Total Drama: High School

Alright. :3

On a side note; the reason my characters both have disabilities is because... Aw, nevermind. It doesn't matter. XD

Anyhow. It's ironic how Sybil AND Astyr are on the preps, when both would be classified as nerds(Astyr especially). XD Anyhow.. Posting!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I just finished all of Astyr's info. Hooray! :D

Also; just realized there are six males and eight females.. Isn't there supposed to be an even amount of each gender? Or are we going total AU with that?

Also; just realized there are six males and eight females.. Isn't there supposed to be an even amount of each gender? Or are we going total AU with that?
There are 3 teams of 5, which gives us 15 contestants in total, meaning that there will be an uneven amount of each gender, no matter what. The most even it will get is 7 of one gender, and 8 of the other.

Given that LeoVoldezLover decides to make a male character, we will be able to achieve this close-to-even ratio. But, if a female is made, I think FangirlingSinceBirth is just going to have it be uneven, since we've already started and everything.

There are 3 teams of 5, which gives us 15 contestants in total, meaning that there will be an uneven amount of each gender, no matter what. The most even it will get is 7 of one gender, and 8 of the other.
Given that LeoVoldezLover decides to make a male character, we will be able to achieve this close-to-even ratio. But, if a female is made, I think FangirlingSinceBirth is just going to have it be uneven, since we've already started and everything.
Ohh. I forgot we had a different number than the show. Nevermind, than.

Yeah, true.

ALRIGHT! WOOT WOOT!

Name: Edward

Archetype: Quiet Evil Genius

Personality: Edward is a silent person. He plays it off as the shy and sweet type. In fact, the kid is a genius and an evil one at that. He simply doesn't trust people and would rather not deal with them. Edward is the master of manipulation and math. He can solve most mathematical equations in his head. For some odd reason, he is also very competitive which has led him to this very competition.

Appearance/Picture:
boy.PNG
(see attachment)

Single or Taken: Single

Flaws: Physically Weak, Socially Underdeveloped, Doesn't Trust Others, Works Terribly as a Team

Talents: Math and Manipulation, Psychological Assessments

Audition Tape: Edward is sitting in his study surrounded by books. He is by himself and there is not a sound to be heard except his own voice. It's clear that he is wealthy and well to do. He is formally dressed and is staring intently at the camera as he contemplates what he is to say. He twiddles with his thumbs before moving to the very back of the room and playing a recording of his own voice.

"My name is Edward though in actuality it's simply an alias that I go by. I am here because I wish to compete and test my brain against others. My goal is to assess people from different places and hopefully find a reason to trust people. I am simply looking for a good time and find others who share a similar goal to mine. If it is possible, I would like to show the world what a powerful mind such as mine can do."

Other: While Edward's personality can be intimidating, he is still a hopeless romantic.​

Attachments

• Edward.PNG
    Edward.PNG
    647.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
ALRIGHT! WOOT WOOT!

Personality: Edward is a silent person. He plays it off as the shy and sweet type. In fact, the kid is a genius and an evil one at that. He simply doesn't trust people and would rather not deal with them. Edward is the master of manipulation and math. He can solve most mathematical equations in his head. For some odd reason, he is also very competitive which has led him to this very competition.

Appearance/Picture:
boy.PNG

Flaws: Physically Weak, Socially Underdeveloped, Doesn't Trust Others, Works Terribly as a Team

Audition Tape: Edward is sitting in his study surrounded by books. He is by himself and there is not a sound to be heard except his own voice. It's clear that he is wealthy and well to do. He is formally dressed and is staring intently at the camera as he contemplates what he is to say. He twiddles with his thumbs before moving to the very back of the room and playing a recording of his own voice.

"My name is Edward though in actuality it's simply an alias that I go by. I am here because I wish to compete and test my brain against others. My goal is to assess people from different places and hopefully find a reason to trust people. I am simply looking for a good time and find others who share a similar goal to mine. If it is possible, I would like to show the world what a powerful mind such as mine can do."

Other: While Edward's personality can be intimidating, he is still a hopeless romantic.​
Accepted. You can now RP on the tread, once this challenge is over.

Didn't the challenge just start? From what I read I could still come in right as the challenge started so my team is not at a disadvantage.

• Thank You
ALRIGHT! WOOT WOOT!

Appearance/Picture:
boy.PNG

Aw, I love him! <3 I have a feeling him and Sybil would get along. XD

The pic isn't showing up(least, for me), just to let you know.