Total Drama: High School

Definitely joining, but I can't make my form until tomorrow.

May I reserve a two Female spaces, as well as the Archetypes "Closet-Nerd" and "Gossip"?

Brea! *Tackle-hugs.*

Oh, and by the way... I finished my sheet for Sybil. ^^ She's got a kinda.. dreary and dark.. background. :p

Also, was wondering if I could play another female. If you prefer I have my second character be male, I'm alright with that. ^^

Reactions: Brea
Sav!!! I'm glad to see you joined this, I've missed roleplaying with you!!
Can you leave me a message??

Same! :D

You mean send you a PM? Or...?

Thanks! I'll get another CS up pronto.

Name: Astyr Isabella Moorington

Aliases: Star

Archetype: The Gamer Geek

Personality: Astyr is a very bubbly person, when she isn't caught up in gaming, reading, watching movies or her comics. She loves socializing, and makes friends fairly quickly. Typically, she's outgoing, caring, kind, and gentle; not to mention overly cautious. However, sometimes she can get carried away when caught up in video games, and frequently curses when she dies on any game. However, aside from this, she's a courteous and polite young woman. Stubborn and independent, yes, but kind. She typically hangs out with the opposite gender, and is often attracted to by them without realizing it. However, she frequently likes someone without knowing if they like her, and often gets a bit shy and flustered around them; which, with her, is a clear 'I-like-you-but-am-too-scared-to-say-it' sign. Though, she is now terrified of getting in a relationship with/too close to someone due to past events.

Appearance/Picture:
brunettes%20white%20school%20uniforms%20long%20hair%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20the%20idolmster%20shibuya%20rin_wallpaperswa.com_26.jpg

Single or Taken: Single

Sexuality: Straight

Audition Tape: In the video, the first part is a short slideshow of varying videos. First, Astyr is seen juggling and laughing, surrounded by cheerful and elated children cheering her on. It appears to be a birthday party, with her as the entertainer. Next, there is a clip of her again, this time riding a skateboard being quickly pulled along by a group of excited dogs; a clip of her volunteer work for the local animal shelter. Then, it switches to her in what appears to be a hospital, carefully pushing a wheelchair bound teen down to a room, where a variety of gift baskets and other such things await. However, another video barely starts before being cut off, swapping to Astyr sitting in a dark-blue wolf-themed room, sat on a waterbed, carefully holding a large Boa. "Hey, TD peeps. I'm Astyr Moorington, and I think I got what it takes to win. Even if not, I'd love to go out there and have fun. So... Well, that's it. Hope ya consider me!" Then, it fades to black.

Talents: Astyr, over the years, has obtained a natural ease when playing games. She has beaten every one she owns, and frequently plays against her friends, only to boast when she 'kicked your ass!'. She is extremely wise in the area of tech, and frequently toys with things to find ways to 'make them better'. She also is great at drawing and percussion, but isn't good at other forms of art. Her most favored talent, however, is her incredulous acting skills, which have given her extreme talent with impersonations. Lastly, she can juggle, and has mad skills with paintball, aersoft, and nerf guns.

Weaknesses: Unlike most girls who claim to be nerds, geeks, or gamers, she truly is all of those at heart. And, she tends to be a bit prideful of it, and frequently boasts her savvy-ness with technology, and her ability to beat almost anyone at games. She sometime loses her temper, especially when she sees people being picked on. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, which sometimes gets her into trouble. Due to past events, she's scared of getting too close to people, out of fear of losing others or getting them hurt. She hates small spaces more than anything, and despises train and bus rides. Because of a medical condition, she is slightly lacking in physical strength, gets injured extremely easily, and fatigues quickly. Her immune system is weak because of the condition, leading to her falling ill fairly often. However, she typically completely hides her disease, which leads to her often getting hurt doing things she shouldn't do.

Fears: Astyr is admittedly scared of lending her games, comics, books, CDs/DVDs, and controllers to others for the fact she thinks they'll damage or break them. She's terrified of small spaces, after being locked in a closet on accident and left there for over twenty-four hours. She has a chronic fear of losing those she loves, after an old friend of hers murdered her boyfriend. Since then, she's been scared that the murderer, who was an ex of hers that was apparently stalking her, is out there, looking for her. She's also scared to get in another relationship because of this.

Biography: Since she grew up in a house with only a brother and her father(her mother was home off and on), Astyr has always been a bit of a tomboy. However, her family situation is what people assume to have caused this, though it's quite the contrary. At a young age, Astyr had started picking up comics, books, and games on her own. Her father wasn't exactly fond of the fact she enjoyed these things(save for gaming, since he was a gamer as well), but didn't try to stop her or judge her for it. Over the years, her skills in reading, general technology, gaming, and IQ increased incredulously. At the age of five, she had already started reading the Inheritance Cycle, the Harry Potter books, The Book Thief, and more. She got through almost all of her books, comics, and games in a matter of months, before persuading her father to get her more. This continued for quite some time, before Aiden, Astyr's little brother, was born. Her mother had already seldom been home due to working in a travel business, but she returned less and less after this. Though, Astyr was used to it, and Aiden adjusted to it as he grew as well. Soon enough, Astyr had gotten quite a few tricks up her sleeve. He convinced her babysitter to let her try her drum set, and turned out to be surprisingly good at it. At seven, the same boy had agreed to teach her lessons on it, and she learned quickly. The next thing she took on..?

Acting. And to hell if she wasn't great at it, that little mastermind. She did it left and right, frequently reciting quotes from famous plays, movies, books, and television shows. Along with these skills, her talent of impersonations surfaced, as well. She started working with the community theatre, participating in a variety of plays and musicals. And, eventually, this took off for her. By fourteen, she was being paid to participate in a variety of play, musicals, and even to do voice acting for a few shows.

She excelled in school, going above and beyond expectation. She laid low on her performances for the school year, rather making time to volunteer with a few shows here and there. She helped out at both the local hospital and animal shelter, and was persuaded to do some party entertaining by a few parents of kids she occasionally babysat. It always seemed like she never had enough time, nor enough to do.

Soon enough, at fifteen, Astyr had her first long-term relationship. She'd had a few in the past, but they had all ended up to be psychopaths or total assholes. But this one was different; they'd been dating for about a year, and were so close that some mistook them for siblings. However, when they were almost to their second anniversary...

He was found dead.

Astyr was utterly devastated when she got the phone call. She cried for almost a week on end, keeping herself locked in her room. She didn't eat, didn't sleep, and seldom drank. When she finally left her room again, still sniveling and tear-streaked, she received a letter in the mail. There was no return address, nor anything else but Astyr's name. She opened it hesitantly, slowly sliding out the letter. It read, in bold red ink, "_ ____ ___, ____. _ ____ ___ _'_ __ __. ___ ____ ______ __ __." It was signed "____, S.E." She only sobbed harder, as she immediately knew who had murdered her beloved. What made it worse, was that the murderer had signed it with his initials: Seth Eastwood. Not only that, but when she handed it to the police for investigation, the culprit had written it in Seth's blood, in forged handwriting.

Ever since then, Astyr has avoided relationships like the plague, even when she strongly likes someone. Why? Because it'd put her and anyone she got with in danger. She believes that _______ _______, the murderer and her insane ex, is still stalking her and plotting against her, even two years after the incident. She applied for TD in hopes of escaping, possibly making friends, and if she were lucky.. Falling in love again. Just... Without the merciless murder, this time around.

Medical Issue: When Astyr turned four, she was diagnosed with EDS: which changed her physical life. She was forced to drop out of soccer, could participate in few games on the playground, and was to do little physical writing(limiting her to typing long assignments on a laptop). This is partially why she is so fond of all the other things she does, and boasts them a bit; she feels the need to prove she really is worth something, even with a disease.

The form of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Astyr inherited is the hyper-mobility type. This results in; extremely soft skin(that is fairly stretchy) that bruises easily, abnormal and almost disturbing flexibility, a weak immune system(due to her body having to work hard to keep itself together), weak joints that make for easy bending, fragile bones that are easy to break, frequent dislocations, and much more.

She also has to wear these constantly. They're ring splints that keep her fingers from bending ways they aren't supposed to. Though, she passes them off as regular rings:
ring_splints_by_teh_zombish-d8643ya.jpg
(Mine are a bit tarnished.. But oh well. It works. She wears these on both hands.)

Last edited:
Can you reserve me a female and a male spot

Name: Astyr Isabella Moorington
Aliases: Star
Archetype: The Gamer Geek
Personality: Astyr is a very bubbly person, when she isn't caught up in gaming, reading, watching movies or her comics. She loves socializing, and makes friends fairly quickly. Typically, she's outgoing, caring, kind, and gentle; not to mention overly cautious. However, sometimes she can get carried away when caught up in video games, and frequently curses when she dies on any game. However, aside from this, she's a courteous and polite young woman. Stubborn and independent, yes, but kind.
Appearance/Picture:
brunettes%20white%20school%20uniforms%20long%20hair%20simple%20background%20anime%20girls%20the%20idolmster%20shibuya%20rin_wallpaperswa.com_26.jpg
Single or Taken: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Audition Tape: --WIP--
Talents: Astyr, over the years, has obtained a natural ease when playing games. She has beaten every one she owns, and frequently plays against her friends, only to boast when she 'kicked your ass!'. She is extremely wise in the area of tech, and frequently toys with things to find ways to 'make them better'. She also is great at drawing, but isn't good at other forms of art. Her most favored talent, however, is her incredulous acting skills.
Weaknesses: Unlike most girls who claim to be nerds, geeks, or gamers, she truly is all of those at heart. And, she tends to be a bit prideful of it, and frequently boasts her savvy-ness with technology, and her ability to beat almost anyone at games. She sometime loses her temper, especially when she sees people being picked on. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, which sometimes gets her into trouble.
Fears: Astyr is admittedly scared of lending her games, comics, books, CDs/DVDs, and controllers to others for the fact she thinks they'll damage or break them. She's terrified of small spaces, after being locked in a closet on accident and left there for over twenty-four hours. She has a chronic fear of losing those she loves, after an old friend of hers murdered her boyfriend. Since then, she's been scared that the murderer, who was an ex of hers that was apparently stalking her, is out there, looking for her. She's also scared to get in another relationship because of this.
Biography: --WIP--
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Can i reserve another male?

tumblr_neupilDb7c1u3rdd0o1_1280.jpg

dauolp4252f.png

Color Ref: ff0090

Name:
"Everyone calls me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Stokes .

"Old enough."
. Sixteen, nearly Seventeen .

"I would hope that was obvious."
. Female .

Archetype:

"You mean like... a clique? I don't really fit into any one clique."
. Closet Nerd .
. A closet nerd is someone who hides the fact that they are actually very intelligent, and so most people do not realize these people are smarter than they seem to be .

Personality:

"I guess I'm just like everyone else."
. Breanne is a very reserved girl, who fears rejection above everything else. This is why she is identified as a "Closet Nerd." Brea is actually a very intelligent female, but no one beside her sister would know this. She doesn't engage in any of her classes, and when she speaks to others she dumb herself down. This is in relation to her fear of rejection because the only reason she does this is so that people won't call her a nerd, and turn her away. But, where she lacks confidence and bravery, she makes up for with heart. She's very observant, and incredibly empathetic- which is what makes her so understanding and accepting of others. Instead of judging those around her, she tries to understand why they do the things they do, or why some things interest them so much. This makes her an extremely easy person to talk to, because she literally doesn't give a single shit about what you're into.Watch out, though,because she is brutally honest. She won't tell a white lie to spare your feelings, or beat around the bush to waste time. Straight to the point, every time. She's a strong young lady, who will stand up for others, but never herself. .

Single or Taken:

"Ha!... Wait, you're serious?"
. Single .

Flaws:

"Oh, well,uh... I dunno..."
. Brea lacks confidence, and tends to trip over her words when she's put on the spot. She also isn't as strong as some girls her age, although she goes running with Jenna everyday. Unable to take a compliment, She procrastinates all of the time, and can be a bit of a hothead sometimes. Also, she's terribly honest, which counts as a flaw because she sometimes hurts other's feelings .

Talents:

"Oh geez... I can't really think of anything right now..."
. Breanne is very good at writing, and her best subject in school is math. She's extremely observant, and notices things other's may not. She works well under pressure (which is good, since she's always procrastinating), and follows directions pretty well. She's very empathetic, and is able to run very fast. She also, like her sister, has a slightly photogenic memory. Lastly, she's always been very good with animals. .

Audition Tape:

"I can't believe I actually sent that thing in..."

When the video begins, we see Breanne sitting on her bed. Her wall's are painted a nice pink color, and her windows are wide open, due to the sunny day outside. There are a few posters around her room- mostly movie and superhero posters, rather than boy bands- and calming music plays in the background. On her wooden desk is a dozen papers, all sprawled out randomly.

Breanne looks up at the camera, a small smile on her lips. "Hello," She says, with a slight wave of her hand, and suddenly the camera shakes ever so slightly. This shows that instead of placing the camera on a flat surface, it is being held by someone else. "My name is Brea Stokes, and I really would like to be on Total Drama."

There's a long pause, and another shake of the camera indicates that the person holding it is encouraging Brea to continue. Subconsciously, Brea lifts her hand and runs it through her red hair, and bites her lip briefly. "Um, I'm really good at working with a team, and believe I have a good shot at winning. If I win the money I want to-"

She never gets to reveal her intentions, however, because there is a shout from a women off camera. "Jennifer! Breanne! Come on down, there's some people at the door for you!"

A sheepish smile grazes Brea's features, just before the screen cuts to black.

Other:
"There's not much else you need to know."
~ She actually looks just like Jenna, but nobody could tell them apart, so she cut her hair and dyed it. ~
~
Is very sarcastic and witty, but it takes a while before she reveals this side to those around her. ~
~ Her and Jenna made a deal to split the money evenly, no matter which one of them won. ~
~ She and Jenna are best friends, and have been since the day she was born. ~
~ Brea gets kind of awkward around boys, so she's always more comfortable when she's hanging out with a group of girls. ~
~ Loves to read. ~
~ Writes a blog online, which is actually very popular. Her pseudo name is StokesMyGoates ~
~ Listens to all kinds of genres of music, because she finds all types enjoyable. ~

updalo4252e.png

Color Reference: 04dbc6

Name:
"You could call me Jen,Jenny, or Jenna- which is what most people call me."
. Jennifer Marie Stokes .

"Old enough to drive."

"Last time I checked, I was a girl."
. Female .

Archetype:

"I'm a cheerleader, I guess."
. Heartthrob .

A "Hearthrob" is someone who wins over people with their charm and kindness, without even meaning too. They get along with almost everyone, and are often the love interest of the opposite gender (and sometimes the same gender). They're great at giving advice- especially relationship advise.

Personality:

"I like to think I'm a nice person."
. Jenna is indeed a very nice person. Like her twin sister, she doesn't judge other people, but not because she's empathetic. Just because she understands that everyone is different, and she is very okay with that fact. She's never shy, and expresses confidence in nearly everything she does. Jennifer is a natural born leader, who is always down for a good time. She can be very serious when she absolutely has to, but otherwise just wants to have a good time. Jenna struggles in school a tad bit, but she doesn't exactly think of herself as dumb. She's a loyal soul, who trusts to easily, and often gets hurt because of this. She's the definition of a social butterfly, and is always more than willing to lend a helping hand. Social gatherings are her specialty, because she was blessed with the skill to get along with most everyone. Criticism is always taken straight to the heart... and this makes her a very vulnerable person. Still, she always manages to bounce back.

Single or Taken:

"Well, Brian and I broke up three weeks ago, so I'm single and officially ready to mingle."
. Single .

Flaws:

"Why... why exactly would I tell you my flaws?"
. Other than trusting too easily, Jenna doesn't have any major personality flaws... unless being to cheerful is a flaw. However, she isn't all that bright, and sometimes needs extra assistance to get things. She's also no good at following orders, because she tends to be rebellious. She is also physically violent when pushed to that point. Fortunately, she rarely gets there. Oh, and she's competitive .

Talents:

"Now this is something I don't mind sharing."
. Jenna is a natural born leader, and a fairly good team-player. She's also very flexibility, thanks to eight years of cheer-leading, and twelve years of gymnastics. She's pretty sporty, and therefore strong and fit. Like her sister, she's very good at sprinting. Also like her sister, she has a slightly photogenic memory. She also has a great singing voice, and can play the guitar. Finally, she's a great liar (Or, is this a flaw? Both?). .

Audition Tape:

"I'm so lucky to have friends willing to help me film! They're the best."
The camera opens up on a football field, which is vacant for about ten seconds. Then, there's a sound of a sound of a whistle blowing on, and the whole cheerleading team comes flipping, cheering, and smiling into view. The beet to "Hey Micky," begins to play in the background, and the Cheerleaders begin their routine to the song. However, instead of saying "Hey Micky" they cheer "Hey Jenna."

"Hey Jenna, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind..."

After thirty seconds the music cuts, and the team splits in half. Jenna comes down the middle towards the camera, flipping and cartwheeling and roundoffing the whole way. Finally, after her final flip, Jenna lands in the splits just in front of the camera. She smiles dazzlingly into the lens, as her brown hair falls around her face and over her shoulders. "I'm Jenna Stokes," she introduces herself, "And I believe I have what it takes to win your competition."

The whole team erupts in cheers behind her, and the football players flood into the screen as well, picking cheerleaders up and trowing them onto their shoulders. Jenna turns around to smile at her friends, giving them all a thumbs up. She then turns back to the camera, still smiling.

"Well, that's it. I hope to see you real soon." She is seen reaching forward toward the camera, and the screen goes black.

Other:

"Geez, haven't you learned enough about me?"
~ She is Brea's twin sister, and their identical. They'd look exactly alike, if Brea hadn't cut and dyed her hair. ~
~
She's near-sighted, and needs to wear contacts for this. She chose purple contacts, just because she thought they were pretty. ~
~ Loves cheerleading more than anything, even gymnastics. ~
~ Will do anything for her sister. ~
~ Hates when secrets are kept from her. ~
~ She used to sing for the school, but she gave that up for cheerleading. ~
~ Wanted to pursue a singing career for a while, but doesn't even know where to begin. ~
~ Her favorite drink is pink lemonade. ~​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_neupilDb7c1u3rdd0o1_1280.jpg

dauolp4252f.png

Color Ref: ff0090

Name:
"Everyone calls me Brea."
. Breanne Grace Stokes .

. Female .

Archetype:
"You mean like... a clique? I don't really fit into any one clique."
. Closet Nerd .
. A closet nerd is someone who hides the fact that they are actually very intelligent, and so most people do not realize these people are smarter than they seem to be .

Personality:
"I guess I'm just like everyone else."
. Breanne is a very reserved girl, who fears rejection above everything else. This is why she is identified as a "Closet Nerd." Brea is actually a very intelligent female, but no one beside her sister would know this. She doesn't engage in any of her classes, and when she speaks to others she dumb herself down. This is in relation to her fear of rejection because the only reason she does this is so that people won't call her a nerd, and turn her away. But, where she lacks confidence and bravery, she makes up for with heart. She's very observant, and incredibly empathetic- which is what makes her so understanding and accepting of others. Instead of judging those around her, she tries to understand why they do the things they do, or why some things interest them so much. This makes her an extremely easy person to talk to, because she literally doesn't give a single shit about what you're into.Watch out, though,because she is brutally honest. She won't tell a white lie to spare your feelings, or beat around the bush to waste time. Straight to the point, every time. She's a strong young lady, who will stand up for others, but never herself. .

Single or Taken:
"Ha!... Wait, you're serious?"
. Single .

Flaws:
"Oh, well,uh... I dunno..."
. Brea lacks confidence, and tends to trip over her words when she's put on the spot. She also isn't as strong as some girls her age, although she goes running with Jenna everyday. Unable to take a compliment, She procrastinates all of the time, and can be a bit of a hothead sometimes. Also, she's terribly honest, which counts as a flaw because she sometimes hurts other's feelings .

Talents:
"Oh geez... I can't really think of anything right now..."
. Breanne is very good at writing, and her best subject in school is math. She's extremely observant, and notices things other's may not. She works well under pressure (which is good, since she's always procrastinating), and follows directions pretty well. She's very empathetic, and is able to run very fast. She also, like her sister, has a slightly photogenic memory. Lastly, she's always been very good with animals. .

Audition Tape:
"I can't believe I actually sent that thing in..."

When the video begins, we see Breanne sitting on her bed. Her wall's are painted a nice pink color, and her windows are wide open, due to the sunny day outside. There are a few posters around her room- mostly movie and superhero posters, rather than boy bands- and calming music plays in the background. On her wooden desk is a dozen papers, all sprawled out randomly.

Breanne looks up at the camera, a small smile on her lips. "Hello," She says, with a slight wave of her hand, and suddenly the camera shakes ever so slightly. This shows that instead of placing the camera on a flat surface, it is being held by someone else. "My name is Brea Stokes, and I really would like to be on Total Drama."

There's a long pause, and another shake of the camera indicates that the person holding it is encouraging Brea to continue. Subconsciously, Brea lifts her hand and runs it through her red hair, and bites her lip briefly. "Um, I'm really good at working with a team, and believe I have a good shot at winning. If I win the money I want to-"

She never gets to reveal her intentions, however, because there is a shout from a women off camera. "Jennifer! Breanne! Come on down, there's some people at the door for you!"

A sheepish smile grazes Brea's features, just before the screen cuts to black.

Other:
"There's not much else you need to know."
~ She actually looks just like Jenna, but nobody could tell them apart, so she cut her hair and dyed it. ~
~
Is very sarcastic and witty, but it takes a while before she reveals this side to those around her. ~
~ Her and Jenna made a deal to split the money evenly, no matter which one of them won. ~
~ She and Jenna are best friends, and have been since the day she was born. ~
~ Brea gets kind of awkward around boys, so she's always more comfortable when she's hanging out with a group of girls. ~
~ Loves to read. ~
~ Writes a blog online, which is actually very popular. Her pseudo name is StokesMyGoates ~
~ Listens to all kinds of genres of music, because she finds all types enjoyable. ~

updalo4252e.png

Color Reference: 04dbc6

Name:
"You could call me Jen,Jenny, or Jenna- which is what most people call me."
. Jennifer Marie Stokes .

. Female .

Archetype:
"I'm a cheerleader, I guess."
. Heartthrob .

A "Hearthrob" is someone who wins over people with their charm and kindness, without even meaning too. They get along with almost everyone, and are often the love interest of the opposite gender (and sometimes the same gender). They're great at giving advice- especially relationship advise.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a nice person."
. Jenna is indeed a very nice person. Like her twin sister, she doesn't judge other people, but not because she's empathetic. Just because she understands that everyone is different, and she is very okay with that fact. She's never shy, and expresses confidence in nearly everything she does. Jennifer is a natural born leader, who is always down for a good time. She can be very serious when she absolutely has to, but otherwise just wants to have a good time. Jenna struggles in school a tad bit, but she doesn't exactly think of herself as dumb. She's a loyal soul, who trusts to easily, and often gets hurt because of this. She's the definition of a social butterfly, and is always more than willing to lend a helping hand. Social gatherings are her specialty, because she was blessed with the skill to get along with most everyone. Criticism is always taken straight to the heart... and this makes her a very vulnerable person. Still, she always manages to bounce back.

Single or Taken:
"Well, Brian and I broke up three weeks ago, so I'm single and officially ready to mingle."
. Single .

Flaws:
"Why... why exactly would I tell you my flaws?"
. Other than trusting too easily, Jenna doesn't have any major personality flaws... unless being to cheerful is a flaw. However, she isn't all that bright, and sometimes needs extra assistance to get things. She's also no good at following orders, because she tends to be rebellious. She is also physically violent when pushed to that point. Fortunately, she rarely gets there. Oh, and she's competitive .

Talents:
"Now this is something I don't mind sharing."
. Jenna is a natural born leader, and a fairly good team-player. She's also very flexibility, thanks to eight years of cheer-leading, and twelve years of gymnastics. She's pretty sporty, and therefore strong and fit. Like her sister, she's very good at sprinting. Also like her sister, she has a slightly photogenic memory. She also has a great singing voice, and can play the guitar. Finally, she's a great liar (Or, is this a flaw? Both?). .

Audition Tape:
"I'm so lucky to have friends willing to help me film! They're the best."
The camera opens up on a football field, which is vacant for about ten seconds. Then, there's a sound of a sound of a whistle blowing on, and the whole cheerleading team comes flipping, cheering, and smiling into view. The beet to "Hey Micky," begins to play in the background, and the Cheerleaders begin their routine to the song. However, instead of saying "Hey Micky" they cheer "Hey Jenna."

"Hey Jenna, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind..."

After thirty seconds the music cuts, and the team splits in half. Jenna comes down the middle towards the camera, flipping and cartwheeling and roundoffing the whole way. Finally, after her final flip, Jenna lands in the splits just in front of the camera. She smiles dazzlingly into the lens, as her brown hair falls around her face and over her shoulders. "I'm Jenna Stokes," she introduces herself, "And I believe I have what it takes to win your competition."

The whole team erupts in cheers behind her, and the football players flood into the screen as well, picking cheerleaders up and trowing them onto their shoulders. Jenna turns around to smile at her friends, giving them all a thumbs up. She then turns back to the camera, still smiling.

"Well, that's it. I hope to see you real soon." She is seen reaching forward toward the camera, and the screen goes black.

Other:
"Geez, haven't you learned enough about me?"
~ She is Brea's twin sister, and their identical. They'd look exactly alike, if Brea hadn't cut and dyed her hair. ~
~
She's near-sighted, and needs to wear contacts for this. She chose purple contacts, just because she thought they were pretty. ~
~ Loves cheerleading more than anything, even gymnastics. ~
~ Will do anything for her sister. ~
~ Hates when secrets are kept from her. ~
~ She used to sing for the school, but she gave that up for cheerleading. ~
~ Wanted to pursue a singing career for a while, but doesn't even know where to begin. ~
~ Her favorite drink is pink lemonade. ~​
Accepted !

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Name:
Jake
Archetype: (A 1-3 label of what their personality is; for example Heather is 'The Queen Bee' and Gwen is 'The Gothic Loner')

The Chatty Kathy
Personality:
He talks a lot, maybe too much. When he starts talking he probably doesn't even take a breath break, he will tell you off if you interrupt him or go bezerk. He can't keep a secret, if he is told too he gets really stressed out and will burst out the secret any second.
Appearance/Picture: (Please use Total Drama style picture or anime)

Guy_with_a_Hat__Shinogu__by_frostyshark.jpg

Single or Taken:

single
Flaws:

Can't keep a secret, hates being wrong, talkative
Talents:

He's very active and positive, is really brave

Audition Tape: (Please describe the surroundings and what they say)

Jack sat on his bed, he had posters all over his wall and his wall paint was red. He set the video recorder on his table and sat on his bed. "Hi i'm jack, i would really really really love to come to this school, my friends say i am very positive, let me go get them" Jack ran out of the room and grabbed his father and mother. "This is my mom and dad, my best friends, say hi mom" The mother waved. "Hello, Jack is this an assignment or something?" She said to her son. "No i'm auditioning for Total drama High School, say by mom" The mom waved and left. "Some people say i talk too much but i don't think so, oh let me tell you a time when i was at camp gokululu, i was on a boat going to the island, the breeze was nice and i saw a lot of fish and turtles in the water" About two hours later the boy finished. "And that's how i got my foot stuck in a birds nest, thank you for watching and i hope you accept me, sorry that it's so short"
Other:

He wears his hat on at all times.

Name:
Lilito Jines
Archetype:
Jock
Personality:
Lilito Is smart , funny, kind. When he is not with the other jocks. But when he is with the othe jocks he act rude and mean.
Apperance/Picture:
931044ce15604e0302b36b64cdb5a551.jpg

Single or Taken:
Single
Flaws:
Saying long words
Talents:
playing piano, violin and football
Audition Tape:
Lilito sitting In a chair next to his compter. His room was black and yellow and he sat the video camera on the table."Sup I'm Lilito and I would to come to this school" He thinks "I loves sports and also I'm going to go outside to you my throws " he grabs two football and grabs the camera then runs outside and he puts the camera in the chair "first i will show you my throws then kicks " he throw a football about 700 yards "So that my throw and here is my kick "he kicks another football about 500 yards and he smiles "Thanks for watching and I hope you accept me.
Other:
-wearing fake glasses
-he very good at footbal
l

Name:
Choi Jines
Archetype:
Skater / Rebel girl
Personality:
Choi is clever, nice and a daredevil.She also is short tempered and funny.
Appeaance/Picture:
6b6a31aa040d472e92e34851ea48abf5.png

Single or Taken:
Single
Flaws:
Sitting steel and staying in one place
Talents:
skating, shooting, working things out in her head
Audition Tape:
She sat on the skateboard outside with the camrea on the table "well hello I'm Choi but everyone call me Ch for short" She thinks "well I'm a very good skater. Some people call me a daredevil ".
She sigh "So that all i have to say and thank you for watching , also i hope you accept me " she waves good bye
Other:
-Loves sweets
-is Lilito little sister
-some people call her 10 or 9 because of her looks
-she carrys around a bag of cookies every where she goes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name:
Lilito Jines
Archetype:
Jock
Personality:
Lilito Is smart , funny, kind. When he is not with the other jocks. But when he is with the othe jocks he act rude and mean.
Apperance/Picture:
931044ce15604e0302b36b64cdb5a551.jpg

Single or Taken:
Single
Flaws:
Saying long words
Talents:
playing piano, violin and football
Audition Tape:
Lilito sitting In a chair next to his compter. His room was black and yellow and he sat the video camera on the table."Sup I'm Lilito and I would to come to this school" He thinks "I loves sports and also I'm going to go outside to you my throws " he grabs two football and grabs the camera then runs outside and he puts the camera in the chair "first i will show you my throws then kicks " he throw a football about 700 yards "So that my throw and here is my kick "he kicks another football about 500 yards and he smiles "Thanks for watching and I hope you accept me.
Other:
-wearing fake glasses
-he very good at footbal
l

Name:
Choi Jines
Archetype:
Skater / Rebel girl
Personality:
Choi is clever, nice and a daredevil.She also is short tempered and funny.
Appeaance/Picture:
6b6a31aa040d472e92e34851ea48abf5.png

Single or Taken:
Single
Flaws:
Sitting steel and staying in one place
Talents:
skating, shooting, working things out in her head
Audition Tape:
She sat on the skateboard outside with the camrea on the table "well hello I'm Choi but everyone call me Ch for short" She thinks "well I'm a very good skater. Some people call me a daredevil ".
She sigh "So that all i have to say and thank you for watching , also i hope you accept me " she waves good bye
Other:
-Loves sweets
-is Lilito little sister
-some people call her 10 or 9 because of her looks
-she carrys around a bag of cookies every where she goes

Name:
Jake
Archetype: (A 1-3 label of what their personality is; for example Heather is 'The Queen Bee' and Gwen is 'The Gothic Loner')

The Chatty Kathy
Personality:
He talks a lot, maybe too much. When he starts talking he probably doesn't even take a breath break, he will tell you off if you interrupt him or go bezerk. He can't keep a secret, if he is told too he gets really stressed out and will burst out the secret any second.
Appearance/Picture: (Please use Total Drama style picture or anime)
Guy_with_a_Hat__Shinogu__by_frostyshark.jpg

Single or Taken:
single
Flaws:
Can't keep a secret, hates being wrong, talkative
Talents:
He's very active and positive, is really brave

Audition Tape: (Please describe the surroundings and what they say)
Jack sat on his bed, he had posters all over his wall and his wall paint was red. He set the video recorder on his table and sat on his bed. "Hi i'm jack, i would really really really love to come to this school, my friends say i am very positive, let me go get them" Jack ran out of the room and grabbed his father and mother. "This is my mom and dad, my best friends, say hi mom" The mother waved. "Hello, Jack is this an assignment or something?" She said to her son. "No i'm auditioning for Total drama High School, say by mom" The mom waved and left. "Some people say i talk too much but i don't think so, oh let me tell you a time when i was at camp gokululu, i was on a boat going to the island, the breeze was nice and i saw a lot of fish and turtles in the water" About two hours later the boy finished. "And that's how i got my foot stuck in a birds nest, thank you for watching and i hope you accept me, sorry that it's so short"
Other:
He wears his hat on at all times.
Accepted