Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m4hm5mb1m61rpkq29o1_500.gif

Do you like my new signature?

Reactions: CrystalTears
Looks awesome ;D

• Thank You
Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
All that gif XD~!

I AM SO SORRY!!! THE STORM AND THE STUPID IDIOTIC COMPANY TOOK TOOO BLOODDDYYYY LOOOOOONNNNNGGG!!!!!!

Isshin-bleach-anime-33493058-500-651.jpg

Name: Aramata

Race: God

height: 6'4

weight: 286lbs

Element: Diamond

Limit Shiki: 3

Family Back Name: Chio

Personality: Very warm hearted, Jolly, Smart and wise, Protective and Determined

History: Being the god of Strength and Courage Aramata was often depicted as a large male with an Ox head holding a shield, over years he has gained followers as people ask him to give then courage and strength.

Not much is known about his past primarly because its part of his traits. Place an Diamond wall between his emotion and his logic. The ultimate in defence

Real history: (not to sure what to put here)

Isshin-bleach-anime-33493058-500-651.jpg

Name: Aramata

Race: God

height: 6'4

weight: 286lbs

Element: Diamond

Limit Shiki: 3

Family Back Name: Chio

Personality: Very warm hearted, Jolly, Smart and wise, Protective and Determined

History: Being the god of Strength and Courage Aramata was often depicted as a large male with an Ox head holding a shield, over years he has gained followers as people ask him to give then courage and strength.

Not much is known about his past primarly because its part of his traits. Place an Diamond wall between his emotion and his logic. The ultimate in defence

Real history: (not to sure what to put here)
There's a group link in the Front and yes accepted~

This seriously sounds like something from Noragami. XD
Pretty much~ if you know Shiki and family <----I take a little of that and mix it with Keikashi and Totsugami if I spell that right

Status
Not open for further replies.