Total Drama: High School

@PhantomPlazma -- I reread everything, and it doesn't seem like you made the mistake of grabbing something that was already claimed again, but so that I can help everyone else I decided to make a list.... It took a while (and a lot of rereading), but here's everything that's been claimed.:
- Paint Brush: 1
- Cardboard Box: 6
- Scissors: 2
- Paint: Green, White, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Blue
- Bag of Hay: 2
- Glue sticks: 12
- Colored paper (I couldn't actually tell what colors were taken, sorry, but I assume there isn't limited amount of each color?)
- Bread: 2
- Wig: 2 (Oops, that's one more than was available... this is my bad, so my team will just have to pretend I never grabbed it. SORRY GUYS!)
- Springs: 6
- Winter Coat: 1
- Glitter: 1
SOOOOO, here's what's left:
- 1 container of glitter.
- Colored and plain paper (because they are unlimited)
- 1 hole puncher.
- Paint (unlimited)
- 2 winter coats
Well, that's it. ♥
Thanks for clearing that up :)

@Kitsune

Thought I'd tag you, since you haven't posted in a while and thought you might not be getting alerts. ^^

@Brea Uh whos andrew?

I think it's a bit unfair to just keep going without waiting for the others to post.. Just my opinion. :p

Reactions: Brea and Sans
I understand why you would move on, but I almost feel like coming at this point would definitely make my character look bad. I don't think everyone knew I was in the hospital (which is why I hadn't posted). Now that I have my hands on a computer and am ready to post, I don't even know what I should say or how i should even write my character in. Just from reading the posts, I feel like my character has already received some negative points in the department of being a team player before a post about him has even been written. I'll still post because you've all been patient for the most part. I'm just worried about how this will affect my character.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I understand why you would move on, but I almost feel like coming at this point would definitely make my character look bad. I don't think everyone knew I was in the hospital (which is why I hadn't posted). Now that I have my hands on a computer and am ready to post, I don't even know what I should say or how i should even write my character in. Just from reading the posts, I feel like my character has already received some negative points in the department of being a team player before a post about him has even been written. I'll still post because you've all been patient for the most part. I'm just worried about how this will affect my character.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. That's part of why I thought just continuously posting without waiting was unfair.. You hadn't even gotten a single chance to post, which, everyone moved forward without waiting, making the first impression of your character make him seem bad, when nobody has even gotten a glance of how he's played or how he'd work.

On a side note.. I hope you're all better, and that all is well now! <3

Yeah, I noticed that, too. That's part of why I thought just continuously posting without waiting was unfair.. You hadn't even gotten a single chance to post, which, everyone moved forward without waiting, making the first impression of your character make him seem bad, when nobody has even gotten a glance of how he's played or how he'd work.

On a side note.. I hope you're all better, and that all is well now! <3

Yeah I'm feeling better! Doctor says I'm going to need to go back for a check up , but the new kidney seems to be working fine!

Yeah I'm feeling better! Doctor says I'm going to need to go back for a check up , but the new kidney seems to be working fine!
Good! Glad to hear it. :bsmile: Oh, you had a kidney transplant? -Has chronic fear of surgery- Well, glad to hear that you're feeling better, and that it's working well!

Are we done with this?