-I mean never, and why would I tell you about them anyways?!"​
you can see your second persons real name ^^;;

Reactions: WanderingSpirit
so uhm.. how many shikis and how many demi gods and other people who can wield shikis are? I would put the actual name but i forgot the other names.. wait!... no... yea i forgot.

well there is 3 with god's bblessings and then one demi god and me an Ayakami ^^

well there is 3 with god's bblessings and then one demi god and me an Ayakami ^^
ok and like 100 shikis... how are 3 blessings suppose to wield 100 shikis?!!!??!!??!?!?!?!

haha well I could make my character a god's blessing. Actually I will do that and take some of the Shiki's~ *goes off to change her character*

Status
Not open for further replies.