Total Drama: High School

okay that works

Aw, I like it! ^^

Aside from the evil and genius parts, his personality/flaws remind me of Sybil. xD

On that note.. Hooray, guys! She knows one person's name, and has spoken to three people! :D It's sad that's a huge accomplishment. XD

Didn't the challenge just start? From what I read I could still come in right as the challenge started so my team is not at a disadvantage.
I just want there to be a time when some challengers are sitting out. Hold on, and since you are joining I need some time to plan stuff out.

I just want there to be a time when some challengers are sitting out. Hold on, and since you are joining I need some time to plan stuff out.
If some challengers besides my character are sitting out, couldn't I still post? I mean I get it if I'm the only one sitting out. In which case I have no qualms. It's just a little weird.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
If some challengers besides my character are sitting out, couldn't I still post? I mean I get it if I'm the only one sitting out. In which case I have no qualms. It's just a little weird.
Look at what I posted on your wall :chat::chillpill::moped:

DAMMET

SORREH

Fixed my post. I'm kinda in the middle of trying to keep my dogs from killing my snake, so pardon my mistake. We all make em, and I kinda had to skim read. >_>

Question; for the competition, how will the winners be decided? Because I have a recommendation, if you don't already have a plan, @Fangirling .

I think the most fair way for the ranks of competition to be putting the three team names in a scrambler, like I've done here( http://www.randomizelist.com/#startresults ), and having the order they come out in be the first-last place rankings. Make sense?

Question; for the competition, how will the winners be decided? Because I have a recommendation, if you don't already have a plan, @Fangirling .
I think the most fair way for the ranks of competition to be putting the three team names in a scrambler, like I've done here( http://www.randomizelist.com/#startresults ), and having the order they come out in be the first-last place rankings. Make sense?
I Have an idea :)

hey can someone tell me what was taken before Ryan got to the stuff so I don't screw up my post again?

Then I hope what I have isn't already taken

@PhantomPlazma -- I reread everything, and it doesn't seem like you made the mistake of grabbing something that was already claimed again, but so that I can help everyone else I decided to make a list.... It took a while (and a lot of rereading), but here's everything that's been claimed.:
- Paint Brush: 1
- Cardboard Box: 6
- Scissors: 2
- Paint: Green, White, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Blue
- Bag of Hay: 2
- Glue sticks: 12
- Colored paper (I couldn't actually tell what colors were taken, sorry, but I assume there isn't limited amount of each color?)
- Bread: 2
- Wig: 2 (Oops, that's one more than was available... this is my bad, so my team will just have to pretend I never grabbed it. SORRY GUYS!)
- Springs: 6
- Winter Coat: 1
- Glitter: 1

SOOOOO, here's what's left:
- 1 container of glitter.
- Colored and plain paper (because they are unlimited)
- 1 hole puncher.
- Paint (unlimited)
- 2 winter coats

Well, that's it. ♥