Total Drama: High School

Are we suppose to do it here or some where else cause I'm kinda confused

So I would like to make another character, if it's okay.

Name: Madoline

Archetype: the Pretty Princess

Personality: extremely girly, loves pink, obsessed with Disney. Very delicate, scared and upset easily.

Appearance: in the pic attached

Single or Taken: Single

Flaws: quite dazy (but not stupid), often zones out, is too trusting.

Talents: A very good singer, charms everyone

Audition tape: Madoline is sitting in her bedroom, in which everything is pink. Her bed and shelves are covered with stuffed animals, and there are huge butterfly stickers on her walls. She has a silver tiara perched in her pink hair. She smiles a dazzling smile.

"Hi!" she says. "My name is Madoline, and I would like to be on Total Drama!" She smiles, blinks a few times, and laughs. "Oh, how I would love it! It would be wonderful! Goodbye, and please be happy!"

She reaches over to the pink stereo and presses play. Disney's "Hakuna Matata" from 'The Lion King' starts playing, and she sings along with perfect pitch.

OTHER: Always has phone, listens to music frequently

Attachments

• anime 2.jpg
    anime 2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
...We need villains. We have too many goodie goodie people and literally no villains. D:

Personality: extremely girly, loves pink, obsessed with Disney. Very delicate, scared and upset easily.
Audition tape: Madoline is sitting in her bedroom, in which everything is pink. Her bed and shelves are covered with stuffed animals, and there are huge butterfly stickers on her walls. She has a silver tiara perched in her pink hair. She smiles a dazzling smile.
"Hi!" she says. "My name is Madoline, and I would like to be on Total Drama!" She smiles, blinks a few times, and laughs. "Oh, how I would love it! It would be wonderful! Goodbye, and please be happy!"
She reaches over to the pink stereo and presses play. Disney's "Hakuna Matata" from 'The Lion King' starts playing, and she sings along with perfect pitch.
No offense, but this character seems a lot like Brea's character. Would you mind changing it? Hope you are not mad at me.

Drake would probably be a villain at first, then might realize that hes being a douche and become more nice

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
yeah, sure, just here? Sorry, I didn't realise

yeah, sure, just here? Sorry, I didn't realise
OK, new character.

Name: Morgan

Archetype: The Emo Girl

Personality: snarky, dull, glum

Appearance: in pic attached

Single or Taken?: Single

Flaws: overreacts at everything

Talents: fighting; she can be violent

Audition tape: Morgan stands in her bedroom, in which everything is black. She sits on her bed with her arms crossed.

"My name is Morgan," she says sadly. "I want to be on Total Drama because my parents say I need to get out more."

She sighs.

"Well, that's it," she says. She gets up and turns the camera off.

Attachments

• anime 3.jpg
    anime 3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
OK, new character.
Name: Morgan
Archetype: The Emo Girl
Personality: snarky, dull, glum
Appearance: in pic attached
Single or Taken?: Single
Flaws: overreacts at everything
Talents: fighting; she can be violent
Audition tape: Morgan stands in her bedroom, in which everything is black. She sits on her bed with her arms crossed.
"My name is Morgan," she says sadly. "I want to be on Total Drama because my parents say I need to get out more."
She sighs.
"Well, that's it," she says. She gets up and turns the camera off.
Accepted

Alright!

Still editing Astyr's bio. Should hopefully all be finished by tomorrow. I have a lot more than I started with, though, up already. :3